|

Fly Bikes

11/9/2009 7:31 AM

theyre just jelous because they dont know how to ride

|

WWWAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPP

::BUMP::

11/9/2009 7:41 AM

Because skaters break stuff and blame us.

|

11/9/2009 7:45 AM

they dont hate mei ve only been kicked out of one place mhm... by a security guard after 10 mins

|

Biggest troll.

11/9/2009 8:45 AM

well were i live we ride with each other my brother is a skater a good one i ride with skaters more then i with bikers lol but it depends were u live but no one cares if you ride were i live and ride

|

11/9/2009 8:56 AM

lol... idk ive never been yelled at for riding... and i ride right next to the police station.

maybe becasue they think bikes are more harmful then skateboards and skateboarding is a bigger trend. idk im really tempted to ride my skate park but all the rails are only like 6 inchs of the ground. should i be nice to them and ride plegs is the question.

|

11/9/2009 10:23 AM

yeah well i remember when i rode scooters and i was jumping a four stair and this little kid came out of no wear and i had to bif my scooter and his mom yelled at me what a stupid mom

|

I WILL SLAY YOU MAN NO IM JUST JOSHING AROUND

11/9/2009 10:26 AM

I think its because skaters are insecure about them selves because they are on a smaller trick mobile and hate there lives for it and roller blading is just gay same with scooters

|

Sh-tan-re is awesome

11/9/2009 10:30 AM

well scooters are weard but skates are cool

|

I WILL SLAY YOU MAN NO IM JUST JOSHING AROUND

11/9/2009 10:32 AM

bigfootbmx33 wrote:

well scooters are weard but skates are cool

i dont really have a problem with sk8ers at my local park but if i go to a different one then there usually really gay
i own a skate board but its just as an alternative means of transportation cus i moved out of muy parents house and i cant drive yet even though im 16

|

Sh-tan-re is awesome

11/9/2009 11:10 AM

Shtanre wrote:

I think its because skaters are insecure about them selves because they are on a smaller trick mobile and hate there lives for it and roller blading is just gay same with scooters

FRUIT BOOTERS!!!! hahaha

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

11/9/2009 11:34 AM

We're mad rad. They're all jealous.

And we have a reputation for being destructive punks. Try to turn this image around and be respectful to EVERYONE, even if they're being a total dick. That's what I do, and I like getting the shocked reactions from people who think I'm about to fight back with my fists or my words.

|

FTW!

I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

11/9/2009 11:38 AM

imchrisperez wrote:

We're mad rad. They're all jealous.

And we have a reputation for being destructive punks. Try to turn this image around and be respectful to EVERYONE, even if they're being a total dick. That's what I do, and I like getting the shocked reactions from people who think I'm about to fight back with my fists or my words.

haha yeah i like that too.

usually people in menifee/murrieta/ temecula dont care much.
cops around here are cool to

|

11/9/2009 11:41 AM

They dont
I was doing a wallride on the side of a Burlington coat factory, they came out so I stopped riding then they were like no keep riding we want to watch!

Pretty cool it turned out like that

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

11/9/2009 11:48 AM

The only reason I've been getting mad shit lately is because I ride in Irvine and on campus at my college. This city is a privately owned city (owned by Irvine Corporation) and they don't want anything destructive/out-of-the-norm in here. Back home in Corona, nobody gives a FUCK.

But the other day a bunch of little kids were cheering me on when I was riding in a plaza, it was soooooooo funny. I'd mess up 180's, like not even land it, and they'd think it was the coolest fucking thing. IT was really cool and inspiring.

|

FTW!

11/9/2009 11:59 AM

people are jealous of our ability to have fun with friends.

I honestly dont understand how people relate any bmx'er to scum?! I have honestly never known a bmx rider turn around to a security guard or member of the public and say no im not movin... at least we as a bmx community have that sense over the shitty little wood riding cunts...

Bikes changed my life for the better, BMX is Freedom.

|

Fakies... YES ----- Backwards is the new forwards

11/9/2009 12:15 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

They dont
I was doing a wallride on the side of a Burlington coat factory, they came out so I stopped riding then they were like no keep riding we want to watch!

cool story, bro

|

11/9/2009 12:22 PM

It's because we are technically damaging their property (grinding etc) and if we got hurt on their property, technically we could sue them, and they don't want that.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/9/2009 12:48 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

They dont

Its happened to me before, pretty gnarly!

I was doin long fakies infront of this oriental shop, and this lady walks out and was watching, so I stopped and she said "keep riding, its fun watching you"

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

11/9/2009 12:51 PM

here is how its goes bikers and skaters are cool bladers are FAGS

|

11/9/2009 1:06 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

They dont

haha sweet

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

11/9/2009 1:14 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

It's because we are technically damaging their property (grinding etc) and if we got hurt on their property, technically we could sue them, and they don't want that.

True. But I love how none of the business owners realize that we want to be out riding and we realize the risk of injury, and accept it. It's not like we're out riding just so we can get injured and sue for tons. So effing stupid that everyone thinks we're out to get them some way or another. I'm thinking about going pegless when I ride here so I can legitimately (with proof) say I'm NOT destroying any property. Think that'd be a decent workaround?

|

FTW!

11/9/2009 1:29 PM

yeah i have been cussed out and told to get the fuck out of the road
and stuff before it seems like people go out of thier way to be bitches
but it might be just where i live...

|

sunday fo life fooools!!!!
aint nuthin better!
i am lovin the haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/9/2009 1:36 PM

I get told its cool and I can stay when they can smell my grass.
(I never took it out of my pocket, and its still in the baggie..)

|

I ride to live!
For the street niggas livin with they lives on the line
For young guns comin up durin these times
For police who find drugs let niggas slide
For niggas out slingin like 4 in the night

11/9/2009 1:48 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

They dont

See, you respected them by not doing it right in front of them. So they decided to let you. Haha

|

Fly Bikes

11/9/2009 2:01 PM

imchrisperez wrote:

The only reason I've been getting mad shit lately is because I ride in Irvine and on campus at my college. This city is a privately owned city (owned by Irvine Corporation) and they don't want anything destructive/out-of-the-norm in here. Back home in Corona, nobody gives a FUCK.

But the other day a bunch of little kids were cheering me on when I was riding in a plaza, it was soooooooo funny. I'd mess up 180's, like not even land it, and they'd think it was the coolest fucking thing. IT was really cool and inspiring.

i know what you mean.... almost exactly my city is privatly owned also lol and we have these huge cookie cutter commiuties. and like almost everyone here is like over the age of 65... we were the 3rd fastest growing city in 2007 yet we only have 2 bikes shops both are road bikes... who rides road bike? manly older people. so im actully really surpised i dont get yelled at. we will see how it goes wensday i might go ride soem street if this hurricane does not hit us.

|

11/9/2009 2:52 PM

Well, if might be because where you're riding where apparently, people have buried their loved ones...

|

"I don't care if my dog can eat people, I'll fucking eat people."
"I dunno man, maybe it was a nickname from your bitch, I don't know
thought maybe you had like an albino penis, like the color of a ping-pong ball."

[LINK TO IMAGE]

11/9/2009 3:03 PM

people will yell at anyone walking down the street, i dont really care too much
they make you leave for a reason too

|

NEXT bikes all god damn day

11/9/2009 4:43 PM

i hate when people say that they are better then you and can do 360s and stuff but its alot harder then it looks

|