when your bike

Related:
Create New Tag

9/15/2012 8:50 PM

just isnt cooperating with you. Lately my bike has been acting up, flats, stuff loose, shifting, slipping. pisses me off. anyone else?

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

9/15/2012 8:59 PM

Shit just happens. Trust me, I've been through a lot of this. Sometimes, after trading or buying or selling parts, I regret it sometimes..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

9/15/2012 9:03 PM

i'd need to ride my bike in order to break shit -__-

|

I snapped 3 stem bolts today 0.o No Bueno.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

My wheels like to break spokes after i true them. thats why while im down with this femur break im rebuilding them.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

Well for some reason my crank and peg bolts always come loose.

|

" When life gives you lemons, take out your dick and swing it around your head like a cowboy "

- BmxKitten

9/15/2012 9:04 PM

ya my bike hates me lately, gone through three masterlinks this week, 3 tubes shit coming loose.. fucking hate it lol

|

"ride hard or ride home" - Aaron Kane

MY REFS- Showtime402, Zack_Bortolan, Dgoulet1995 (x13), kwc92, Easternbikes28 (x6), SuperstarDK, Dallas6689, Broughton, Nettyspeghetti

9/15/2012 9:06 PM

that shit happened to me all of last week. But you already know bikes need time, maintenance and sometimes money put into em. man i swear its just like a girlfriend sometimes lmao

|

9/15/2012 9:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/15/2012 9:08 PM

every single time i took my mountain bike out, i'd get a flat before i was an 1/8 mile into the trail, EVERY time, no bullshit. So now when i go take the bmx bike out, i still get fucking flats and i managed to make my Stolen Roulette freecoaster explode a couple weeks ago and that's when i slammed my knee on my stem and swore i'd quit riding fucking bicycles

bicycles...i hate them.

|

9/15/2012 10:31 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

My wheels like to break spokes after i true them. thats why while im down with this femur break im rebuilding them.

Speaking of trueing wheels, are the spokes supposed to be so tight that they don't move at all or a bit lose?

|

9/15/2012 10:41 PM

If your bike is misbehaving put that bitch over your knee ad spank its ass

it fixes all problems

|

9/15/2012 10:44 PM

2 words...lock...tight. lol works wonders

|

flys like garbage and crap

@getitrightquick

9/15/2012 11:47 PM

spokes dont like me. neither does my drivechain. so now i grease my chain/bb every week orelse it wont feel right also ive never been able to get a 100% alignment. even on a new sprocket. lol now its pretty good though

|

I ride a: Cult
why do I ride?:peer pressure

9/15/2012 11:56 PM

in the last 2 weeks i have gotten 10 flats and 4 tires, on the bright side im good at changing tubes and tiers now

|

9/15/2012 11:56 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

EffWoodPushers wrote:

Speaking of trueing wheels, are the spokes supposed to be so tight that they don't move at all or a bit lose?

A tiny bit loose man, if they're too tight they snap easier.

|

9/16/2012 9:36 AM

my birdcage likes to dent, i have 6 dents on it and a spoke is pulling through, but its not just volcanoing the hole, its just lifting a chunk out of the rim, gsport is warrantying it

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdick~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

9/16/2012 4:27 PM

every single time i go ride, i come home with flats

|

9/16/2012 4:39 PM

went through that for a few months, got pissed, sold basically everything, and built up a new bike pretty much haha

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

9/16/2012 4:42 PM

This is the way I see it, and it may be stupid. But whatever.
If you treat your bike well, it'll treat you well. Make sure it's well lubed, buy parts when it needs them, and don't throw it. One of my friends ignores a lot of these and his bikes throws him off it alot:D

|

Follow me on Instagram! @marlozorman

9/16/2012 4:44 PM

killawolf wrote:

that shit happened to me all of last week. But you already know bikes need time, maintenance and sometimes money put into em. man i swear its just like a girlfriend sometimes lmao

yep..put some time and money in it.. then and only then can you ride em...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

9/16/2012 5:09 PM

mines doing that..its broken and i havent ridden a bike in 4 weeks

|

9/16/2012 5:15 PM

my 48 splined cranks love to come loose after 30 mins of riding -_-

|

9/16/2012 5:23 PM

jdrew wrote:

Learn to work a allen key?

|

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/16/2012 5:31 PM

jdrew wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

That or they would be walmart cranks.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

9/16/2012 8:07 PM

Do any of your tubes keep all the air you first put in? I lose about 20-30 psi the next day, new tube or old.

|

PayPal Verified(;
REFs: 1of1547, Areansfsl, ScramHype, Lirider187, Blizzbikes, tito24 aka mom, ii Krxfted, Broughton, Bmx-junkie, Stoney Hawk

Shadow - Subrosa

9/16/2012 9:30 PM

My bike was being a bitch tonight, my left pedal kept coming loose, and my tire kept rubbing the chain stays. I fixed my wheel at least 3 times and tightened my pedal like 8. In a two hour session. Ugh.. Hopefully Tomorrow will go more smoothly.

|

9/16/2012 9:38 PM

PaViMo wrote:

Do any of your tubes keep all the air you first put in? I lose about 20-30 psi the next day, new tube or old.

That happens because of the temperature in your enviroment changes the air molecules in the tube, making them expand or contract.

Damn. my non drive side right crank arm gets loose every single ride. Im going to start carrying a hex key because that loc tite isnt working.

|

9/16/2012 10:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/16/2012 10:11 PM

Verdecustom wrote:

That happens because of the temperature in your enviroment changes the air molecules in the tube, making them expand or contract.

Damn. my non drive side right crank arm gets loose every single ride. Im going to start carrying a hex key because that loc tite isnt working.

|

PayPal Verified(;
REFs: 1of1547, Areansfsl, ScramHype, Lirider187, Blizzbikes, tito24 aka mom, ii Krxfted, Broughton, Bmx-junkie, Stoney Hawk

Shadow - Subrosa

9/16/2012 10:10 PM

Verdecustom wrote:

Which loctite are you using? I had that problem with my cranks & pedals and loctite helped.

|

PayPal Verified(;

Shadow - Subrosa

9/16/2012 11:46 PM

jdrew wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

That or they would be walmart cranks.

never heard of 48 spline walmart cranks...

|