who do you ride with?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/21/2013 9:38 AM

people better than you? people worse than you? nobody at all?
I ride with people worse than me because i actually learn crap because there isnt somebody bringing me down saying im doing it wrong.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

9/21/2013 10:16 AM

i barely started getting really into riding so the people i ride with are usually a lot better than me..there's things i've developed pretty quickly that they don't have down but for the most part having good people around me has helped my development

|

Refs







trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)

9/21/2013 10:24 AM

I usually ride with like 3 or my friends and one they are about even with me but we can each do different tricks so it keeps things interesting. Sometimes we ride with like 7 other people with all skill levels and its pretty fun. Some people are dicks though like this one guy he had the same wheel as my friend and my friend said that and he was like "but the difference is I put my wheel to work" and its like whatever dude.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

9/21/2013 10:32 AM

I prefer to ride with a lot of people that are better than me mainly because i like picking up stylistic tricks and such. But usually i ride with people that are below my level. Or someone that is basically at it. In all honesty, im happy to ride with anyone because i like to talk to people and ride and have games of B.I.K.E. its always fun as long as there are people that arent retarded 4 year olds on scooters. I have even ridden with a pro scooterer haha! He was so cool and im not making this up! His name is Max Caldwell and even tho its a scooter, he tears up!!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

9/21/2013 10:43 AM

I wont lie some guys that ride scooters are cool but I hate the people that think there bad ass while they put around on a razor that probably belongs to their little brother haha.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

9/21/2013 12:22 PM

I ride with people at all sorts of levels.

|

9/21/2013 1:01 PM

I ride with anybody.
I don't give a fuck

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

9/21/2013 1:40 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

I wont lie some guys that ride scooters are cool but I hate the people that think there bad ass while they put around on a razor that probably belongs to their little brother haha.

Nahh i totally get what you are saying, trust me. This guy isnt like a normal scooterer haha he actually does big stuff! He did this 720 whip thing over a huge island! He does some high flair tucks and all kinds of stuff. He even knows all about BMX and stuff haha his style kinda reminds me of BMX. I dont have a problem with people that are actually good at it, i have a problem with the idiot little kids. I do think that in comparison to BMX, BMX is head and shoulders above scooting, scooting doesnt look as cool, it looks very awkward and BMX has a great stance to it, very manly in fact. Scooting does not, or atleast, only the good ones do.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

9/21/2013 1:49 PM

I ride with my best friend and two twins that are actually badass on the scooter.

|

9/21/2013 2:22 PM

i ride regularly with my one friend from school who is on my level but isn't at the same time and my other friend whos been biking for 2 years he is sorta a dick sometimes but hes a good dude other then them i ride with anyone whos at my local skate park that wants me to tag along with them somewhere or ride street as long as their not dicks

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

9/21/2013 5:37 PM

Just friends and people I know.

I'm always up for riding with new people though, as long as they're not dicks

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

9/21/2013 5:49 PM

I ride by myself I hate riding with other people

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/21/2013 6:26 PM

I've never ridden with another bmx rider. Sometimes i'll ride with skaters at the park. It's funny though cuz a lot of the time i'm better at skating than them.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

9/21/2013 6:35 PM

im always the least talented, weirdest, most rashed on kid in the crew.

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

9/21/2013 7:30 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

I ride by myself I hate riding with other people

Joke right ?

|

9/22/2013 6:06 AM

I ride with myself xD, there arent anyone over here who rides bmx/skate/scooter.

|

RIDE OR DIE



THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

9/22/2013 12:32 PM

Lately it has been nothing but solo sessions that I have been filming to try to get an edit together. I ahve a minute or two of clips so far. Need some more to make it AWESOME. All of it is at my local plaza though, so no variety of spots so far.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/22/2013 12:33 PM

T-rider wrote:

I ride with myself xD, there arent anyone over here who rides bmx/skate/scooter.

so don't you make mates at local skate park because when i started i had noone to ride with so i made friends at skate park now i no other bmx + my mates from school have started now they have seen me doing it!

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!!

9/22/2013 12:35 PM

I usually ride with no one or people that are "less skilled" than me. Like you said, no one puts you down. Every time I ride with better people or pros, I feel like shit and it's all bad. And my friends fuck around too much and unnecessarily sometimes, and it's super annoying.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

9/22/2013 9:43 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Nahh i totally get what you are saying, trust me. This guy isnt like a normal scooterer haha he actually does big stuff! He did this 720 whip thing over a huge island! He does some high flair tucks and all kinds of stuff. He even knows all about BMX and stuff haha his style kinda reminds me of BMX. I dont have a problem with people that are actually good at it, i have a problem with the idiot little kids. I do think that in comparison to BMX, BMX is head and shoulders above scooting, scooting doesnt look as cool, it looks very awkward and BMX has a great stance to it, very manly in fact. Scooting does not, or atleast, only the good ones do.

Yeah dude scootering just looks like these guys riding around on a piece of metal but to me biking looks way more badass.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

9/22/2013 10:03 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

I ride by myself I hate riding with other people

Cellmember wrote:

Joke right ?

No unfortunately not, there's a few people i ride with but for the most part i ride alone partly because all the people around me either ride park or street and i dont but its mostly because they're all retards

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/22/2013 10:50 PM

50% of the time, i ride with my boyfriend. bikes riding and french kisses

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

9/22/2013 10:59 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

No unfortunately not, there's a few people i ride with but for the most part i ride alone partly because all the people around me either ride park or street and i dont but its mostly because they're all retards

Yeah personality plays a big part in who I ride with to, I hear you on that !

|

9/22/2013 11:22 PM

if i wanna hang out and mess around, i ride with like 5 friends but if i actually want to hit shit downtown and stuff maybe 2 people i ride with?

|

check out my bike check and channel! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvYYlGifyUI

9/23/2013 6:19 AM

T-rider wrote:

I ride with myself xD, there arent anyone over here who rides bmx/skate/scooter.

CJCool0109 wrote:

so don't you make mates at local skate park because when i started i had noone to ride with so i made friends at skate park now i no other bmx + my mates from school have started now they have seen me doing it!

There arent any skatepark over here :/. Also, one of my friends was really close to start riding, but the waste of money made him to not.

|

RIDE OR DIE



THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx