wheel set ups

Related:
Create New Tag

11/9/2011 9:51 PM

having a hard time deciding what rims to use out of these three season eclipse, fly bikes rim, and fly bikes front
i wanted to either do season front with fly back, fly front in the front season in the back, or fly front front and fly back... havin a hard time deciding what i should do any input? oh and the whole bike im building is black and red for the most part... should i stick with that for the wheels or say fuck that and get chrome in the back (i am using brakes)

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

11/9/2011 9:59 PM

get two odyssey 7K-A's

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

11/9/2011 10:01 PM

catfish95 wrote:

get two odyssey 7K-A's

no...

|

sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"

11/10/2011 8:22 AM

catfish95 wrote:

get two odyssey 7K-A's

wont need new rims ever again^ lol i have a hazard up front and 7ka in back. strongest wheel setup ever

|

Cool.Story.Bro.

11/10/2011 8:34 AM

i have gsport bircage rims with primo hubs and i think they're great wheels

|

ride park. Go big.

11/10/2011 8:44 AM

Haha Season they're legit.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

11/10/2011 8:50 AM

Fly all around (get the ones that are cross-laced).

|

11/10/2011 8:51 AM

catfish95 wrote:

get two odyssey 7K-A's

Ding ding ding

|

Refs: 14
bstick (cranks), Ftkallday (xbox), Brenden1207 (xbox live), Brokenbmx (cranks), jb07 (stem)
TCbmx (hubs), Wolfen (hub), William_Cespedes (cranks), SuperstarDK (wheelset) x2
Blizzbikes (Forks+Freecoaster) k1ng (bars), Spikez5 (chain+sprocket+bb), Evil1_4real (Frame)
J.r._Faw (lotta shit)

Angrypengion.biz
INNOCENT BYSTANDER!

11/10/2011 9:56 AM

get a fly in the front, i've had it and i havent had a new rim in forever and the odyssey 7K-A in the back.

|

Refs: netty speghetti, aw1234512[x2], Dudeisdrumer109, daniel21, paVimo, ticaleb, Showtime402[x2], brendan.magner.9
VIDEO OF OUR DIRT SKATEPARK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54l6T-1xEwo

11/10/2011 10:09 AM

catfish95 wrote:

get two odyssey 7K-A's

xBikeaholic wrote:

Ding ding ding

winner winner chicken dinner

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

11/10/2011 11:13 AM

7ka's would be your best bet but if you are stuck on the Fly and Season stuff I'd do a Fly front in the front and a Season in the rear.

|

11/10/2011 11:38 AM

7kas if you got the money. but if not, get both fly rims so your shit matches. why have dumbass mix match new wheels, especially if your custom building both at once.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

11/11/2011 1:31 PM

Fly front's front and back :D

|

11/11/2011 2:10 PM

got it... im gettin the season laced to a venus and the fly in the back laced to tree (the woodgrain one..it look sick)

|

11/11/2011 7:28 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

got it... im gettin the season laced to a venus and the fly in the back laced to tree (the woodgrain one..it look sick)

ha. I think I saw the wheel guys walking around with your hub and rim today!

|

11/12/2011 12:49 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

Albes BMX Mail Order wrote:

ha. I think I saw the wheel guys walking around with your hub and rim today!

thats funny you prolly did haha i didnt have the money on my card to order all the stuff which kinda sucks so i ordered the rim for the front and the hub and spokes for the back... which is still awesome because you guys were the only ones with the rim and you even had the woodgrain hub

|