Related:
Create New Tag
samways1 samways1
5/14/2014 8:17 AM

my profile elite hubshell need replacing, well the ratchet ring does. so is there anywhere i can get one as my current ratchet ring has worn right down and i dont want to have to fork out to buy a new hub?

thanks

eskimojay eskimojay
5/14/2014 9:38 AM

Check out the profile website and see if they have what you need in their shop page, if they don't try sending them an e mail maybe they can help you out

dave lawrence dave lawrence
5/14/2014 9:39 AM

Contact Profile. If it wore out, they may cover you. If you modified it (took out grease etc) you may be SOL.

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

samways1 samways1
5/14/2014 9:50 AM

Okay guys emailed profile to see what they say, thanks a lot and I havent modified them at all or taken grease out. What does SOL mean?

blaaaaaaaaa blaaaaaaaaa
5/14/2014 9:59 AM
samways1 wrote:

Okay guys emailed profile ...more

SOL=Shit outta luck maybe?

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

dave lawrence dave lawrence
5/14/2014 10:39 AM
samways1 wrote:

Okay guys emailed profile ...more

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

SOL=Shit outta luck maybe? ...more

Yep.

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP