Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:26 AM

|

1/20/2010 3:12 PM

it wasnt even that hard to make lol it took me 10 minutes

|

1/20/2010 3:19 PM

cool

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

1/20/2010 3:26 PM

wtf

|

1/20/2010 3:27 PM

Sweet.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/20/2010 3:28 PM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

wtf

its zebra! whats not to get about it

|

I prefer wanking but whatever, that's pretty cool too.

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

|

1/20/2010 3:29 PM

|

1/20/2010 3:34 PM

yo howd you do it? im thinkin bout just destroyin my old seat and makin green cheetah print. haha i have it lyin around.

|

Love Life,Ride BMX The Road Goes On Forever And The Party Never Ends
If your not living on the Edge , your taking up too much space!!

1/20/2010 3:46 PM

Yo that's sick! How did you make that?

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

1/20/2010 3:51 PM

i ripped off the leather on it and kept the foam on then i found an old ugly scarf my mom never uses and i used a staple gun to put it on
and i found out it works better if you use a silky material

|

1/20/2010 4:31 PM

bumpppppppp

|

1/20/2010 4:32 PM

haha gay scarf. doesnt look that bad. just not hard to do

|

1/20/2010 4:34 PM

cool seat bro

|

you tryin to throw hands?
fuck trends
it feels like a piece of metal secks between your legs
i ride street cuz im not into trannys

1/20/2010 4:34 PM

C@RT3R wrote:

haha gay scarf. doesnt look that bad. just not hard to do

ur just jealous and haha i bet i could sell it to josh for 20 bucks

|

1/20/2010 4:35 PM

haha ya with the seat postr prob.hes so gay he hasnt realized lonestar thinks hes gay

|

1/20/2010 4:38 PM

as soon as you lay down your bike anywhere that shits just gonna tear and come off then you ruined your leather seat and need a new one. good game.

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/20/2010 4:40 PM

HyPhy wrote:

as soon as you lay down your bike anywhere that shits just gonna tear and come off then you ruined your leather seat and need a new one. good game.

no it was a stock vinyl one

|

1/20/2010 4:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/20/2010 4:42 PM

HyPhy wrote:

C@RT3R wrote:

but its made from his mothers SCARF. i dont care what it looks like, its not vinal. its just gonna tear to shreds.

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/20/2010 4:45 PM

HyPhy wrote:

C@RT3R wrote:

HyPhy wrote:

but its made from his mothers SCARF. i dont care what it looks like, its not vinal. its just gonna tear to shreds.

it was an old haro seat and actually i tested it and it hasnt ripped yet haha

|

1/20/2010 4:47 PM

GR@NT wrote:

i ripped off the leather on it and kept the foam on then i found an old ugly scarf my mom never uses and i used a staple gun to put it on

leather. he said it there. fool. and dude truuuuuuuuust me that shits gonna tear like no other its a fuckin scarf lol.

|

1/20/2010 4:48 PM

GR@NT wrote:

HyPhy wrote:

leather. he said it there. fool. and dude truuuuuuuuust me that shits gonna tear like no other its a fuckin scarf lol.

ok well im not using it anyway i was just bored

|

1/20/2010 4:49 PM

GR@NT wrote:

HyPhy wrote:

GR@NT wrote:

YOU DESTROYED YOUR MOMS SCARF FOR NOTHING.

|

1/20/2010 4:51 PM

HyPhy wrote:

GR@NT wrote:

HyPhy wrote:

YOU DESTROYED YOUR MOMS SCARF FOR NOTHING.

ok my grandma owns a buisness that sells designer bags and jewlrey and shit and she got that scarf for my mom in china for probably a dollar and my mom didnt like it so she said i could use it and that scarfs worth 40 bucks in the us haha

|