women riders...

Related:
Create New Tag

7/12/2013 7:21 PM

why are women being sponsored? id understand if they were half decent but the two edits put out today were shit! if a guy posted it then he would be laughed at and told to fuck off... but because she has tits its amazing and she NEEDS to be sent free parts! seriously i'm terrible and everything that was posted in the lindsey hale edit i could have done first try with a cassette... anybody else have thoughts on this...

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

7/12/2013 7:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/12/2013 7:30 PM

do you mean this edit if so it was eh i know a chick that sometimes goes to my local park who can do all of that easy as well 38 seconds in i thought she was gonna at least hop off the wheel chair access and get some air or 180 it or something i was quite disappointed is she sponsored

|

Give props if deserved but know respect is earned.
-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

7/12/2013 7:36 PM

Tweetz wrote:

do you mean this edit if so it was eh i know a chick that sometimes goes to my local park who can do all of that easy as well 38 seconds in i thought she was gonna at least hop off the wheel chair access and get some air or 180 it or something i was quite disappointed is she sponsored

no the come up just dropped a new one of her...

she is now sponsored by cult... and sorry if i come off as a dick but it just irks me that she is getting free parts and that was what she put out... i dont even think she did a single 360...
|

Deviant BMX store

7/12/2013 7:42 PM

Well she is better than I am in some areas, but not by much.

|

7/12/2013 7:43 PM

Seriously.. I was thinking the same thing i mean hookrijck whatever on here is good i think she should be sponsored (if she already isn't idk) I understand not that many girls bmx but i think it's kinda gay but then again idc.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

7/12/2013 7:43 PM

Tweetz wrote:

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

no the come up just dropped a new one of her...

she is now sponsored by cult... and sorry if i come off as a dick but it just irks me that she is getting free parts and that was what she put out... i dont even think she did a single 360...

yeah i see what your saying its like shes good but you know theres better she pretty much did the same as the vid i post just a whole bunch of soft looking grinds and a shit ton of 180 sliders

|

-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

7/12/2013 7:45 PM

Lol agreed not to mention those edits were so boring. But then again cult is gay as fuck what do you expect?

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/12/2013 7:48 PM

Four wrote:

Lol agreed not to mention those edits were so boring. But then again cult is gay as fuck what do you expect?

lol yeah a boring rider for a boring brand

|

-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

7/12/2013 8:12 PM

My idea is if the riding isn't good to watch then the girl should be but there's no hot girl riders

|

F@#k it just ride

7/12/2013 9:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/12/2013 9:06 PM

I seen someone say cult so I'm not gonna watch it she's probably a witch that sucks off the whole team oh wait there all gays so she's probably lonely lmfao

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

7/12/2013 9:12 PM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

I seen someone say cult so I'm not gonna watch it she's probably a witch that sucks off the whole team oh wait there all gays so she's probably lonely lmfao

youre retarded.. i wish i could ban people from posting in my threads... u can hate cult all you want but cult has one of the best teams in bmx... andi think most people would agree with me even if they dont like cult

|

Deviant BMX store

7/12/2013 9:15 PM

oh yeah by the way i dont think all women riders suck its just most of the pros havent proved why they are por.. though nina burtraigo or whatever is one of the best girl rider and i do think deserves to be sponsored but i think that if you cant put a video out that can rival hers then you shouldnt be sponsored! simple enough...

|

Deviant BMX store

7/12/2013 11:30 PM

That Cult edit was actually the best women rider edit I've ever seen, as all the others I've seen are just a few simple tricks on a jump box really, no style, I don't think any of them can even Fakie at all. While a man this good wouldn't get sponsored, there is a reason why women this good get sponsored. It's because girls who want to get in to BMX will search girl BMXers or something similar and see these edits of fairly decent female riders and they will realise they could get fairly good, so there is more female riders, who will most likely buy parts or a complete from a company that sponsors a female rider.

|

7/13/2013 12:13 AM

Is bmx harder for girls? I think im worse, but not too fa behind the cult girl

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/13/2013 12:33 AM

SickDude wrote:

Is bmx harder for girls? I think im worse, but not too fa behind the cult girl

Good question.

|

7/13/2013 12:46 AM

Also i hate how they get sponsered pretty much for having a vagina. I think if women want to make themselves known in bmx they need to step it up and not take these handouts. But some girls shred like nina an nettispeghetti.
Brb imma tape a vagina onto me and get sponsered

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/13/2013 1:46 AM

at least she rides street thats the first female street edit ive seen

|

making half retarded post at the moment

7/13/2013 1:57 AM

Give it time and I reckon we will see chicks riding at a decent level, but if she is sponsored I think they are setting the bar pretty low and in the long run doesn't do women any favours but getting flow from a company is at least encouragement for them to keep progressing, edit was poor at best tho.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

7/13/2013 4:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/13/2013 7:35 AM

i see what you mean, female rider at this level = Sponsor, Male rider at this level = maybe a thumbs up or a "yo". I do think girls should step the game up. I mean (i know it's skating but it proves my point) Elissa Steamer, She is a good skater who can hold her own with the dudes and is sponsored because of it. However, this Lindsay Hale could easily be beaten by an average 16 yr old who's been riding for a year and a bit with a cassette...

|

Bruh

7/13/2013 7:18 AM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

youre retarded.. i wish i could ban people from posting in my threads... u can hate cult all you want but cult has one of the best teams in bmx... andi think most people would agree with me even if they dont like cult

no im not there all roided out like most the other bmx teams plus there satanists so there double the gay, they threw a chick in as a cover up for their butt SEX

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

7/13/2013 7:26 AM

theres a much better girl rider at my local park she boosts the shit out of the 10ft bowl and shes currently on a girls tour across england

|

GT BMX forever fuck you haters!

7/13/2013 7:49 AM

I'm a woman rider. I'm married now though, so I only ride one woman.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/13/2013 7:54 AM

Yeah I think most companies sponsor girls even if they can't ride well because well, like BMX_Forever said, if a girl saw one of Lindsay Hale's shitty edits, they'd think "That's not hard, I could do that" Not to mention most girls know that it would be difficult getting into a male-dominated sport. Lindsay Hale is a "beacon of hope" (stupid phrase but you get what I mean) Imagine if Lindsay Hale was Harry Main level, then a girl that had never heard of BMX would be like "I can't do that shit, fuck bmx"

Also a company like Cult would love to maximize their profit, so they sponsor a girl to get more people (girls) to buy their products

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

7/13/2013 8:02 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

I'm a woman rider. I'm married now though, so I only ride one woman.

hahaha

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

7/13/2013 8:22 AM

...and feminists everywhere are calling for equality.

When time comes that you look for a job, pretty women with half your experience and skill will get the call first before you do.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

7/13/2013 8:57 AM

one try kid wrote:

...and feminists everywhere are calling for equality.

When time comes that you look for a job, pretty women with half your experience and skill will get the call first before you do.

because 99% of good looking woman are whores that'll suck that dick good for a joby

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

7/13/2013 12:36 PM

This got posted on ridebmx just a few hours ago. This girl isn't sponsored but she's better than Lindsey Hale, not by much though

#

Something she has looks really big in this edit....her bars.
|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

7/13/2013 1:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/13/2013 1:30 PM

What exactly is the problem here fellas? Let me get this straight...... most of you are raging over the fact that cult sponsored a girl that is deemed "not worthy" by you guys? Because she "can't do much"..... If I would've asked you guys what it took to get sponsored a few months ago. A good portion of you would state "it's not about the riding it's about the personality" or "I know this dude who can 720 but he's a douche". The problem here is you guys are butt hurt over nothing..

To the guy that made this thread. You asked why are women being sponsored? Why not? Most of you complain that there aren't enough women in this sport but now that you have more on the uprise you complain that they're not good enough. You don't appreciate the fact that atleast more and more people are taking an interest in the sport. You bash on this chic Lindsay Hale because your being a jelly drag queen.

Lindsay Hale does 180 sliders going at a decent speed..... Half of us if not most would eat shit if we tried 180 sliders going at that speed. That's difference, she slides out not fakie out. Bmx is about difference, truly expressing what you feel doing whatever trick you want on whatever obstacle you please. Just riding around if you want to.So tell me why are you guys bashing on Lindsay Hale? You really have no reason to be bashing on Lindsay Hale you ain't got shit on her, she's out there doing her thing riding her bike your inside typing on your computer hating on someone you've never met. It was cults decision to sponsor Lindsay Hale and they deserve to have a voice.

Also get off the fuck Cult train. Most of you don't even know why people hate on cult. Just because people think all the team members were "stolen" from fit doesn't give you any more of a reason to hate Cult. All the team members that left fit made that decision, they could have easily said no. You know the worst part is you guys complain and whine but none of you probably read this post. Therefore further proving my point that you all have biased opinions. If Lindsay Hale is out there somewhere reading this, or some other chic looking to get into bmx. Don't let displeasing comments get to you, there's a reason your sponsored and they're not. It's easy to be an asshole and hate, it's harder to try to comprehend and understand. It's easy to call Cult a "swagfag company that follows trends" and makes "generic parts" but if any of you were put in their position you'd be worse off......

|

7/13/2013 1:48 PM

Yeah, these girls are pretty good. There's a few good decent girl BMX clips on Youtube but there's barely any to be exact. I wish I could hook up with a girl who rode seriously.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

7/13/2013 2:42 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

What exactly is the problem here fellas? Let me get this straight...... most of you are raging over the fact that cult sponsored a girl that is deemed "not worthy" by you guys? Because she "can't do much"..... If I would've asked you guys what it took to get sponsored a few months ago. A good portion of you would state "it's not about the riding it's about the personality" or "I know this dude who can 720 but he's a douche". The problem here is you guys are butt hurt over nothing..

To the guy that made this thread. You asked why are women being sponsored? Why not? Most of you complain that there aren't enough women in this sport but now that you have more on the uprise you complain that they're not good enough. You don't appreciate the fact that atleast more and more people are taking an interest in the sport. You bash on this chic Lindsay Hale because your being a jelly drag queen.

Lindsay Hale does 180 sliders going at a decent speed..... Half of us if not most would eat shit if we tried 180 sliders going at that speed. That's difference, she slides out not fakie out. Bmx is about difference, truly expressing what you feel doing whatever trick you want on whatever obstacle you please. Just riding around if you want to.So tell me why are you guys bashing on Lindsay Hale? You really have no reason to be bashing on Lindsay Hale you ain't got shit on her, she's out there doing her thing riding her bike your inside typing on your computer hating on someone you've never met. It was cults decision to sponsor Lindsay Hale and they deserve to have a voice.

Also get off the fuck Cult train. Most of you don't even know why people hate on cult. Just because people think all the team members were "stolen" from fit doesn't give you any more of a reason to hate Cult. All the team members that left fit made that decision, they could have easily said no. You know the worst part is you guys complain and whine but none of you probably read this post. Therefore further proving my point that you all have biased opinions. If Lindsay Hale is out there somewhere reading this, or some other chic looking to get into bmx. Don't let displeasing comments get to you, there's a reason your sponsored and they're not. It's easy to be an asshole and hate, it's harder to try to comprehend and understand. It's easy to call Cult a "swagfag company that follows trends" and makes "generic parts" but if any of you were put in their position you'd be worse off......

well idk about most people but i like edits like this that get me pumped and want to ride i personally don't know if its tricks or personality that get you sponsored i don't really care i already know the odds of me ever getting sponsored are slim but when you compare these female riders edits to those of matt hoffman tom dugan bruno hoffman and all those other dudes it makes it look like female riders who are sponsored are just getting a handout for a handjob don't get me wrong i'm all for more gender diversity in bmx but why set the bar so low its disrespectful to female riders who are fucking amazing and aren't sponsored and with cult i dont like them for their parts i couldnt give a shit about their image their team is sick this is the first time ive heard of this stolen from fir shit and i dont care and if i was in their position (like being the owner of cult i assume your saying) id make some cool shit

|

-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup