why wont my

Related:
Create New Tag

9/29/2008 4:18 PM

headset bottom race go on my forks?!?!?!

|

I'm the 1% ressler711 cant beat the shit out of.

9/29/2008 5:00 PM

that happened to me
i ended up tryin to slam it around and it snapped my bearing so i just took it to the shop hahaa

|

if u want to win a free ipod, phone, game, or almost anything, go here
http://swagbucks.prodege.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=253912

9/29/2008 5:17 PM

YOU HAVE TO PRAY YOU IGNORANT FOOL!!! YOU NEGLECT YAHWEH AND YOU WILL BE SMITED YOU ASSFACE!!!

The below information should be used at your own risk...my first recommendation is to bring it to a shop...this method has worked for me...but you have to find a metal tube thats just the right size.

It has to be pressed on...you can ghetto do it with some stuff you probably have around the house...get a sturdy metal tube that is big enough to fit over the steerer tube but small enough to catch the race (make sure it doesn't contact the bearing surface of the race). Brace the fork somehow...putting it dropouts-down on the floor will work. Get a huge fucking hammer (just kidding...a big plastic mallet should work, or a regular hammer (you might have to use a piece of 2 by 4 b/c the hammer head is probably too small). Smash that mofo to hell....and by that I mean go until you hear a change in the sound...like it goes from a dull THUD to a sharp BANG when you hit it.

I think redbeard is talking about the headset cup...IDK about you, but I don't see any bearings on my crown race...

Good Luck man

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

9/29/2008 5:21 PM

nvm
its hard to explain thropugh typing but it ws my lower race hahaa

|

if u want to win a free ipod, phone, game, or almost anything, go here
http://swagbucks.prodege.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=253912

9/29/2008 5:28 PM

redbeard227 wrote:

nvm
its hard to explain thropugh typing but it ws my lower race hahaa

Yes, I agree..Jim C's segment in ODSY Electronical is insane...Holy Fucking SShit.......

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.