Related:
Create New Tag

12/10/2008 10:41 PM

post pics or descrides
were u mad when u got it

|

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

12/10/2008 10:56 PM

My bike got hit by a skateboard, and I have a dent in my downtube. The guy apologized, and he is a super cool dude, so I let it go.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/11/2008 7:28 AM

pretty much my whole right chainstay is dented in from missing grinds. shit happens, gonna need a new frame eventually anyways, this just gives me an excuse to buy one sooner smile

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

12/11/2008 7:40 AM

my right chainstay dents so fuckin bad from doing pedal grinds. the dents are so bad it pulled my entire rear end to the right, and now my bike is almost totally thrashed...
i didnt really get mad at it considering if ridden my GT frame for like almost 2 years...

|

Booze, Sex, Bikes, and Rock n' Roll

12/11/2008 7:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 5:52 PM

i would guess my chainstay is gone. but i know my downtube it dented badly and heres the story of that.

so my chain broke at the skatepark, then i went up to dicks got a park tool and got the chain somewhere else. well im putting on my chain and the tool breaks. go back and take it back. then get everything fixed and i go back to the skatepark. and i do a 90 into fakie over a hip and it snaps again. i picked up my bike and launched it into a steel fence that surrounds the deck on the mini..and it got like 4 dents that time.

and im getting the Fit Hawk so heres to more dents! i just know i can't throw it this time lol.

|

12/11/2008 10:42 AM

i have dents in my down tube and chainstays. but thats all part of the sport.

|

It Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time

MAS_DOG

Thats Nucking Futs!!!

12/11/2008 11:19 AM

Happy to report no dents right now. I'm sure that will change. For some reason I only dent stuff that's brand new, so I'm pretty sure my bike will stay dent free.

My friend's chainstay is dented so bad it's actually been pushed up almost half an inch, so it looks like a flatland frame from one side. He's riding an old FBM.

|

Yes, I really live in Wyoming.

12/11/2008 12:58 PM

my old s3 has a huge one on the bottom tube from a 3 on a dirt jump n there was a log on the landin tht i didnt no was there n hit it

|

LIVE HARD, RIDE HARD, DIE HARD

no brakes 4 pegs... streets all day

12/11/2008 12:58 PM

my old s3 has a huge one on the bottom tube from a 3 on a dirt jump n there was a log on the landin tht i didnt no was there n hit it

|

LIVE HARD, RIDE HARD, DIE HARD

no brakes 4 pegs... streets all day

12/11/2008 1:11 PM

i got one on my top tube im not to shure how that one got there and one on my chain stay not too bad, it really dont bother me if i dent anything from rideing the sport comes with the good and the bad

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Bicycles will break bones and parts but never hearts.

12/11/2008 2:13 PM

ok this is funny shit

once my friend was tryin to like hammer his seat down with a fuckin metal hammer and he missed and hit his top tube and no there is about a 2 inch diameter dent on his tt

he tells his parents that he hit some bricks..........

yet there are no scratches on the dent.........

|

why FLY when you can RIDE?

SAVE A TREE, RIDE A BIKE!
START A NEW TREND AND WEAR A HELMET!!!!!!!!!!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

☻/
/▌
/ \ http://www.youtube.com/user/Balleristic31

12/11/2008 3:49 PM

afashionzombie wrote:

i would guess my chainstay is gone. but i know my downtube it dented badly and heres the story of that.

so my chain broke at the skatepark, then i went up to dicks got a park tool and got the chain somewhere else. well im putting on my chain and the tool breaks. go back and take it back. then get everything fixed and i go back to the skatepark. and i do a 90 into fakie over a hip and it snaps again. i picked up my bike and launched it into a steel fence that surrounds the deck on the mini..and it got like 4 dents that time.

and im getting the Fit Hawk so heres to more dents! i just know i can't throw it this time lol.

It's probably your fault if the chain snapped that quickly. You didn't install it correctly, most likely. Maybe the pin wasn't pushed all the way in?

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

12/11/2008 6:02 PM

i have a dent in my bars from slidding a handrail and my front peg just stuck for some reason. flipped over the bars and they slammed hard on the rail. right on the crossbar. they kind of look like the fly bars but not as bad and a little off center.

|

12/11/2008 6:21 PM

GET A DENT RESISTANT FRAME!!!!!

|

+J.F.I+
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

12/11/2008 6:40 PM

afashionzombie wrote:

tibug wrote:

It's probably your fault if the chain snapped that quickly. You didn't install it correctly, most likely. Maybe the pin wasn't pushed all the way in?

yea probably, i think i might of put it onto tight.

|

12/11/2008 8:46 PM

pegless grinds = huge dents in the right back end need a new frame soon been riding with dents for agood year

|