whats your favorite trick, post pics

Related:
Create New Tag

7/31/2014 12:26 PM

For me i love xups, don't know why but i love them, can't get enough of them. Post some pics of your favorites. Photo

Photo

|

7/31/2014 12:57 PM

dont have a pic cause evryone who rides with me quit but 180g turn to 180

|

Bicycle motor-cross Motor bicycle-cross Bicycle cross-motor Motor cross-bicycle!

7/31/2014 2:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/31/2014 2:19 PM

A g turn is a 180 fakie nose wheelie to 180 out , what your thinking of is called a rock walk not a g turn

|

7/31/2014 2:21 PM

Always like doing turndownsPhoto

|

7/31/2014 3:57 PM

Crank arm grinds, wall rides, Pedal feebles, Ghost feebles, and any other type of Tire slides.Photo

|

Nothing like a Good day of Digging and Riding

7/31/2014 4:13 PM

Photo

feebles are always a fun time and pretty much my go to grind on something i havent done before, and i have no other riding pics on my computer but this one lol.
|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

7/31/2014 4:13 PM

Wallrides. And the old school candy bar x-ups

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

7/31/2014 4:18 PM

I have to agree with sketo, i love me some feebles. Photo

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

7/31/2014 5:15 PM

Wall rides Photo

|

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. (Ecclesiastes 12:7 KJV)
Sold to: storeboughtchild,Maximusbikes,cro tec,Showtime402,Kevinbrock338,dktechethan,Robinson79
Traded: livefreeordie2332(x2), Aebasher.
TXT Me (480)340-7551

7/31/2014 5:49 PM

Ignore the retardd face but I love footplantsPhoto

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

7/31/2014 6:20 PM

I'm not too worried about doing tricks because I mostly ride trails that flow around. The only trick I can really dial are 1 footers and 1 footer combos with like tables and moto whips. Sadly, nobody else around here rides so I can't get pics of those.

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

8/1/2014 8:55 AM

My favourite trick is crankflips by far. But no one here rides so I have no pics.

|

Support your local bike shop.
Instagram:gobeil4130

8/1/2014 9:10 AM

Whip. By far my favorite trick. (Sorry for the crappy pics, I always film them off a ipod then take screenshots)

Photo

Photo

|

Smoke Drink Die

8/1/2014 9:30 AM

Supermans are my favorite trick to do. It just feels sooo good to get my feet back on the pedals WHEN i can actually land em lolPhoto

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

8/1/2014 12:45 PM

Cavemans are a fun trick that not many people are doing now-a-days. They aren't my favorite, but I do like them a lot.
Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo
^That was a failed one.

1 handers are another trick that I love to do and I have them extremely dialed. I can do them in and out of grinds, off of stuff, just normally hopping. Any kind of 1 hander is pretty easy for me now.
Photo

Another thing that I really love to do is just jump off of stuff.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

8/2/2014 12:24 PM

Stocksy uploaded every picture bahahaha

Hmm my favorite trick has to either be any wallride, 360s, table tops, and turndowns. All of those feel incredible, oh and X ups. and some other stuff. haha Pics if i can snap some real quick.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/2/2014 8:19 PM

just learned hard 180s out of feebles, and smith wallplants. love both and always loved me my xup.

Photo

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/2/2014 9:10 PM

Decade air, by far.

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

8/2/2014 9:17 PM

dkTechEthan wrote:

Decade air, by far.

Who is Sean Killblane

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

8/2/2014 9:19 PM

dkTechEthan wrote:

Decade air, by far.

MidWestBMX wrote:

Who is Sean Killblane

no idea, but hes apparently local, I just used this video cuz i couldn't find a clip of Niquist when he did it at the xgames

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop