who has done this???????

Related:
Create New Tag

2/19/2009 1:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 6:34 PM

http://www.bmx-zone.com/...-article-id-654.html

is it easy to do without fucking it up...????

oh and i have a colony hub does it matter???

i think i could but who else has done it??
|

2/19/2009 4:31 AM

there isnt any real benefit to that

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

2/19/2009 4:32 AM

haha yeh i no it just would be cool w00t

|

2/19/2009 6:01 AM

Why cool? A loud cassette, get a grip love.

|

2/19/2009 8:03 AM

Best part is, it says "take your back rim off" I wonder how many kids are actually going to de-lace a wheel for this....

You can also remove the grease to make it louder, BUT it will wear out faster.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/19/2009 9:14 AM

i like mine silent....

|

Booze, Sex, Bikes, and Rock n' Roll

2/19/2009 10:24 AM

sarkumfromindonesia wrote:

i like mine silent....

me too!!! i put so much grease in mine you cant hear that shit at all when i first grease it, its like im riding a freecoaster. i hate the clicking of a loud ass cassette. ive got ADD like crazy and it distracts me

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

2/19/2009 10:35 AM

sounds dumb
i dont like mine loud
just distracts me too much
like ridebmxnc said ive got crazy add too
like just changing one thing on my bike and thinking about it will drive me crazy

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

2/19/2009 10:37 AM

i ride a freecoaster so i have no noise..

but honestly this is such a waste of time

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

2/19/2009 10:38 AM

ridebmxnc wrote:

me too!!! i put so much grease in mine you cant hear that shit at all when i first grease it, its like im riding a freecoaster. i hate the clicking of a loud ass cassette. ive got ADD like crazy and it distracts me

That's not good either...too much grease doesn't let the pawls spring back all the way...you want to use a very light grease or oil...it's not good to have the pawls covered in so much grease that you can't hear them.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

2/19/2009 10:45 AM

tibug wrote:

That's not good either...too much grease doesn't let the pawls spring back all the way...you want to use a very light grease or oil...it's not good to have the pawls covered in so much grease that you can't hear them.

i know its not good either, but i hate clicking. to each his own just sharing my opinion.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.