wondering about this tire setup

Related:
Create New Tag

9/20/2013 10:58 PM

So I was thinking of going with kenda k-rad rear, redline freaky x front. Anybody had these tires? This is for street and park.

|

9/21/2013 7:15 AM

I would just go with some of the more wellknown or I guess even trendy tires. Fit FAF 2.25s are amazing for both, and Animal GLH is the best feeling tire I've ever had on street, and is exceptional at park, I switched to it on rear because I wanted a 2.10 but the FAF 2.10s are like paper thin and don't last!

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

9/21/2013 7:32 AM

I have tried lots of trendy tires, but I wanted something different, I have a recommendation for dirt if you can live with skinny tires, intense haalos, my favorite dirt tires.

|

9/21/2013 9:17 AM

I would get Oddyssey or maxxis tires, like an Atkein or a M-tread for the front and a path or a grifter in the rear

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

9/21/2013 9:40 AM

k rads are pretty good for dirt. I had em and rode street so i sold em and got aitkens. now i have a had those freeky x's on a complete way back when and i remember they slipped ALOT!. So aitkens are like an all around tire imo. But fly's all the way

|

9/21/2013 10:28 AM

Get Primo V-Moster V2's on my old bike I had Primo tires and as long as you didn't lock up your brakes a lot like I did because I was like 9 you should be good. I'm assuming they've made the V2 a little better as well.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

9/21/2013 11:26 AM

So freaky x tires are out of the pic, how well did the k-rads work for park?

|

9/21/2013 11:28 AM

jj0996 wrote:

I would get Oddyssey or maxxis tires, like an Atkein or a M-tread for the front and a path or a grifter in the rear

Im also looking for a cheaper tire, unless it is cult gum tires, I want those SO BADLY.

|

9/21/2013 1:51 PM

How about maxxis ringworm tires?

|

9/21/2013 2:56 PM

jj0996 wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

Im also looking for a cheaper tire, unless it is cult gum tires, I want those SO BADLY.

if you want the cults so bad why not get them? they are one of the best tires you can get for street...

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

9/21/2013 3:01 PM

jj0996 wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

if you want the cults so bad why not get them? they are one of the best tires you can get for street...

Money mainly

|