where have I been?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/26/2016 9:27 PM

well where have I been? um nowhere recently! just not been on the site for awhile so HI peoples! err bike is still the same. thinking about changing a few things on it. work was busy as hell now im twiddling my thumbs waiting for spring to sell some freakin cheapo bikes. and I'm also getting my ABA next week when I go to Louisville with Powers Bikeshop for the bluegrass nationals, ill be working so i doubt ill get time to ride the track but I might sneak on before the racing starts also, I think we're going to ride the mega cavern its gonna be sweet.

so yeah thats basically what ive been up to in case any of you where wondering "hey what happened to that Ethan kid"

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

1/27/2016 1:14 AM

How's the DKV2 , saw Drews Facebook and he's killing it , also BK rides it as well I'm pretty sure unless his signature frame is gone , so it's a street / park mix , best of both worlds . And the Megacavern looks awesome , Ricked Em has been there ? Pretty sure he whipped a big set . I can not ride dirt for shit but I'd probably enjoy a good set of jumps compared to tranny . The jumps here are all MTB style , huge as fuck - bumpy - rocky type jumps . I wish there was a nice hard packed , smooth flowy trail set here . Alas , the "no dig no ride" bullshit , which is understandable and not at the same time .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/27/2016 4:19 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

How's the DKV2 , saw Drews Facebook and he's killing it , also BK rides it as well I'm pretty sure unless his signature frame ...more

v3 frame tongue its sweet. loving it so far.
dude just get a shovel you have a backyard dont you?

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

1/27/2016 7:13 AM

Kachinsky is on gt now and is getting a signature complete I've heard soon but bestwick rides one and he's a beast

|

1/27/2016 2:32 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Kachinsky is on gt now and is getting a signature complete I've heard soon but bestwick rides one and he's a beast

This.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/27/2016 5:33 PM

Have they started working on the new park in Woodbridge?

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331

1/27/2016 5:42 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Forgot about that

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/27/2016 6:00 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Forgot about that

bezanson and bestwick, Varga all ride a V3 frame its great i really love the geometry it has. i wouldn't mind the back end being a hair shorter, but I need a new half link ive got 2 extra links in now one i get a new chain i can just slam it and it'll be shorter then my old frame which is something i wanted.... Over all I gotta say the V3 frame is nice and light feels solid even on big stuff, the steering is plenty responsive enough for my riding but it isnt twitchy at high speeds, which is a good thing. removable brake hardware is nice but i ride brakes so it doesn't exactly hit a good or bad note in my book. id prefer welded 2bh.... wide tire clearance in the back is very nice too. i think I made the right choice in getting the 20.75" option I haven't had any major problems yet, but so far i've just been riding my local track with the bike. but that was awhile ago its down for winter atm. so only time will tell, but if for some reason i feel like i want a 21" frame i would not hesitate to get the v3 frame again in 21" 330 bucks was well spent!

@brain no idea man, I havnt heard anything else about it. but im sure 2 feet of snow will slow building anything lol

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

1/27/2016 6:21 PM

Got to love the weather? Blizzard last weekend and 67° this weekend?
There goes the snow jumps

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331

1/28/2016 11:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/28/2016 11:40 AM

Brian_Griffin wrote:

Got to love the weather? Blizzard last weekend and 67 this weekend?

Send me that weather. Been 2 months since I rode last (life) and I miss just going and doing like 1/4 mile long fakies by my place. I need a rail or something but have nowhere to store it...and the Subrosa rail is too much money. Maybe I will build my own version.

#apartmentlife
#welderskills

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/28/2016 6:24 PM

Brian_Griffin wrote:

Got to love the weather? Blizzard last weekend and 67 this weekend?

dave lawrence wrote:

Send me that weather. Been 2 months since I rode last (life) and I miss just going and doing like 1/4 mile long fakies by my ...more

break out the welder man!

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop