why does eastern suck?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/30/2009 2:02 PM

i dont have anything eastern i dont like them at all my friend has a eatern bike and and all its eastern stuff broke i felt bad for him so why those eatern make thier parts week?

|

10/30/2009 2:03 PM

Was it a low end bike?

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

10/30/2009 2:04 PM

not all their parts our weak just they offer cheap replacment parts what our cheaper than their strong more exspencvie parts

|

Biggest troll.

10/30/2009 2:05 PM

Eastern is a more affordable company, and they have very good frames. They break because people mistreat their parts.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

10/30/2009 2:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/30/2009 2:14 PM

he had the element but this was a long time ago when he started now he has nothing eastern left except his cranks the only thing that did not break lol. his eastern frame bend like a mo fo and now he has macniel

|

10/30/2009 2:12 PM

You pay for what you get, shut the fuck up

|

Fly Bikes

10/30/2009 2:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/30/2009 2:13 PM

JamesRidesVerde wrote:

dude just get the fuck out of here

|

10/30/2009 2:15 PM

JamesRidesVerde wrote:

PANCHO16 wrote:

dude just get the fuck out of here

Yes sir, coming from the guy with 86 post

|

Fly Bikes

10/30/2009 2:17 PM

JamesRidesVerde wrote:

Yes sir, coming from the guy with 86 post

ok?

|

10/30/2009 2:26 PM

This thread is stupid as my dog.

Eastern does not suck, the kids who buy low end stuff, treat it like shit, and expect it to last forever are what sucks. Most of the "Eastern sucks my friend broke thisthisthisthisthis" I never believe. It's usually user error. I will admit, Eastern has made a couple bad design choices and made a couple bad parts. How many companies haven't? Basically, all I'm trying to say is that YOU FUCKING MORONS NEED TO THINK MORE ABOUT EVERYTHING.

|

FTW!

I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

10/30/2009 2:28 PM

imchrisperez wrote:

Eastern does not suck, the kids who buy low end stuff, treat it like shit, and expect it to last forever are what sucks. Most of the "Eastern sucks my friend broke thisthisthisthisthis" I never believe. It's usually user error. I will admit, Eastern has made a couple bad design choices and made a couple bad parts. How many companies haven't? Basically, all I'm trying to say is that YOU FUCKING MORONS NEED TO THINK MORE ABOUT EVERYTHING.

THIS

assisted suicide was invented for a reason.

|

10/30/2009 2:30 PM

PANCHO16 wrote:

ok?

Dumbass

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

10/30/2009 2:30 PM

imchrisperez wrote:

dont call your dog stupid its mean! tongue

|

Biggest troll.

10/30/2009 2:31 PM

Also, my old Element was fucking bombproof. I'm still riding the front wheel and fork... i bent the axle but it's nothing major. Eastern made cheaper parts back then, too. Fuckit I can't gather my thoughts to make a decent argument.

|

FTW!

10/30/2009 2:32 PM

imchrisperez wrote:

glub wrote:

Meh, he's getting old and senile. I love him to death... but he just isn't "all there" anymore hahahahahaha. Ironic I said that I love him to death, his fourteenth birthday is tomorrow. It's a wonder he's still alive.

|

FTW!

10/30/2009 2:35 PM

imchrisperez wrote:

glub wrote:

imchrisperez wrote:

Meh, he's getting old and senile. I love him to death... but he just isn't "all there" anymore hahahahahaha. Ironic I said that I love him to death, his fourteenth birthday is tomorrow. It's a wonder he's still alive.

did u get him a present!

|

Biggest troll.

10/30/2009 2:36 PM

Awww is his name Sparky? thats the best dog name

|

10/31/2009 11:34 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Eastern is a more affordable company, and they have very good frames. They break because people mistreat their parts.

AMEN

|

place signature here.

10/31/2009 11:38 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

this is true

|

Bike Check
#Merica.

10/31/2009 11:39 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

drumaboyy13 wrote:

AMEN

this

|

Ride for Fun Ride to get Away Ride to Ride Ride for Love Ride to Live Live to Ride

Toronto replay official: "What's that? Oh, a Flyer shot it? Just wait three minutes and call no goal due to inconclusive evidence."

10/31/2009 1:04 PM

does your uncle touch you?

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

10/31/2009 1:09 PM

eastern is gay end of that...........

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

10/31/2009 1:10 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

really? have you ever riddin an eastern? i bet no. you are probably just a faggot little bandwagon jumper. but whatever. i dont judge.

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

10/31/2009 1:12 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

swwyobmx wrote:

really? have you ever riddin an eastern? i bet no. you are probably just a faggot little bandwagon jumper. but whatever. i dont judge.

no i wouldnt want too. i ride a fit bitch

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

10/31/2009 1:15 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

swwyobmx wrote:

getskyhigh wrote:

no i wouldnt want too. i ride a fit bitch

so why do you talk shit on eastern? i personally would probably never ride a fit. but it doesnt mean they suck. you need to quit being a fuckin douche bag. people will like you more.

|

10/31/2009 2:24 PM

eastern makes low end parts, its basically a frame company trying to make everything, of course something will fail, although a few high end parts sometimes have problems, ultra slim forks, grim2 etc.

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!

10/31/2009 8:49 PM

imchrisperez wrote:

glub wrote:

yea!!! what he said

|

RIDE SOME TRAILS

10/31/2009 10:04 PM

eastern makes good and bad parts

|

don't be a bitch lets talk numbers