will it work?`

Related:
Create New Tag

9/2/2013 6:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/2/2013 6:38 PM

my LBS has a shadow conspiracy hub guard and i am wondering if it will work on my stolen roulette hub? ive googled it trying to find the demeions of it but i cant.

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

9/2/2013 7:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/2/2013 7:25 PM

I doubt that it will. you can always take your hub in and ask if it will work and see if the dimensions are a match

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

9/2/2013 7:25 PM

If it doesn't replace the barring hardware than you should be fine. Alot of hubguards just slide on and are universal to almost any hub.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

9/2/2013 7:34 PM

which hubguard is it i know they have ones that are universal then they have the btr only ones and front or back wheel

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

9/2/2013 7:37 PM

Hub guards are for noobs. Just kidding but really just get a gland i know it looks like crap but it works or just don't use any guards and get a new wheel when it totally fucks up. up to u.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

9/3/2013 5:32 PM

TheMotherShip wrote:

which hubguard is it i know they have ones that are universal then they have the btr only ones and front or back wheel

its not the btr

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

9/3/2013 5:33 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

If it doesn't replace the barring hardware than you should be fine. Alot of hubguards just slide on and are universal to ...more

all hub guards replace your lock nut

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

9/3/2013 5:41 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Hub guards are for noobs. Just kidding but really just get a gland i know it looks like crap but it works or just don't use ...more

i dont want the gland due to it only covers the spokes and i want some thing that will slide nice

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

9/3/2013 6:03 PM

jj0996 wrote:

There's a lot of them that don't lol.. Primo DSG for examples. A lot just have a 14mm hole and slip onto the axle. And fit over the hardware. I think shadow has a similar one, tree does, daily grind, etc.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

9/3/2013 6:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/4/2013 5:44 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

If it doesn't replace the barring hardware than you should be fine. Alot of hubguards just slide on and are universal to ...more

jj0996 wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

There's a lot of them that don't lol.. Primo DSG for examples. A lot just have a 14mm hole and slip onto the axle. And fit ...more

but you still have to take off your lock nut to fit them on

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

9/3/2013 7:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/3/2013 7:04 PM

jj0996 wrote:

No sir lol.. that'd be stupid. A. The hubguard would be pushed up against the spokes. B. Even if it was shallow enough to go on without being on the spokes, it would be right on the hubshell/driver. C. Even if it magically didnt do that, there wouldn't be anything to keep the hub tight without the nut and it would be wobbly.

|

9/4/2013 5:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/4/2013 5:43 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

There's a lot of them that don't lol.. Primo DSG for examples. A lot just have a 14mm hole and slip onto the axle. And fit ...more

jj0996 wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

No sir lol.. that'd be stupid. A. The hubguard would be pushed up against the spokes. B. Even if it was shallow enough to go ...more

wanna say that again

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

9/4/2013 5:57 PM

jj0996 wrote:

wanna say that again

Yes I would love to. I would also like to add this- do your research. Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

There's a few of them.

|

9/4/2013 6:23 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

jj0996 wrote:

I was gonna say no you don't, but someone beat me to it with photos.

haha

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/4/2013 7:03 PM

you guys win THIS TIME lmao.

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

9/4/2013 7:04 PM

but you still haven't answered my question will it work?

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

9/4/2013 7:14 PM

jj0996 wrote:

you guys win THIS TIME lmao.

Haha

EVERY TIME.

smile

It should without too much issue.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/4/2013 7:36 PM

Haha. REEESEEAAARRRCHHHHH dem parts before ya blab your mouth next time, m8.

|

9/4/2013 7:40 PM

jj0996 wrote:

but you still haven't answered my question will it work?

Aslong as its not threaded. And if it is, then you just gotta try it.. it might, it might not. The Animal PYN is threaded and universal to most hubs and replaces the non driveside hardware. Bought it and found out the barring hardware on the remix is 16mm! Didn't feel like sending it back so I just tapped the guard out to 16mm haha

|