why doesnt dans

Related:
Create New Tag

6/2/2011 6:58 PM

sell regular black odis without the built in bar end, seriously, who wants a rubber bar end?

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

6/2/2011 7:12 PM

i do. mongoose grips from walmart have them too..they're like odis with thicker circles or w/e and more spaced out. i like em :D

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

6/2/2011 7:55 PM

I've never seen that before. Weird. Every other one has a regular plug.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

6/2/2011 8:10 PM

its ok, ODI's are terrible anyways.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

6/2/2011 8:12 PM

I think they just use an old picture. Im pretty sure if you actually bought them they would send ones with barends

|

6/2/2011 8:32 PM

C@RT3R wrote:

I think they just use an old picture. Im pretty sure if you actually bought them they would send ones with barends

no they do actually sell the ones with rubber at the end. my friend got a pair of those. maybe the ordered a huge shipment of em and they accidentally got the ones with rubber barends and decided to just sell em. i just cut the flange and put em on backwards so it wouldnt bother me anyway

|

6/2/2011 8:49 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

i just like them cause they last a long time, what grips do you ride btw?

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

6/2/2011 9:00 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

cardambass wrote:

either rubens or odyssey beringers

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

6/2/2011 9:02 PM

cardambass wrote:

ODI's feel TERRIBLE after a while. The rings get all thin and they feel awful.

|

6/2/2011 9:07 PM

the odi longneck st grips have the bar ends

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

6/2/2011 9:25 PM

yeah, dont order the Black ODI's from Dans because they will send you the ODI "classic" longneck grips instead.

|

6/3/2011 12:09 AM

cut them off?!

|

6/3/2011 12:13 AM

cupovjoe wrote:

cardambass wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

either rubens or odyssey beringers

Rubens are awesome. Comfy and they last forever.

|

6/3/2011 1:11 AM

cupovjoe wrote:

cardambass wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Ive had mine for a year. Grips arent dead, but im at the point where i want to try something new pinch

|

6/3/2011 7:55 AM

oddyssey chasehawks FTW

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

6/3/2011 8:15 AM

I've got a brand new pair of black odis laying around still packaged ill sell ya for like 12 bucks

|

Refs: Wade. Beastassdick. ScramHype Lee_Rager(x7) Spikez5 TCBmx Dolphin
With seller feedback and ref on Bmx-forum.com and PBNation.com. WhiteKinght

6/3/2011 8:39 AM

bmx4orlife wrote:

oddyssey chasehawks FTW

this

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

6/3/2011 1:08 PM

cardambass wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Shakesman69 wrote:

Ive had mine for a year. Grips arent dead, but im at the point where i want to try something new pinch

rubens are the fucking shit!!!!! i love em!!

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK