nike satire or

Photo

nike satire canvas?
|

check out my bike check and channel! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvYYlGifyUI

8/5/2013 5:18 AM

They are same fucking thing

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

8/5/2013 5:38 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/5/2013 5:40 AM

He /she is going to come back on here and try to justify these are different because one is suede and the other canvas. All facts, they are the same shoe. To the OP, neither of these are any good, if you want the best then get these...Every pro and Vital user will tell you there's nothing better. These are the best!

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Im sure they have your size, HURRY THOUGH...These are HHHOOOTTT!!!!

http://www.windycitynovelties.com/14373p/lighted-flip-flops.html?utm_medium=shoppingengine&utm_source=nextag

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

8/5/2013 5:52 AM

either. theyre the same. i have som in gray suede. i ride brakeless mostly. they grip well and ive had em since december. i drag em and put my foot in the tire. they have 5 solid months of nearly everday use...i had brakes for a bit...they just got a hole like 2 weeks ago but still grip very well... BUT i only paid $15 so i had nothing to lose.

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

8/5/2013 5:52 AM

Go buy some
Dunks
Mogans
Janoskis
Adidas Seeleys
Now die fag.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

8/5/2013 5:58 AM

And learn to spell which!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

8/5/2013 9:56 AM

guys i think he knows there the same just wants to know which color id go with the black myself

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

8/5/2013 3:13 PM

Nikes are gay.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/5/2013 3:33 PM

Four wrote:

Nikes are gay.

This. Love my Almonds so far.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

8/5/2013 3:37 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

This. Love my Almonds so far.

YES!! I came in here to recommend Almond Shoes! I have a pair of Belmont Premiums (The Leather Ones) Holy Fuck Tits!! They are the most comfortable pair of Shoes that have EVER graced my feet! However i order stickers from their website, waited over a week & nothing, so i emailed them, no reply..... About 3 days after that my money got refunded sad I wanted Almond Stickers sad

|

8/5/2013 3:49 PM

no shit there the same thing! just the colors!

|

check out my bike check and channel! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvYYlGifyUI

8/5/2013 6:26 PM

go with black or just get some almond shoes there the shit

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith