|

7/14/2009 6:07 PM

nebikr13 wrote:

tight jeans

CRACKERBIKES wrote:

nebikr13 where do you live ky or ohio

|

7/14/2009 6:55 PM

i wear tight jeans baggy pants are just fucking stupid if you wanna be a gangster get the fuck off a bike

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!

7/14/2009 7:07 PM

baggy pants are retarded to wear bmx. skinny jeans arent a fad u wear them so your jeans dont get caught in your sprocket and its easier to ride.

|

7/14/2009 7:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/14/2009 7:10 PM

Tight pants are for the girls.You look like girls from the back with your long hair.peg your pants.Shorts all the way!

|

RIDE THE BIKE FOOL!!!!!!!!

7/14/2009 7:13 PM

i dont wear clothes. i dont have to worry about looking like a girl or getting my jeans caught in the chain. naked ftw!!

|

7/14/2009 7:13 PM

1oldassbiker wrote:

Tight pants are for the girls.You look like girls from the back with your long hair.peg your pants.Shorts all the way!

i like my shins sorry

|

Go Webbie!

7/14/2009 7:15 PM

nebikr13 wrote:

tight jeans

CRACKERBIKES wrote:

ohio

|

Refs:
Brenden1207
Element4all

7/14/2009 7:15 PM

nebikr13 wrote:

tight jeans

CRACKERBIKES wrote:

ohio

|

Refs:
Brenden1207
Element4all

7/14/2009 7:16 PM

Animal3471 wrote:

i wear tight jeans baggy pants are just fucking stupid if you wanna be a gangster get the fuck off a bike

who the fuck says your a gangster if you wear baggy jeans......
your just fucking stupid

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: Dean rides bikes

7/14/2009 7:18 PM

idk i dont wear tight jean but they are far from baggy. i would have to say both baggy and tight jeans are horrible fads. i just wear some straight leg jeans that fit.

|

7/14/2009 7:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/14/2009 7:27 PM

Animal3471 wrote:

So if u wear baggy that makes u gangsta ...... lol u see someone in baggy pants and u cross the street. Im sure u only bought tight pants that smash your testies to the side of your leg just for bikes right ? You wear those tight pants all the time cause you wanna show your cock imprint to other guys faggot.

|

Boobs n bush .....were like 35 seconds in , you never get opening credit bush

7/14/2009 7:32 PM

Animal3471 wrote:

Gtrav wrote:

So if u wear baggy that makes u gangsta ...... lol u see someone in baggy pants and u cross the street. Im sure u only bought tight pants that smash your testies to the side of your leg just for bikes right ? You wear those tight pants all the time cause you wanna show your cock imprint to other guys faggot.

last time i checked half the pro riders out wear tight pants
im sure they ride better than you
maybe you should try them, they dont smash your nuts
just the leg part is tight
not where your shit is

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

7/14/2009 7:32 PM

Animal3471 wrote:

Gtrav wrote:

hmm thats y i buy guy jeans dipshit so its not tight around your crotch go get a fucking life and stop talkin shit over the internet

|

Go Webbie!

7/14/2009 7:33 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

not where your shit is

my point exactically

|

Go Webbie!

7/14/2009 7:35 PM

ya. i wear levis 511 jeans only when i bmx. when im just chillen, i wear shorts. i just dont want my shins torn up, and baggy pants get caught in the chain.

|

7/14/2009 7:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/14/2009 7:37 PM

most of the little bitches here wear baggy jeans. and the "bmxers" here wear baggy jeans too. ive seen how they fuck you up in the chain. i always wear slim fit jeans

|

RIDE TILL I DIE

7/14/2009 7:37 PM

kikcer2 wrote:

idk i dont wear tight jean but they are far from baggy. i would have to say both baggy and tight jeans are horrible fads. i just wear some straight leg jeans that fit.

Agreed, but I ride in shorts.Cali. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|

RIDE THE BIKE FOOL!!!!!!!!

7/14/2009 7:41 PM

Animal3471 wrote:

hmm thats y i buy guy jeans dipshit so its not tight around your crotch go get a fucking life and stop talkin shit over the internet

lol
So you're not talking shit over the internet?

|

7/14/2009 7:42 PM

kikcer2 wrote:

1oldassbiker wrote:

Agreed, but I ride in shorts.Cali. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill ride shorts sometimes but since i got surgery onmy knee i cant have the cut they made hit my seat so yea

|

Go Webbie!

7/14/2009 7:42 PM

Animal3471 wrote:

Gtrav wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

not where your shit is

So now all pros wear tight pants ? I just went to dans360 checked out a few videos seemed the easiest way to watch alot of pros fast and most dont wear tight pants.

|

7/14/2009 7:44 PM

I love my shorts and your scared of scraping your shins but not breaking bones i really dont get it u can wear shin guards if that were the case and u dont have to wear fuckin tight ass jeans that make u super hot when its already 100 degrees outside

|

7/14/2009 7:47 PM

weedisfunforfags wrote:

i dont wear clothes. i dont have to worry about looking like a girl or getting my jeans caught in the chain. naked ftw!!

just gotta let it all hang, best riding style ever.

|

boo i bet you were scared