who thows their bike?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/29/2008 2:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 5:12 PM

if you do why the hell do you do it, shouldnt you love your bike?
i never throw my bike, when i bail i hold on to my bars and try to land on my feet so neither my bike or me gets hurt.

|

"live fast, ride faster"
-Josh Stricker
I dont do trades, i only run new parts.
Dont ask me!

8/29/2008 2:03 PM

i try my hardest not to hurt my bike. but sometimes my anger gets the best of me.

|

skate boards kill trees

8/29/2008 2:11 PM

when i was younger i would when i got pissed, but now i dont..i cant afford new parts.

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

09 Kink Transition...yes...i ride a tranny.

Im the CLIT commander of the sexy army.

8/29/2008 2:15 PM

i dont throw it but if im falling i let the thing go so i dont brake an arm

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

8/29/2008 2:16 PM

Now this is a lot better post than who likes to ride stoned.

I have never purposely thrown my bike...I put myself first in a wreck, but I do whatever possible apart from sacrificing my own health to keep my bike in good shape and not let it go unless I need to. I do the same thing you do...hold onto the bike and try and make so it only falls on the pedals, tires...the parts that can't get damaged easily and don't matter much if they do.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

8/29/2008 2:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/29/2008 2:39 PM

i still like to ride blitzed outta my mind, it lets me be more creative and have some fun, plus im not so worried about how im ridding.

|

"live fast, ride faster"
-Josh Stricker
Dont ask me!

8/29/2008 2:42 PM

I'm pretty sure I'd wreck and kill myself if I rode UTI, but I've never been, so I don't know.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

8/29/2008 3:07 PM

i throw my bike

|

doctor i'm okay, but my bike's sick

8/29/2008 3:08 PM

Aaron Ross does smile

|

<insert signature here>

8/29/2008 3:14 PM

i throw my bike alot

|

i ride bikes yeahhhhh

8/29/2008 3:14 PM

can-jam420 wrote:

i throw my bike alot

why?

|

"live fast, ride faster"
-Josh Stricker
Dont ask me!

8/29/2008 3:16 PM

iBike wrote:

Aaron Ross does smile

danny hickerson, too

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

8/29/2008 3:22 PM

only when im propper pissed with f*cking up.

i tried the holding on thing too and now have a broken ankle with 3 pins in my leg to thank for it smile haha

|

8/29/2008 3:26 PM

I just drop my bike when i fuck up on a trick, mostly hop barspins, sometimes it ends up ghost riding itself..

|

<insert signature here>

8/29/2008 3:31 PM

i mostly throw it when i loop out on shit or landing heavy back

like on manuals, fakie manuals, 180s and even really high hops and you land heavy

|

doctor i'm okay, but my bike's sick

8/29/2008 3:37 PM

iBike wrote:

Aaron Ross does smile

so if aronn ross throws his bike, then your gonna throw your bike?

so if he jumps off a cliff, then your gonna jump off a cliff?

|

-RideBMX-

8/29/2008 4:04 PM

i throw my bike somtimes like if im trying a trick like 20 times and i cant get it i will throw my bike

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

8/29/2008 4:06 PM

2funny4u wrote:

i throw my bike somtimes like if im trying a trick like 20 times and i cant get it i will throw my bike

your picture is amazing...totally hot...ha

|

titties and beer > everything

8/29/2008 11:01 PM

nathan martinez yo! wrote:

i still like to ride blitzed outta my mind, it lets me be more creative and have some fun, plus im not so worried about how im ridding.

Agreed.

I throw the shit outta my bike. Its become an art for me. I learned how to throw it 30 feet without spinning like an idiot. I want to make that 50 feet....
But every time I check to make sure shes ok and then apologize.
Make up sex is the best.

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(") () (") My bunnies legs are wide open lookin for love

8/30/2008 2:04 AM

easymoney66 wrote:

i mostly throw it when i loop out on shit or landing heavy back

like on manuals, fakie manuals, 180s and even really high hops and you land heavy

hell ya, if you try to save it in those situations then you end up getting broke.

only time my ride goes down, is when im goin down too (or will if the bike doesnt get tossed)

|

8/30/2008 7:26 AM

i always hold on to my bike cause my bro let go of his bike and snapped his bars tongue

|

whitee-outtt

8/30/2008 8:04 AM

i get mad at myself not my bike i woul never throw it

|

"If your not falling...then your not trying"
"Streets is Callin'"
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

8/30/2008 10:45 AM

nathan martinez yo! wrote:

That kid on a bike wrote:

Agreed.

I throw the shit outta my bike. Its become an art for me. I learned how to throw it 30 feet without spinning like an idiot. I want to make that 50 feet....
But every time I check to make sure shes ok and then apologize.
Make up sex is the best.

i wasnt talking about throwing my bike.
or making an art out of it.
i was just telling that dumb tibug i still like to ride my bike high.

|

"live fast, ride faster"
-Josh Stricker
Dont ask me!

8/30/2008 11:11 AM

ok, i never throw my bike unless i have to! like ok there was this demo going on in my town to support a park there putting in for us not to long ago. any way theres this like 5 ft tall trailer you ride up on then theres a qr and then a hand rail in the mddle of the trailer. any way i was trying to go up on the traile air out on the qr and the grind down the hand rail. i already did the line but i wanted to go quicker. any way i ride up a ramp onto the trailer and air out on the qr but when i went to line up for the hand rail my tire slipped on the medal and sent me flying off the the trailer i throw my bike and luckly only lost my shoe and torn my pants. and yes i probally spelt a bunch of shit wrong bc i dont like typing all this and im not going to correct any thing so deal with it!

|

redline needs to stick to racing not bmx!!! www.myspace.com/dillridesbikes

8/30/2008 11:34 AM

|

8/30/2008 12:00 PM

shit with how much cash I as in me not my parents put in to my bike i treat it like a ferrari no matter how bad i fuck up now im older i can just laugh it off but when in the air if im that fucked i toss it so i dont get fucked up by landing on it or it landing on me.

|

8/30/2008 1:01 PM

iBike wrote:

Aaron Ross does smile

yea but aaron ross is spponserd by some of the best companys in bmx in the world like oddessey and sunday so it doesnt matter

|

8/30/2008 2:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 5:12 PM

I try to hang onto my bars so my bike doesn't go flying somewhere if i fall. Ive never thrown because i was pissed either. I have thrown my board though >.

|

nou

8/31/2008 5:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/31/2008 5:28 PM

And I only throw it when im mad or if I just crashed. I dont like to bail mid flight.Id much rather hang on until the end. Its cooler that way

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(") () (") My bunnies legs are wide open lookin for love

8/31/2008 7:18 PM

i also have learned how to make it an art ..... last night i was trying to do a simple 180 and half cab out.... (somthing ive masterd) and i tried like 20 times so i threw it over the consesion stand at the jr high and its fine ..... then i wasnt mad and i tried it again and landed perfectly and rode away

|

(\__/) CRACKA!!!!
(='.'=)
(")_(")