why and how did you start bmxing?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/15/2013 5:31 PM

tito24 wrote:

WHAO! where have you been!

FreddyDapice wrote:

Being gay ,working, he's selling his bike too.

tito24 wrote:

GAY!!!

I know!

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/16/2013 5:55 AM

i skated and i hated getting around on a board. i started riding my mtb again. i would hit jumps and get as much air as i could. i couldnt hop flat. this is a 26 inch. my friend had a bike which was an eastern traildigger. i loved the way that bike felt. i bought one myself. this happened 2 years ago.now i still skate and bmx. the main reasons why i liked biking better than skating at the time because you can build dirt jumps and i could get around easier

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

4/16/2013 8:13 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Being gay ,working, he's selling his bike too.

tito24 wrote:

GAY!!!

FreddyDapice wrote:

I know!

It's not like I want to >.>

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

4/16/2013 2:04 PM

I got into BMXing when I first saw en edit of this guy riding flatland and I was amazed by it.
So I got my first BMX and started riding park and learning the basic stuff and from there I found street riding and I was astounded by the creativity of the riders in finding something that to a normal eye is only a building or a structure and make it something rideable.
What kept me into it was the 365 crew that is a local crew that shreds like crazy.
When I go back to Italy on the weekends I always find time to go ride with them.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/16/2013 3:28 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Late Spring of 2006 is what sparked my initial interest. I live across from a school and I'd always ride my mongoose bmx style bike over there to hang out with a friend who lived next to it. randomly ran into 2 guys from my school (I was in 8th grade at the time) and they were riding bikes, a bmx and a mountain bike. they were 2 popular kids and I was sort of a nobody haha but they were just chillin and said hey ride with us, so I did and became friends with them and always met them to go biking. never did any tricks besides jumping up curbs until the Summer when this kid with a Haro (I remember I thought of him like a god just because of his bike hahah) made a tiny jump in the baseball field and finally I grew the balls to jump it. I felt so cool. Towards the end of Summer I got a Haro myself, and my one friend who got me into it got an Eastern, the other kid quit riding around with us. We would ride with the other kid with a Haro and jump off loading docks and shit like that. We did that up until about Fall.. that's when it got to be something we did seriously and not just riding around. We started trying grinds, 180s, stuff like that..

I WISHHHH so fucking bad I still had the first "Edit" we made that Summer consisting of us just jumping off loading docks, the little dirt jump and onto curbs haha

i started with a mongoose to but what year modle did you have

|

4/16/2013 5:56 PM

when i came out of my moms womb i was riding a flip trix so ya jelous

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!