why..............

Related:
Create New Tag

8/22/2008 9:08 PM

just wondering why there are all these threads on painting and building bikes instead of look at what i learned or more about riding . i buy a bike like the color and just ride the damn thing

|

8/22/2008 9:10 PM

ummm because ppl want their bikes to be decent

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

8/22/2008 9:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 5:08 PM

a bike is like a girlfriend

you only ride her if she looks good

|

8/22/2008 9:14 PM

f1t rider wrote:

a bike is like a girlfriend

you only ride her if she looks good

except she wont cheat on you, and call you at 4 in the morning telling you she is preggo

|

8/22/2008 9:16 PM

yeaaaa

lmao

|

8/22/2008 9:17 PM

f1t rider wrote:

yeaaaa

lmao

had both happen

|

8/22/2008 9:18 PM

seriously?
damn

|

8/22/2008 9:18 PM

in the long run they are definatley less maintence. you can only learn so much about riding from reading but you can get some good ideas on painting

|

(\__/)
(='.'=) <====B
(")_(")

anyone else want a carrot

8/22/2008 9:22 PM

f1t rider wrote:

seriously?
damn

ya the first chick cheated on me i didnt really care

the other chick we were going out for like 2 years i was passed out on a school day my phone rings i answer the first thing she says is "chase im pregnant".... followed by my answer of ".....fuck.........seriously?............im coming over"

false alarm tho thank god

|

8/22/2008 9:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/22/2008 9:28 PM

ok, well, i ate shit on a rail at a park today. it was stem height and i didnt hop enough to the left and caught both pegs just under the top of the rail went over bars and had the bike land on top of me. and i have to run my cranks loose cause the bearings suck.

|

8/22/2008 9:29 PM

bishop_bmx wrote:

ok, well, i ate shit on a rail at a park today. it was stem height and i didnt hop enough to the left and caught both pegs just under the top of the rail went over bars and had the bike land on top of me. and i have to run my cranks loose cause the bearings suck.

hahaha epic fail for sure

|

8/22/2008 9:32 PM

lol, i ate shit today, i was faking and my jeans caught on my seat and i flipped on my back, haha, i was laying there laughing at myself for doing somthing so dumb,

|

I RIDE EASTERN, HAHA, BET NO-ONE HAS THIS SIGNATURE,

8/22/2008 9:33 PM

ride2live_live2ride wrote:

lol, i ate shit today, i was faking and my jeans caught on my seat and i flipped on my back, haha, i was laying there laughing at myself for doing somthing so dumb,

daaaamn

|

8/22/2008 9:34 PM

bishop_bmx wrote:

2funny4u wrote:

i did the rail the try before too. and then i fell infront of two hot chicks....
FAIL FOR SURE.

|

8/22/2008 9:36 PM

bishop_bmx wrote:

2funny4u wrote:

bishop_bmx wrote:

i did the rail the try before too. and then i fell infront of two hot chicks....
FAIL FOR SURE.

hahahaha been there done that

i see two chicks and im like oh ya new trick time

ya get my shit fucked up, but its always a conversation starter

|

8/22/2008 9:37 PM

i love (cause its so stupid) but hate that shit... esp. cause you know your falling way before you hit the ground and you cant do shit about it

|

8/22/2008 9:41 PM

2funny4u wrote:

didnt have a chance to start a conversation cause right after my friends started talkin to them. i hate it when people cock block.

|

8/22/2008 9:43 PM

bishop_bmx wrote:

FAIL FOR SURE.

2funny4u wrote:

bishop_bmx wrote:

didnt have a chance to start a conversation cause right after my friends started talkin to them. i hate it when people cock block.

hhahahaha well all my friends that i ride with are like 25 so 19 year old girls are in my alley not theirs

|

8/22/2008 9:43 PM

bishop_bmx wrote:

i love (cause its so stupid) but hate that shit... esp. cause you know your falling way before you hit the ground and you cant do shit about it

i kno its gay, and my jeans get caught in the chainring, and rips them n i fall off, lol,
i do it like everyday on the same hip, 180 over it to fakie and i fall straigh ton my back, everyone laughs, haha, but i kno ike ervy1 so i laugh with them

|

I RIDE EASTERN, HAHA, BET NO-ONE HAS THIS SIGNATURE,