which bmx should I get?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/12/2014 11:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/12/2014 11:42 AM

So I'm getting a new bike soon, but I don't know what to get. At first I was looking for a 100% chromoly bike, I especially liked the kink whip 2013-2014 but my budget is only $200 or lower, and even finding a 100% chromo for even 300 makes you a lucky person. Anyway, I'm going for a bike that will be 25-26 lbs overall that I can do tricks on, but at the same time sturdy and able to handle abuse. My previous bmx was over 30 pounds so I couldn't even do a bunny hop on it, the most I could pull off was lifting the front. I found this bike on the Walmart website with chromo parts for only $130+ bucks. My problem is that I wanted to avoid getting a Walmart bike but it seems that you can't get bmx's with chromo parts anywhere else for that low of a price. Would I be able to do tricks on this bike? Do you think it'll break really fast and easily? If anyone has suggestions about other bikes that match my budget and at least have some chromo parts, please suggest them, I'd be more than happy if you did smile. ( Here's the link to the bike btw: http://goo.gl/cWbi3R )

|

10/12/2014 11:54 AM

Check Craigslist.

|

10/12/2014 12:10 PM

Ahh skeet skeet wrote:

Check Craigslist.

Best option honestly. And only Wal Mart bike I'd ever consider getting at this point is the DK General Lee. Lol. It's still a piece, but the best one there as far as I've ever seen. I wish DK wouldn't have sold out so they'd make an actual aftermarket full chromo General Lee frame with updated dirt geometry and sub 5lbs; I'd run one.

|

10/12/2014 8:05 PM

Save up more money. Get like 400 and you can geta decent bike. Good luck.

|

It’s all bmx