wheelie without pedaling

Related:
Create New Tag

2/19/2009 12:50 AM

guys i need help ive been up 2 the early hours yrin this trick is it all in the legs thanxs

|

2/19/2009 1:17 AM

lean back alot put all your weight over your back wheel.

|

2/19/2009 1:44 AM

its called a manual

|

St Kilda Steeze.

2/19/2009 7:00 AM

It is all in the legs. If you are using your arms, it is likely that the manual will not last very long...your arms should be just an anchor for the bars...all the balance should come from your legs.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

2/19/2009 7:06 AM

its called a manual and keep your arms stright with your knees bent mate

|

2/19/2009 8:32 AM

its a combo of legs and arms.....find your balance point and use your legs and arms to keep the bike centered on that point. And next time, don't make yourself look like such a noob in the world of information. There are plenty of how to vids on the net, and all you would have to do is read like one paragraph to find out a "wheelie without pedaling" is called a "manual."

|

I'll beat the %@#kin brakes off you @%tch. Shut the %#!k up and ride your %*#kin bike @$$hole.

2/19/2009 8:43 AM

vincentebbert wrote:

mate?
whatta homo
haha
jk
but yer gay

|

my anaconda dont want none enless you got buns hun

Go deep hairy weasle

2/19/2009 10:04 AM

vincentebbert wrote:

Joedarr33 wrote:

mate?
whatta homo
haha
jk
but yer gay

i was thinkin the same thing

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

2/19/2009 11:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/19/2009 11:12 AM

arms should be straight whille leaning back.........bent your knees if ur leaning to far back and if u go too foward lean back and unbent ur knees.......arms should always stay straight unless u loose ur balance alot..........pedals should always staty level like in a bunnyhop or else u will lean to the side ..........its all in ur legs.........its all about balance..........it takes practice and yeah it called a manuel

|

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2/19/2009 2:53 PM

try to stick ur ass into ur tire, leand back a shitload, dont try to pull up the front end make it go back with you, and dont get to high or you wont be able to maintain it

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") bunny is mine

jk

2/19/2009 3:13 PM

Wheelies without pedaling are fun. Once you get the hang of it, you'll lock in your balance point and you keep going until you can't anymore.

Who else loves the feeling of locking the balance point when you manual? I sure do.

|

This message is brought to you by JonathanAllen.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
This is Red Panda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda

MOTW 5/17/2010 - 5/23/2010

2/19/2009 3:15 PM

JonathanAllen wrote:

Wheelies without pedaling are fun. Once you get the hang of it, you'll lock in your balance point and you keep going until you can't anymore.

Who else loves the feeling of locking the balance point when you manual? I sure do.

It's the best feeling in the world...honestly...however far I progress in bmx...I don't think any trick will replace my two favorites...bunnyhops and manuals.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

2/19/2009 4:27 PM

thanxs cuys yeah i no its a maual just a liitle bit wacked last nite thanxs again

|

2/19/2009 4:32 PM

pull up alot and just pump liek your fuckin the air, if u pull up to much either feather your brakes or sit on yer seat mate
lol

|

2/19/2009 4:45 PM

well i kinda new to bmx but this trick is crazy n shit..i ride brakeless so if yu ridin brakes it shud be easier..in a way. But what i do is riding at a nice speed..where i can hold the manual. So yu ride and lift the handlebars..and keep arms straight and as your front wheel goes does pull higher..dont crank..and if yu go to high bend yur knees, it should bring down your bike.

|

we grimey on the streets!