So I am choosing between two of these shopping carts, eich one

American cycle cart, totals expense is $287

Odyssey team grips

Maxxis ringeorm tire

Maxxis hookworm tire

Demolition rouge/zero wheel

Demolition pc pedals

Khe half link chain

Shadow conspiracy sprocket (dont bash on the sprocket choice, please, I have gotten the "shadow sprockets suck" lecture. This one doesn't, it is the best one shadow makes)

Dans comp cart, total is 210 dollars

Fly Reuben pedals

Fly Reuben grips

Mechanik half trac chain

Stolen eternity sprocket

Poverty cassette wheel

Two fit faf tires.

So which one would you get, the first one is do expensive because of the demolition wheels second the poverty wheels are cheap.

Mikel8149 Mikel8149
9/28/2013 8:43 PM

the dans one seems ok but really i would just get a decent used wheel on here or craigslist or ebay or something like that.. Up to you though.

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

biggybuggy biggybuggy
9/28/2013 8:48 PM
Mikel8149 wrote:

the dans one seems ok but ...more

Nearest wheel is 60 miles away.

Mikel8149 Mikel8149
9/28/2013 9:04 PM
Mikel8149 wrote:

the dans one seems ok but ...more

biggybuggy wrote:

Nearest wheel is 60 miles ...more

actually if you need a wheel that bad just get it lol used stuff can be crappy too so i mean it will probably last a little bit but who knows.

Fondue Fondue
9/28/2013 9:13 PM

Dan's

Rant s20 cassette wheel
Fit FAFs
United PCs
Cult 510
Stolen Eternity
Subrosa Skeleton grips

$205

biggybuggy biggybuggy
9/28/2013 11:08 PM

End thread

HardBMX_Tim HardBMX_Tim
9/29/2013 5:28 AM

I'd go with the top cart. But don't get halflinks! You're gonna have a bad time!

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

K_A_N_E_ K_A_N_E_
9/29/2013 5:35 AM

Those tires....

Machetes
Aitkens

I'm gonna need bigger bars

ii Krxfted ii Krxfted
9/29/2013 8:22 AM

Most of the people who say shadow sprockets suck are the ones who have only ridden there cheaper versions....

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |

HardBMX_Tim HardBMX_Tim
9/29/2013 8:47 AM
ii Krxfted wrote:

Most of the people who say ...more

I witnessed a ravager snap completely in half when it hit a ledge on a feeble. I generally don't like any of shadows parts. A lot of people in my area buy their parts to try them out, and they all get fucked up super fast.
In 3 years I've witnessed
4x Vultus bars bend/crack
1x ravager sprocket snap
1x Raptor axle strip (prob user error though)
3x Ravager pc cracks
2x stem cracks
2x seats break
Atleast 10 interlocks go to shit

And my personal use
I had 4 crank and bones sprockets before I even started learning grinds, and they all just turned into wobbly pieces of shit within a month of having each one
My 11b bars bent after 2 weeks before I could even 180
Interlock was completely stretched out within 6months
Seat snapped in half in less than a year

I would really only trust their hubs. They seem legit.

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

biggybuggy biggybuggy
9/29/2013 8:48 AM

What's wrong with half link and those tires

HardBMX_Tim HardBMX_Tim
9/29/2013 8:54 AM

The half link suckkksss. They all do. Full link for life. Tires I heard suck, and I hate how the overtaker feels.

biggybuggy biggybuggy
9/29/2013 9:11 AM
HardBMX_Tim wrote:

The half link suckkksss. ...more

Ok

ajohn15 ajohn15
9/29/2013 12:48 PM
HardBMX_Tim wrote:

The half link suckkksss. ...more

Why all of this half link hate? lol I love my shadow half link.

But about the carts go with the dans one

Me? Me?
9/29/2013 1:06 PM
HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I witnessed a ravager snap ...more

And I've seen literally hundreds of parts made by companies you probably "trust" (I.e., Sunday, Odyssey, S&M)? Break, crack, or snap, in fact most riders that live around me stop riding parts by said companies because of how often they seem to snap and crack around here. Cranks & Bones sprocket are shitty, you bought 4, that out of your own stupidity, they're like 6mm thick, that should've been your first warning... Shadow Halflinks I've had 3 in the course of 5 years, my first was silver and I ended buying a black one, the guy I gave it to had it for about 2 years after I rode it for 6 or so months, my second one I had til my bike got stolen it had been going about a year or so strong, then I had financial woes and couldn't afford one, in six months, I tore through a Cult full link and half link, an éclat diesel, kmc 510 and 710, all installed correctly and not exactly ridden super hard on either, I'm now on my third Shadow half link and it's out lasted all 5 of the chains listed above combined by now 2 and half months, in case we have some who struggles with simple math, I've had my current Shadow halflink for 8 and a half months compared to 5 listed above all ridden and destroyed in the course of 6 months. In my experience, Shadow chains normally stretch and snap when installed incorrectly, not saying you did, not saying you didn't. Just stating an observation. I never owned 11b bars so I'll leave that topic alone, as for Vultus I have had 2 pairs, not a single problem. Ravager sprocket, mine is going on 8 months no problem, never seen anyone have problems with one. Ravager PC's I had a pair for over 2 years and they are now going on there 4th month with the second owner, not a problem, I'm running a new pair and they're just as solid. Ravager stem is amazing, I loved mine, had I not bought a Chula I'd still be running it. I've had multiple Shadow seat, besides not being the most comfortable they're great, again unless your being stupid, how do you snap a seat, 6 years of riding, I've still yet to witness a seat snap. I've had experiences with most of Shadow's parts so if anyone has anything else, I'd be more than happy to give my mostly positive feedback.

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

biggybuggy biggybuggy
9/29/2013 1:31 PM

So I combined the carts, here are the parts and picsPhoto cult half link chain

Photo rant s20 wheel

Photo demolition missile grips

Photo tires I forgot the name of

Photo snafu seat

Photo Demolition pc pedals

Photo Demolition dumbchuck pegs

Photo shadow conspiracy scream sprocket

Photo shadow hundreds hat

Me? Me?
9/29/2013 1:50 PM

Cult halflink is shitty, snafu seat is ugly, why purple pegs? The sprocket isn't exactly the best.

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

chad88 chad88
9/29/2013 2:00 PM

im back everyone

ii Krxfted ii Krxfted
9/29/2013 2:47 PM

You can get better for what your going to spend..

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |

Mikel8149 Mikel8149
9/29/2013 3:14 PM

I would just forget the seat and hat and get a better wheel? i mean the hat is like $25 and the seat i can't find it but it's probably like $20 or so.lol

biggybuggy biggybuggy
9/29/2013 3:24 PM
Me? wrote:

Cult halflink is shitty, ...more

Im open to.suggestions for the chain, I like the seat, the pegs are coming in red and I like the sprocket, but if you can find a sprocket that is cool looking and comes in red with higher quality than the Shadow I will look at it.

biggybuggy biggybuggy
9/29/2013 3:26 PM
Mikel8149 wrote:

I would just forget the ...more

I need a seat, the hat is really a gift that is coming and I can't really ride hard enough to break the wheel.

MaximusBikes MaximusBikes
9/29/2013 3:30 PM

Okay man, imma help you out!

Cart: Odyssey Bluebird Chain

Odyssey Dugan grips

Poverty 48 spoke rear wheel

Animal GLH 2.1 rear tire

Animal MTT 2.35 front tire

Forget that sprocket and go to veinbmx and get an Ezra Equis sprocket! It is the toughest sprocket ever! Me and my friend run one and beat on em and they are perfect still!

Idk exactly how much itll cost, but it's a hell of a lot better stuff! Oh and for a seat get just any fat seat that is made of kevlar and you will be golden! Oh shit and for pegs, get Gsport Plegs or something. Or Cult Butters

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

biggybuggy biggybuggy
9/29/2013 3:52 PM
MaximusBikes wrote:

Okay man, imma help you ...more

I changed the chain, grips and wheel but the sprocket is what I can afford until I get a bandit sprocket.

biggybuggy biggybuggy
9/29/2013 6:41 PM

Saw the reviews on the missile grips, im going to go.back to them.

FuckYoCult FuckYoCult
9/29/2013 8:26 PM
MaximusBikes wrote:

Okay man, imma help you ...more

biggybuggy wrote:

I changed the chain, grips ...more

Or just get a Amber wheel and Sunday Currents. Boom, justcut about $45-50

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

Brayden_Buckingham Brayden_Buckingham
9/29/2013 8:59 PM

Amber wheels SUCK SHIT do not get them unless its a spare , blew the internals so they dont make any noise when riding and the rim is crap.

BTW I got that Hundreds hat smile

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

biggybuggy biggybuggy
9/29/2013 9:01 PM
Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Amber wheels SUCK SHIT do ...more

Brofist for hat

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP