where can i get a replacement profile elite hubshell?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/14/2014 8:17 AM

my profile elite hubshell need replacing, well the ratchet ring does. so is there anywhere i can get one as my current ratchet ring has worn right down and i dont want to have to fork out to buy a new hub?

thanks

|

5/14/2014 9:38 AM

Check out the profile website and see if they have what you need in their shop page, if they don't try sending them an e mail maybe they can help you out

|

5/14/2014 9:39 AM

Contact Profile. If it wore out, they may cover you. If you modified it (took out grease etc) you may be SOL.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/14/2014 9:50 AM

Okay guys emailed profile to see what they say, thanks a lot and I havent modified them at all or taken grease out. What does SOL mean?

|

5/14/2014 9:59 AM

samways1 wrote:

Okay guys emailed profile to see what they say, thanks a lot and I havent modified them at all or taken grease out. What does SOL mean?

SOL=Shit outta luck maybe?

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/14/2014 10:39 AM

samways1 wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

SOL=Shit outta luck maybe?

Yep.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura