wheelie

Related:
Create New Tag

5/19/2013 8:10 PM

i dont know. i can't manual so i do hop wheelies. i do like hop up curb to wheelie to 180. it feels stupid. but i can do lots with them. i just started doing it infront of people today. they acted like it was just some alien trick. they didn't look amazed or disappointed. whats your opinion?

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/19/2013 8:14 PM

Learn to manual. Fuck being an indivual.

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

5/19/2013 8:16 PM

Photo
|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/19/2013 8:56 PM

I do wheelies only for fun and they're really a gay trick to me.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

5/19/2013 9:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/19/2013 9:02 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

I do wheelies only for fun and they're really a gay trick to me.

Wheelies aren't gay, douche.

|

5/19/2013 9:01 PM

I can barely manual but I can wheelie forever. I wanna try hop wheelies tommorow.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/19/2013 9:05 PM

BNC wrote:

Wheelies aren't gay, douche.

I lol'ed. There are quite a few modern tricks I've seen that just make the guy doing them look like a bitch. A wheelie isn't on that list.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

5/19/2013 9:08 PM

hop wheelie.... i like this concept. i must try!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/19/2013 10:22 PM

SickDude wrote:

Learn to manual. Fuck being an indivual.

I bet I can manual further than you. My best today was 15 parking spaces. But my best wheelie was 30

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/19/2013 10:58 PM

I do this some times but not with a 180 ill have to give that a shot tomorrow props on that shit

i can manual fine today i road one across a long curb thing by this atm had to be like 20 ft long maybe more or less hoped nice n high at the end with a perfect peg chink on the end of it, totally felt like a bad ass haha

but you can get manuals i use to suck at them but it was my favorite trick so i spent everyday all day doing them for awhile couple 4or 5 months

just gotta push your self and get the leg thing down

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

5/20/2013 12:27 AM

that there sounds pretty dam awesome, good work but you should always want to expand your tricks so try and learn manuals smile

|

The first breath is the beginning of death