when you do a all day sesh

Related:
Create New Tag

1/29/2010 8:17 PM

do u take any like energy pills to keep you going i take Adderall

o and here a drug thread to ask any thing i knw hyphy will help ansewer

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]
RIP WILL,ERIC,BRIAN,JIMMY

1/29/2010 8:19 PM

i just have some gatorade, some friends, and some good times....

i woke up at like 5 on my graduation day to go out riding, and i didnt get back to my bed till 5 the next morning... haha

|

Burn Lexington
Scarlett O'Hara

BIKE CHECK!
SECOND BIKE CHECK!
REFs....
blake el gingero, bsticks, bmx24, irideafly(x2), bigbarsbeard, hcpmicheal(x2), carjakester, 3514eclat, iridebikes07, throwafit, lee_rager, bwenger, aw1234512, kwescottbmx, ecuadevil, ScramHype, dakiddjai93, Spikes5(x3), ultrablade, BEASTASSDICK(x2)

1/29/2010 8:21 PM

Drink plenty of water, eat something that is not fast food and have some Gatorade later to get those electrolytes back.

|

Refs: mtorres14, BMXer10, Iridefly, veggie is hot, spikez 5, pythagoras, Blake El Gingero, pcoco, eclat. I have way too many refs to list.
wolfiecatfu@yahoo.com

1/29/2010 8:22 PM

nope... but I've only did one all day at htown so...

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207


First MOTM 12/2010

1/29/2010 8:23 PM

cschmall wrote:

nope... but I've only did one all day at htown so...

But when I did this i brought a 2 whole packs of gatorade and bought a hogie on the way there

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207


First MOTM 12/2010

1/29/2010 8:24 PM

Tommyboy wrote:

i just have some gatorade, some friends, and some good times....

i woke up at like 5 on my graduation day to go out riding, and i didnt get back to my bed till 5 the next morning... haha

haha damn

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207


First MOTM 12/2010

1/29/2010 8:26 PM

just have a good time with friends and drink juice

|

BMX is the life and blood in my soul.

1/29/2010 8:27 PM

Smoke meth.

|

FTW!


I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

1/29/2010 8:29 PM

The bunch of times I have pulled all day I pretty much ate a good breakfast with eggs, toast, hashbrowns and bacon, then I bring water/powerade/gatorade/whatever is cheap, and i have some granola bars. I eat a decent lunch at subway or something that isn't a burger/taco place, then rock more granola bars/powerade/water etc. Dinner is usually something awesome, like some tasty chicken, taters, corn, and milk, followed by some more pedaling.

The idea is to eat healthy foods, keep hydrated, and rock lots of carbs, just like marathon runners. I bring things like granola bars for the energy/hunger killing, and powerade/gatorade for electrolytes/not just water (which I bring too.)


I just made myself hungry...bummer.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/29/2010 8:32 PM

imchrisperez wrote:

Smoke meth.

haha

|

Burn Lexington
Scarlett O'Hara

BIKE CHECK!
SECOND BIKE CHECK!
REFs....
blake el gingero, bsticks, bmx24, irideafly(x2), bigbarsbeard, hcpmicheal(x2), carjakester, 3514eclat, iridebikes07, throwafit, lee_rager, bwenger, aw1234512, kwescottbmx, ecuadevil, ScramHype, dakiddjai93, Spikes5(x3), ultrablade, BEASTASSDICK(x2)

1/29/2010 8:38 PM

that is why i love wrestling
its gets you so in shape and your used to not eating while doing very demanding physical activity all day
we do at least 3 times as much as every other sport but we cant replenish ourselves after practice or just sit at the water fountain for a minute drinking and drinking and drinking

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

1/29/2010 8:42 PM

i dnt take that shit,i just ride all day with out even thinking about it.people take it so serious

|

1/29/2010 8:44 PM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

i dnt take that shit,i just ride all day with out even thinking about it.people take it so serious

i just loose my energy

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]
RIP WILL,ERIC,BRIAN,JIMMY

1/29/2010 10:24 PM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

i dnt take that shit,i just ride all day with out even thinking about it.people take it so serious

BLACKBURN wrote:

i just loose my energy

Your heavy right?
not meaning to be a dick here, but aderol is speed, and if you have a weight issue's at all it can speed up your heart rate a shit ton, and possibly over stress an artery. In essence you will bleed out and die. So watch your self on that.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

1/29/2010 10:28 PM

Are you prescribed Adderall or do you take it non-medicinally

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

1/29/2010 10:49 PM

i drink gatorade, water and softdrink then i just ride ride ride i usually get to the park and ride heavy for a few hours then everyone usually just ends up sittin and talking shit and riding very minimal

|

"go high, touch the sky"

1/30/2010 12:35 AM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

Are you prescribed Adderall or do you take it non-medicinally

prescribed for sure, you KNOW that nigga gots da ADHDz

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/30/2010 12:37 AM

i just get the really cheap energy drink and buy like 5 cans of that. keeps me goin for a while

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

1/30/2010 12:38 AM

And yo, I do not condone kids using drugs in any way. but if you are going to use better to know what the fuck you are doing and be safe as possible. that is all.

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/30/2010 12:39 AM

camjf wrote:

i just get the really cheap energy drink and buy like 5 cans of that. keeps me goin for a while

thats stuff slows me down and makes me feel sick

|

"go high, touch the sky"

1/30/2010 12:43 AM

camjf wrote:

i just get the really cheap energy drink and buy like 5 cans of that. keeps me goin for a while

huss wrote:

thats stuff slows me down and makes me feel sick

personal preferances mate

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

1/30/2010 12:47 AM

rockstar guava, only way to go

|

1/30/2010 1:23 AM

imchrisperez wrote:

Smoke meth.

dont meth around!
Just stretch before riding and drink water

|

1/30/2010 4:49 AM

i eitehr get a monster or 5 hour energy

|

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=name&id=100000120996960

""""\___/""""

does this make my signature look fat?


1/30/2010 5:05 AM

all those energy drinks are sooooo gross. i just drink gatorade or water and eat cookies from acme

|

crystal meth

1/30/2010 5:34 AM

Redbull

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

1/30/2010 6:27 AM

Man, I hope nobody took my comment seriously.....

If I'm having a long day, I definitely stay very sober. Drink lots of fluids, mainly water. Gatorade is best towards the end when you need to replenish, it is NOT a good fuel. Eat a good breakfast, and lots of carbs throughout the day. Take a powerbar or two and munch that shit when you gets hungry. Focus more on having fun riding and it won't feel like all day at all. :D


It's fucking six thirty A.M. I'm not even drunk anymore FUCK sad

|

FTW!


I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

1/30/2010 7:58 AM

water and beaf jerky and gum

|

Refs. Harry 95/ BLRBMX/ WTP 4 ever/C@RT3R

1/30/2010 10:12 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

The bunch of times I have pulled all day I pretty much ate a good breakfast with eggs, toast, hashbrowns and bacon, then I bring water/powerade/gatorade/whatever is cheap, and i have some granola bars. I eat a decent lunch at subway or something that isn't a burger/taco place, then rock more granola bars/powerade/water etc. Dinner is usually something awesome, like some tasty chicken, taters, corn, and milk, followed by some more pedaling.

The idea is to eat healthy foods, keep hydrated, and rock lots of carbs, just like marathon runners. I bring things like granola bars for the energy/hunger killing, and powerade/gatorade for electrolytes/not just water (which I bring too.)


I just made myself hungry...bummer.

this seems pretty legit!

|

1/30/2010 10:24 AM

cschmall wrote:

nope... but I've only did one all day at htown so...

all day htown jam feb 7th!

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845