where o where?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/15/2012 7:24 PM

Is there a reputable online site I can order a stolen saint or 2012 model c from? Everthing I see is overseas.

|

Refs~ scamhype x 3, pikachu, kroller, Ivan, kingcitybikeco, powerhouse, and traded w/ Jr Faw &Kevin Burnette
Sold 24" complete to some kid on here Chris....something I think.

8/15/2012 7:50 PM

i can't find anything except oversea companies, looks like that may be you're only hope.

or call Stolen and ask who to buy from.

|

8/15/2012 8:08 PM

danscomp should be getting them soon

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Email: benignimatt@gmail.com
Xbox GT: CreeD Viibez

8/15/2012 8:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/15/2012 8:15 PM

Danscomp would already have them if they were getting them, 2012 models are available at the end of Summer 2011.

|

8/15/2012 10:36 PM

This is crazy, wtf did those other guys stock pile them over there? Can't understand why no one in the states has them available. I would just get my dad the AM but he already stated that it looked like a clown bike! Haha.....so the search continues.

|

Refs~ scamhype x 3, pikachu, kroller, Ivan, kingcitybikeco, powerhouse, and traded w/ Jr Faw &Kevin Burnette

8/15/2012 11:12 PM

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

Get that instead?
|

8/16/2012 3:05 PM

MeRidesBikes wrote: UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

Get that instead?

I have considered it heavily but 500 bucks for a bike with an unsealed hub is ridiculous to me. Not to mention steel bars and those annoying Orange pedals n grips!

|

8/16/2012 5:49 PM

MeRidesBikes wrote: UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

Get that instead?

ac~handley wrote:

I have considered it heavily but 500 bucks for a bike with an unsealed hub is ridiculous to me. Not to mention steel bars and those annoying Orange pedals n grips!

looks sexy enough to me. What do you expect? its a complete bike, you're gonna have to replace/upgrade some parts

|