who remebers the road champs bmx bikes?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/16/2017 4:47 PM

Photo i have a whole tub load of these but here is my 2-hip pork qith my mini pork!

|

brakeless maniac

3/16/2017 4:49 PM

Haha that's awesome, what else do you have?

|

3/16/2017 4:57 PM

Photo

Kinda hard to see but haro mirra haro backtrails schwinn hydromatics gt tour gt bump gt thumper lol gt show
|

brakeless maniac

3/16/2017 6:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/16/2017 6:12 PM

I do! I have a few still, including a Ryan Nyquist action figure riding a Backtrail and somewhere is a Jay Miron action figure from when he was on Schwinn.

I actually have a Haro Mirra (you have one in the middle to the right-the red one with the Mega-Nuke sprocket) at my desk at work to fidget with, and made a little barrier/rail out of a file cabinet divider!

They were the best brand in my opinion.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/16/2017 7:05 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I do! I have a few still, including a Ryan Nyquist action figure riding a Backtrail and somewhere is a Jay Miron action figure ...more

Hell ya! Ive built little ramps out of card board when its cold and snowy and just mess around with them.

|

brakeless maniac

3/16/2017 7:11 PM

Had one long ago when I was young (found one in an old box in a closet), but I had no idea of the value until I saw them online. I was bummed that I didn't have it anymore, so I designed and cut pieces of LEGO to build one for my desk, haha. Still wish I had one of those, though.

Photo

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn