|

3/21/2021 10:34 AM

Used to be 1664
On some Haros right now
About to ride some ceneca rims

|

3/21/2021 10:38 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/21/2021 10:38 AM

Ribcage, rollcage or hazard light are all go to rims for me. I like em all.

|

Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen

3/21/2021 11:00 AM

I'm a ribcage user. Love them. About to build another set of rims on profile mini hubs. Thinking birdcages this time

|

3/21/2021 11:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/21/2021 11:14 AM

Merritt battle but éclat bondi’s are similar

|

smile

3/21/2021 11:45 AM

Used to be Ribcage but now it’s Federal Stance. That’s what I ride now and would buy the same if I was in the market.

|

3/21/2021 11:55 AM

Ribcages, because why bother with anything but the best...

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

3/21/2021 11:56 AM

Rollcages, they're a little lighter than ribcages, and plenty strong enough for me. But might go BSD NASA next as they're basically a cheaper ribcage. Or I might go with something really light and see how they hold up/how much the weight affects my riding

|

3/21/2021 12:02 PM

I try to not follow trends myself, so if something is really popular I try to find something different. Although some things are popular for great reasons.. I decided to go with BSD NASA on mine.

|

It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult: Seneca

3/21/2021 12:07 PM

I will say that I really miss my Cyan Ribcages. The only part I no longer have that I regret selling.

|

3/21/2021 12:33 PM

Sun Rhyno Lite XL's.

|

3/21/2021 4:45 PM

Sun Big Baller

|

3/21/2021 5:32 PM

Sun is often overlooked honestly

I’ve ridden rollcages and hazards with no complaints. Way back I had a quadrant on the rear that held up well. Gonna lace up some classic fly rims for the spare rat bike soon, psyched to see how those do cause they look badass lol

|

3/21/2021 6:39 PM

BSD NASA rims on the front and back. Strong rim, but the giant NASA decal sold me on it. I owned them for two years before realizing it was an acronym for “new age street approved” lol

|

My mom thinks I’m special

3/21/2021 6:59 PM

vagabond wrote:

I will say that I really miss my Cyan Ribcages. The only part I no longer have that I regret selling.

Aw man those were gorgeous rims.

|

3/21/2021 7:34 PM

40mm wide > all

|

3/21/2021 7:38 PM

cky199 wrote:

Sun is often overlooked honestly

I’ve ridden rollcages and hazards with no complaints. Way back I had a quadrant on the rear ...more

I've been on different Sun rims for the last 8-9 years and I've been really pleased. Simple basic design, easy to true/build, machining on the sidewalls for brakes, the eyelets give them a really nice look. The price is right too.

|

3/21/2021 7:46 PM

I’ve got two matching sun rims at my dads house I’m keeping until I’m ready to build them. They look off if you don’t have a true pair imo

|

My mom thinks I’m special

3/21/2021 11:51 PM

Ribcages, been loving mine ever since I got them. I also really like my Alienation Skylark front rim, but the Gsports do hold their ground far better. I'd need to true my Skylark every now and then, but two Ribcages are awesome.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

3/22/2021 12:31 AM

vagabond wrote:

Used to be Ribcage but now it’s Federal Stance. That’s what I ride now and would buy the same if I was in the market.

honestly those rims look awesome with the big white decal. Agree so much I may try a set

|

3/22/2021 12:33 AM

p1p1092 wrote:

Ribcages, because why bother with anything but the best...

And to be honest probs the best looking rim around

|

3/22/2021 12:33 AM

IndianaTom wrote:

BSD NASA rims on the front and back. Strong rim, but the giant NASA decal sold me on it. I owned them for two years before ...more

huh! I've learnt something new today haha. They look primo 2 I AGREE

|

3/22/2021 12:34 AM

MostlyBowlDoggin wrote:

Sun Big Baller

IVE NEVER REALLY LOOKED INTO THE SUN RIMS TBH. MIGHT HAVE 2

|

3/22/2021 12:37 AM

Aliention felon rim is massively overlooked. A lot of technology went into those. I had a pair and they never once came out of true. I'm sure they've gone up in price though, they used to be cheap for such a good rim.

|

3/22/2021 12:40 AM

.pegless. wrote:

Aliention felon rim is massively overlooked. A lot of technology went into those. I had a pair and they never once came out of ...more

Yeah was just checking them out. They look great for $114aud a rim

|

3/22/2021 12:41 AM

vagabond wrote:

currently in Australia cyan is the only colour ava to buy. Black and Chrome is sold out

|

3/22/2021 6:42 AM

vagabond wrote:

gun32gtr wrote:

honestly those rims look awesome with the big white decal. Agree so much I may try a set

I’d recommend...they just feel so good. BTW, the “Federal” on the inside of the rim is not like a standard decal. It has like another coating so it doesn’t look so much like a sticker and easily peel off...kind of like the battle rims. Photo
Photo

|

3/22/2021 6:45 AM

vagabond wrote:

gun32gtr wrote:

currently in Australia cyan is the only colour ava to buy. Black and Chrome is sold out

I saw that..you guys are pretty lucky having Lux down there. Whenever I Google availability on a hard to find part, Lux always comes up...plus they appear to always be on the inside track for the newest WTP/Eclat gear.

Where are they located? I have a client in Sydney that wants me to visit once travel is a little easier.

|

3/22/2021 7:51 AM

vagabond wrote:

gun32gtr wrote:

vagabond wrote:

I saw that..you guys are pretty lucky having Lux down there. Whenever I Google availability on a hard to find part, Lux always ...more

thye are located in queenland mate. quiet a drive from sydney. youd be flying. on a plane maybe 50mins. so easy done.

Lux is awesome mate and everytime you buy parts you get points which equates to money off purchases. its really a good site

|

3/22/2021 7:51 AM

vagabond wrote:

gun32gtr wrote:

vagabond wrote:

I’d recommend...they just feel so good. BTW, the “Federal” on the inside of the rim is not like a standard decal. It has like ...more

thye really do look sexy those rims

|