Create New Tag

4/30/2013 10:23 PM

there is not one good cassette hub on the market anymore

|

4/30/2013 10:30 PM

huh guess G-Sport & Cult hubs aren't on the market anymore

|

5/1/2013 3:07 AM

Yeah there's the cult match which is a primo mix that would be the only good cassette

But the ratchet isn't a cassette and its the best

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

5/1/2013 3:51 AM

BSD, GSport, Odyssey Antigram, Primo/Cult, Raptor (some don't like it) there is a bunch of good cassette hubs out there.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/1/2013 4:29 AM

This is a stupid thread. There's loads of quality hubs, you get what you pay for tho if you want quality products.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

5/1/2013 4:43 AM

Theres quite a few good hubs out there mate. Most have been mentioned.

G-Sport
Odyssey
Animal
Eclat
Primo
Kink
Tree

|

5/1/2013 5:07 AM

if anything it would be better to say there isint any freecoasters but as of recently coasters are making a come up , and the ezra one looks pretty nice

|

5/1/2013 5:12 AM

Hmm, G-Sport, Animal, BSD, Shadow, eclat, Ezra coaster?...

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/1/2013 7:52 AM

My stock mission react never skipped & had BEEFY teeth on that bitch.
Lol my 180 $ hub skips though..

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/1/2013 8:53 AM

Gump wrote:

Yeah there's the cult match which is a primo mix that would be the only good cassette

How is the Ratchet not a Cassette?

|

5/1/2013 9:03 AM

Gump wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

this. i would also like to know.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/1/2013 9:08 AM

Gump wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

tomdon wrote:

The Ratchet isn't a cassette, its a super cassette.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/1/2013 9:18 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

tomdon wrote:

FreddyDapice wrote:

The Ratchet isn't a cassette, its a super cassette.

touche fredward. lol but super cassette is still a cassette, no?

|

5/1/2013 11:43 AM

Gump wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

tomdon wrote:

I heard George French (owner of G-Sport) didn't like the idea of calling it a cassette cause there's no cassette of cogs to switch out like other cassettes.. so when he designed it he didn't call it a cassette hub. I guess it's kinda right cause the name "Ratchet" fits it better since it's just one driver that goes one way until you flip the pawls. I'd still call it a cassette hub just cause every other hub still uses that name

|

5/1/2013 11:58 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

tomdon wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I heard George French (owner of G-Sport) didn't like the idea of calling it a cassette cause there's no cassette of cogs to switch out like other cassettes.. so when he designed it he didn't call it a cassette hub. I guess it's kinda right cause the name "Ratchet" fits it better since it's just one driver that goes one way until you flip the pawls. I'd still call it a cassette hub just cause every other hub still uses that name

aha. you're right. i remember reading that when it came out. but im still gonna call it a cassette cause it uses the same mechanism with a differently designed drive ring

|

5/1/2013 12:04 PM

Technically the majority of BMX Cassettes are Ratchets though how many BMX rear hubs have multiple/interchangeable cogs? You can switch drivers out but you can do that on the Ratchet too. Cassettes obviously have interchangeable/multiple cogs but thats whats stuck, George was just being all pedantic & anal technical.

|

5/1/2013 9:25 PM

Cinema? Profiles? Eclat? Odyssey? Gsport?

What a joke....

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/1/2013 9:31 PM

justin vogelsberger wrote:

if anything it would be better to say there isint any freecoasters but as of recently coasters are making a come up , and the ezra one looks pretty nice

Lol. All the coasters excluding the ezra, are the same... Just different shells... And have been for like forever now lol

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

5/1/2013 9:33 PM

SnM An1mal wrote:

Lol. All the coasters excluding the ezra, are the same... Just different shells... And have been for like forever now lol

Not all coasters, just KHE style coasters, and even they have different axle setups and different bearings.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

5/1/2013 9:34 PM

okay cult is gay as fuck and i will never ride their junk because once they took the mix primo hubs went to shit the remix fucking sucks

don't get me started with the ratchet junky slow retarded wobbliness of a drive piece of fucking shit George french can suck on a slug sucker

|

5/1/2013 9:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/1/2013 9:38 PM

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

okay cult is gay as fuck and i will never ride their junk because once they took the mix primo hubs went to shit the remix fucking sucks

don't get me started with the ratchet junky slow retarded wobbliness of a drive piece of fucking shit George french can suck on a slug sucker

Every time you post I begin questioning how retarded you really are

EDIT:

"okay cult is gay as fuck and i will never ride their junk because once they took the mix primo hubs went to shit the remix fucking sucks"

ORLY?

The Remix came out BEFORE the Cult Match hub came out. Cult & Primo are both made in the same warehouse and I for one and fucking happy they're carrying on the Mix hub through the Match because I like the beefier hub.

|

5/1/2013 9:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/1/2013 9:42 PM

i have never once had a problem with a ratchet. and this is my second one. selling my first was a giant mistake. best hub ive ever rode hands down

edit: and if you kids could get over the micro gearing and run a 10t driver, your driver bearings would last much longer.

|

5/1/2013 9:39 PM

justin vogelsberger wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Not all coasters, just KHE style coasters, and even they have different axle setups and different bearings.

All male versions since the astern... Federal, KHE, Alienation, poverty, and others... All the major ones are identical

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim

n-dür on facebook

5/1/2013 9:42 PM

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Every time you post I begin questioning how retarded you really are

EDIT:

"okay cult is gay as fuck and i will never ride their junk because once they took the mix primo hubs went to shit the remix fucking sucks"

ORLY?

The Remix came out BEFORE the Cult Match hub came out. Cult & Primo are both made in the same warehouse and I for one and fucking happy they're carrying on the Mix hub through the Match because I like the beefier hub.

butter dur

|

5/1/2013 9:42 PM

tomdon wrote:

i have never once had a problem with a ratchet. and this is my second one. selling my first was a giant mistake. best hub ive ever rode hands down

edit: and if you kids could get over the micro gearing and run a 10t driver, your driver bearings would last much longer.

Ratchets kick ass, they only have issues if you flip the pawls an put it together wrong. If i wanted a cassette hub, id gladly buy a ratchet

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/1/2013 9:45 PM

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

butter dur

Whatever that means.

|

5/1/2013 9:46 PM

only way ill ride a ratchet is when George french sends me a free one since he was such a fag about sending me a driver when i was broke

|

5/1/2013 9:46 PM

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

butter dur

Excuse me sir, please leave the forum and do not return until your iQ has exceeded 40.
Sincerely, Everyone that knows shit about bikes

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/1/2013 9:47 PM

hahaha im going for 30T- 10T gear ratio

|

5/1/2013 9:47 PM

tomdon wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

Ratchets kick ass, they only have issues if you flip the pawls an put it together wrong. If i wanted a cassette hub, id gladly buy a ratchet

and the 9t driver which should have never been released. the needle bearing sits in the back of it basically inside the ratchet ring instead of under the teeth where it should be. the 10t has the needle under the teeth and works just fine

|