who else saw this ?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/2/2014 8:26 PM

Photo
|

1/2/2014 8:28 PM

That tweet never happened. It's all a lie. Childish bullshit.

|

1/2/2014 8:29 PM

kylecarlson wrote:

yeah i figured that TCU is starting to annoy me

|

1/2/2014 8:31 PM

Hahahahaha holy fuck this got way out of hand.

|

1/2/2014 8:33 PM

kylecarlson wrote:

chad88 wrote:

yeah i figured that TCU is starting to annoy me

It's really a bummer, but it's not going to stop us from from doing what we're doing.

Also, arguing with delusional idiots over the internet is never going to end well. No point.

|

1/2/2014 8:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/2/2014 8:42 PM

Recently, to clear up all of the rumors on what's going on with Redline, I got on the phone with their head of marketing (a guy I don't know at all) to get the scoop. I posted this - http://www.vitalbmx.com/news/news/The-Official-Word-on-Redline-in-2013,8094

About 30 minutes after, TCU posted this -
http://thecomeup.com/news/redline-drops-half-its-team/

Word for word, copy and paste, with no credit. That's the kind of business they're running.

|

1/2/2014 8:42 PM

Amateurs lol

|

1/2/2014 8:49 PM

kylecarlson wrote:

Recently, to clear up all of the rumors on what's going on with Redline, I got on the phone with their head of marketing (a guy I don't know at all) to get the scoop. I posted this - http://www.vitalbmx.com/news/news/The-Official-Word-on-Redline-in-2013,8094

About 30 minutes after, TCU posted this -
http://thecomeup.com/news/redline-drops-half-its-team/

Word for word, copy and paste, with no credit. That's the kind of business they're running.

For what little its worth, I'm a 33 year 'Old' man....and I've never even heard of TCU.

Vital has helped me reconnect with BMX....and I'm even starting to find some of the bickering 12 year old's mildly amusing.

|

1/2/2014 8:52 PM

Im pretty sure vital does alot more for bmx then tcu does

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

1/2/2014 8:56 PM

So this guy obviously checks vital bmx and got offended when he seen one of the guys shit talking him .......if its so terrible around here why is he on here checking it out ..... He can't find news of his own maybe?

|

1/2/2014 8:58 PM

"...who just want to profit off of the bikes we love!"

I... I... I just don't even know, man. It's seriously hilarious that TCU of all groups says THAT. TCU and everyone that supports it is cancer to BMX. If you're friends with me on Facebook you've seen some of the rants I've posted about TCU. I SERIOUSLY don't like them.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

1/2/2014 9:06 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

really? I've been to at least 2 or 3 jams in socal that were sponsored by tcu. Where's the vital jams? or vital product? i really cant think of any way that vital does anything for bmx other than profit off of it. they do nothing for the bike scene

|

1/2/2014 9:07 PM

Trollolol

|

1/2/2014 9:10 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

FEDEXdoobie wrote:

really? I've been to at least 2 or 3 jams in socal that were sponsored by tcu. Where's the vital jams? or vital product? i really cant think of any way that vital does anything for bmx other than profit off of it. they do nothing for the bike scene

We create content. Filming and editing videos (and the travel that goes into them) cost a lot of money. Through this, we help many BMX filmers / photographers make a living working in the BMX world.

We've donated thousands upon thousands of dollars to the Athlete Recovery Fund through putting on charity BMX events.

We donate numerous bikes to charity every Holiday season.

Vital product? Like, you think we'd be doing more for BMX if we were trying to sell you shirts every day?

I could keep going, but I guess I'll just apologize for never having a jam at your local park.

|

1/2/2014 9:10 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

FEDEXdoobie wrote:

then leave here for tcuboard

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

1/2/2014 9:13 PM

FEDEXdoobie wrote:

2 or 3 Socal jams?

right.

You get that this forum is worldwide don't you?

I couldn't even point to Socal on them map.

THATS how important a couple of local jams are to me.

|

1/2/2014 9:24 PM

I never liked TCU. Vital has very great members, from intellectual ones to help to ones that give amusement. Reason I enjoy this forum.

Also Kylecarson just wondering did you create Vital? I always wondered who did.

|

1/2/2014 9:26 PM

Fearthepeople wrote:

I never liked TCU. Vital has very great members, from intellectual ones to help to ones that give amusement. Reason I enjoy this forum.

Also Kylecarson just wondering did you create Vital? I always wondered who did.

Brad McDonald created Vital. He's the same guy that created Ride BMX magazine. He sold Ride BMX to Transworld, was the president of Transworld for a number of years, then left to start Vital.

He originally brought on Mark Losey to run Vital BMX. Mark runs Nike's BMX program and left after a couple of years to focus on that (and other projects). When he left, I took over. I've been doing stuff for Vital since the site started, but haven't been "in charge" the whole time.

|

1/2/2014 9:29 PM

This whole TCU vs. Vital thing is immature bullshit, plain and simple. I honestly hate the whole stoner/wannabe gangster vibe that TCU gives off. Personally I'm more of a fan of Vital (obviously) but that's irrelevant. The bottom line is that neither site is contributing by keeping this beef alive.

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

1/2/2014 9:30 PM

BTW, I don't think there's anything wrong with visiting TCU (or any other BMX website). Limiting yourself to just one site would be stupid. I hope Vital is everyone's first choice, but there's a lot of good stuff out there.

I have interests outside of BMX and visit multiple sites for each of them. I'd miss stuff here and there if I only went one place.

All of the immature shit talking is lame, but it never has and never will change our focus.

|

1/2/2014 9:31 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

This whole TCU vs. Vital thing is immature bullshit, plain and simple. I honestly hate the whole stoner/wannabe gangster vibe that TCU gives off. Personally I'm more of a fan of Vital (obviously) but that's irrelevant. The bottom line is that neither site is contributing by keeping this beef alive.

I think it's safe to say we've done nothing to "keep the beef alive." I'll occasionally comment when asked, but never instigate anything. I think it's stupid and childish.

|

1/2/2014 10:01 PM

vital has zach k. therefore, vital is better than tcu.

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

1/2/2014 10:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/2/2014 10:16 PM

kylecarlson wrote:

I think it's safe to say we've done nothing to "keep the beef alive." I'll occasionally comment when asked, but never instigate anything. I think it's stupid and childish.

I didn't really mean the administration, my bad. I meant the kids on here who look at this and say "fuck TCU" ands stuff, and kids like OP,who In way kinda did bring it back

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

1/2/2014 10:17 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

kylecarlson wrote:

bmxfromma wrote:

I didn't really mean the administration, my bad. I meant the kids on here who look at this and say "fuck TCU" ands stuff, and kids like OP,who In way kinda did bring it back

Ah. Misread that. My apologies.

|

1/2/2014 10:19 PM

Going on ig when all the swaggots get up. #reasonsihatetcu im still following tonycat though lol

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

1/2/2014 10:26 PM

Random funny note, the tweet that "Vital tweeted" is about a hundred characters longer than the allowable limit. Not sure how we were able to make that happen! Hahaha

|

1/2/2014 10:33 PM

I really am starting to hate them more and more. I cant wait for my "friends" to be upset with me for posting it lolololol

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

1/2/2014 10:34 PM

crazyclark wrote:

vital has zach k. therefore, vital is better than tcu.

Pretty sure zach and adam are friends. Or at least Adam wants people to see it that way. I like thecomeup

|

1/2/2014 11:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/2/2014 11:17 PM

Shit like TCU vs. Vital is the type of shit that keeps me off these forums. When i'm out on the streets and I see other riders I feel a sense of shame knowing that I share a passion with guys that fight and bicker over stupid shit like this... It doesn't help that I've gotten shit for riding with a helmet or riding with knee pads out on the streets most days I just keep to myself and ride my bike alone because it's what I do.

Normally I could give a shit over this TCU vs. Vital beef but honestly TCU gives me this lets go smoke some weed 420 hot box my car up!!!! I mean seriously they have various videos of someone rolling a blunt and smoking it while doing whatever it is they're doing..... not that I have anything against smoking as it's legal in CO and I think the legalization should be all throughout the country. Vital isn't all that mighty either, shit here gets real fucking retarded sometimes. Kids bickering over who rides front brakes or who can actually do this trick or that trick. I mean really? here's a guy who can't 180 and he goes to talk shit on someone else who's trying to learn how to ride to inflate his ego a little bit more. I have every right to rant like I'm ranting right now I can no longer count the times I've gotten shit for riding bmx yet alone gotten shit BY BMX riders for riding with protection. Some days I just feel like dropping this shit completely.

To all the people saying that certain companies are in the BMX business for the money that's utterly retarded.... They're might be a couple companies in it "For the money" but their ain't enough revenue to be made of an industry like BMx. The primary targets of the Bmx industry are teenagers and we all know this shit isn't going to last bmx was "dead" in the early 2000's (I might be wrong). It's a cyclical thing if any of you have studied economics or know anything about finances you'd know that Bmx isn't a "money industry" there isn't enough demand for it to be productive.

So what I'm trying to say is stop this shit end of discussion because neither TCU nor Vital has any valid points as to who is better. I ain't taking sides I'm just giving it how it is. Tired of all this bullshit... You ever wonder why Bmx hasn't made it far compared to other extreme sports example: skating? because we don't stick together you all sound like a bunch of women fighting over what nail polish looks better.... Rant off.

|

1/3/2014 11:14 AM

This was meant to be a complete joke & it pissed off A LOT of people.

Successful troll is successful.

Could one get banned for trolling even though it was outside of the forum? Lol

|