who preferes brakeless??

Related:
Create New Tag

2/19/2010 1:16 PM

anyone out there prefer brakeless or am i the only nut out there?

|

I use to do a little but a little wouldnt do it so a little got more and more. just keep tryin ta get a little better, a little better than before

2/19/2010 1:18 PM

Brakeless forever!

|

2/19/2010 1:19 PM

not me, its ok and fun, but id rather run brakes

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

2/19/2010 1:19 PM

I always ride brakeless.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

2/19/2010 1:22 PM

who dosent prefer brakeless?

if i didnt have any pegs or small stuff to ride i would be all about it all day.

i love riding brakeless. sooooo much fun. i have a brakeless bike that i ride street on but i do love my brakes aswell. so i have a bike with brakes for skateparks. since small setups and kids are a factor. oh and fufanus smile

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

i'm bi-brakesual. i go both ways. RAWRRR!!!

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

There have been so many brake threads lately. I am running brakeless atm, but I wanna slap some brakes on for spring.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
What's the deal honey bunnz? Y'all like pop tarts?
facebook
MOTW 7/5/10 - 7/11/10

Brakeless for street and brakes for park

|

REFS- purplerain814, robamullen, TommyBoy, letsride123

2/19/2010 1:23 PM

brakeless is soo much fun,. and you get more bike control and ride wayy smoother

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

2/19/2010 1:24 PM

abod wrote:

if i didnt have any pegs or small stuff to ride i would be all about it all day.

i love riding brakeless. sooooo much fun. i have a brakeless bike that i ride street on but i do love my brakes aswell. so i have a bike with brakes for skateparks. since small setups and kids are a factor. oh and fufanus smile

Brakes don't seem to help much plus you get to work on reaction time pretty fast and seriously two bikes?I can barely afford 1 bike

|

2/19/2010 1:25 PM

eod1214 wrote:

brakeless is soo much fun,. and you get more bike control and ride wayy smoother

word. my cable broke and i had to ride park brakeless. everything i did was alot cleaner. like i HAD to make sure if i boosted a quarter, that i landed front end first or else i was done.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

2/19/2010 1:26 PM

abod wrote:

OakPoint_Bmx wrote:

Brakes don't seem to help much plus you get to work on reaction time pretty fast and seriously two bikes?I can barely afford 1 bike

try riding a 3ft mini ramp with a spine. you boost the spine then you have tons of speed. but all you want to do is fufanu to footjam. so you have to hit your brakes.

and yeah i got my second bike this time last year. started out as a complete, replaced every part and sold the original ones for $50 more. friends gave me some stuff and i spent alllll the money i had on it and here i am now with 2 dialed bikes.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

2/19/2010 1:29 PM

Thats tight and i don't really ride park much, mainly street and some trails

|

2/19/2010 1:31 PM

Really?

Not trying to be a dick but do you live under a rock? I'd say 80-90% of BMX riders are brakeless right now, for various reasons. (I still think most are just doing it because some top name pro does, but that is besides the point)

To answer your question, I am open. I have been brakeless for a couple years at a time, and brakes a couple years at a time. Right now I have brakes on the bike and love it, although I do miss some aspects of not having brakes. I guess I may pop them off for a while until we hit trail season. Then they are on. Too many trees to risk hitting.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/19/2010 1:32 PM

what? you can ride without brakes? since when?

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

2/19/2010 1:33 PM

carjakester wrote:

if thats supposed to be a sarcastic comment thats pathetic, let the post here for peoples honest opinions

|

I use to do a little but a little wouldnt do it so a little got more and more. just keep tryin ta get a little better, a little better than before

2/19/2010 1:35 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Really?

Not trying to be a dick but do you live under a rock? I'd say 80-90% of BMX riders are brakeless right now, for various reasons. (I still think most are just doing it because some top name pro does, but that is besides the point)

To answer your question, I am open. I have been brakeless for a couple years at a time, and brakes a couple years at a time. Right now I have brakes on the bike and love it, although I do miss some aspects of not having brakes. I guess I may pop them off for a while until we hit trail season. Then they are on. Too many trees to risk hitting.

i understand what your saying.. im kinda in the same boat with that i love riding brakeless but theres those few times when you kinda wish you had them , if only there was a quick relase braking system that could be thrown on in a matter of seconds.

|

2/19/2010 1:38 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Really?

DrFeelgood wrote:

i understand what your saying.. im kinda in the same boat with that i love riding brakeless but theres those few times when you kinda wish you had them , if only there was a quick relase braking system that could be thrown on in a matter of seconds.

**POOF**
your wish has been granted

http://feelbmx.com/news/fly-bikes-sbs-brake-system

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

2/19/2010 1:41 PM

I do

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 
Just for the record, when I got my BTM... It wasn't "Trendy"

2/19/2010 1:42 PM

abod wrote:

**POOF**

ha you some kind of genie or somthing?? thanks for showing me that thats actually really tempting

|

2/19/2010 1:43 PM

haha wonder what they look like

|

2/19/2010 1:51 PM

DrFeelgood wrote:

abod wrote:

**POOF**

DrFeelgood wrote:

ha you some kind of genie or somthing?? thanks for showing me that thats actually really tempting

haha yeah im the vital genie. you get 2 more wishes.

and yeah anytime. its super sweet.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

2/19/2010 1:59 PM

carjakester wrote:

DrFeelgood wrote:

if thats supposed to be a sarcastic comment thats pathetic, let the post here for peoples honest opinions

so your telling me not to post? did you not read what dave said? TONS of people ride brakeless

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

2/19/2010 2:05 PM

i ride bl

|

2/19/2010 2:08 PM

You are a fucking pioneer! I mean, NO BRAKES? AT ALL? no-one has ever done that before!

Did you think you were the only person that rode brakeless out there?

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

2/19/2010 2:10 PM

Liam163 wrote:

You are a fucking pioneer! I mean, NO BRAKES? AT ALL? no-one has ever done that before!

man i sure thought that

|

2/19/2010 2:15 PM

Liam163 wrote:

never ever ever been done!

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

2/19/2010 2:16 PM

i like brakeless better usually. but sometimes i put the brakes back on

|

crystal meth

2/19/2010 2:18 PM

Liam163 wrote:

dave dynamite wrote:

never ever ever been done!

This dude could go down in history with the likes of Crandall

Lets just get this clear though, he has NO brakes? Just his shoes? .......my hero

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

2/19/2010 3:28 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Really?

the only reason im brakeless is because i need a new lever.

|

-My name is Kenny
-I live in colorado
-I <3 Park!!!!