will the sub 10 break?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/8/2009 7:57 PM

my freind said it will break after a while cause of the big as cutout in the middle

|

refs-dallybiker45, hattrckhcky, kevinl
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boobs...................that is all.
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

11/8/2009 7:59 PM

i said the same thing about my dick when fucking your sister

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

11/8/2009 7:59 PM

i haz it and it be skrong

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

11/8/2009 8:01 PM

no. but dont get it. i had it and it was shitty. the back bolts pinched in no time.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

11/8/2009 8:04 PM

well i traded an elementary v2 for it so do u say that was a good trade

|

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11/8/2009 8:18 PM

abod wrote:

no. but dont get it. i had it and it was shitty. the back bolts pinched in no time.

sounds kinda like you don't know how to tighten a stem because iv'e had mine for a year and it has never slipped once.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

11/8/2009 8:21 PM

abod wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

sounds kinda like you don't know how to tighten a stem because iv'e had mine for a year and it has never slipped once.

? i never said it slipped. the bolts in the back pinched. sounds like you dont know what that means.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

11/8/2009 8:22 PM

i hated my odyssey i just wanted a plain 6 bolt stem and so far i love it

|

11/8/2009 8:22 PM

i never said yours slipped i said you don't know how to tighten a stem and that mine has never slipped.

|

Bike check?

11/8/2009 8:27 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

i never said yours slipped i said you don't know how to tighten a stem and that mine has never slipped.

True, but the way you went about it inferred that abod was having a slipping problem.

It's Premium, I'm sure it's legit.

Dakotah, if you're dick has a big cutout in the middle and might break......... please go to the Hospital ASAP. I'm worried.

|

FTW!

I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

11/8/2009 8:33 PM

idk i didnt like it. same thing with my shadow stem. i tighten the bolts and it pinches it together. with my colony its stops tightening. if that makes any sense at all. basically my shadow stem or sub-10 never got tight, so i made it tight and it pinched it together.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

11/8/2009 8:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/8/2009 8:36 PM

ITS BEST STEM OUT THERE I RIDE IT FOR MORE THEN A YEAR NOT ONE SLIP SO STRONG SO LITE and garrett reynolds rides it.

|

11/8/2009 8:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/8/2009 8:38 PM

Dude, Garrett Fucking Reylnods rides it. I think you're gonna be fine

|

11/8/2009 8:44 PM

i dont think he rides it. but i could be wrong. i thought he rode the premium 9 or whatever it was.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

11/8/2009 8:46 PM

abod wrote:

i dont think he rides it. but i could be wrong. i thought he rode the premium 9 or whatever it was.

nope he rides the sub 10 the whole team does no one ride the 9 lol

|

11/8/2009 8:47 PM

thats how most mountain bike stems work basically the range of tightness the the stem can achieve is much higher than what the stem needs so people tend to over tighten the poo out of them and then complain when stuff starts happening to the bolts and i know people say you can't over tighten a stem but in reality you can.

|

Bike check?

11/8/2009 9:00 PM

thanks for the info guys now i feel good about riding this stem

|

11/8/2009 9:08 PM

sir humps alot wrote:

thanks for the info guys now i feel good about riding this stem

best stem out there it WILL not fail you

|