woodward skate park?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/23/2007 3:03 AM

Theres like 5 woodward. Which one is the best and howcome that is one of the best skateparks?

|

2/23/2007 10:19 AM

there are three woodward camps, east west and lake owen. lake owen is real small but the other two have everything you could ever want besides real street. each camp has multiple skateparks.

|

2/23/2007 2:20 PM

Austin wrote:

there are three woodward camps, east west and lake owen. lake owen is real small but the other two have everything you could ever want besides real street. each camp has multiple skateparks.

becuase they got so many different ramps to ride there, and they have foam pits and resi so you can take your newly learned trick in the foam to the resi. i know woodward pa has 17 different ramp set ups

|

2/23/2007 2:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 3:51 PM

ive been to east and theyve got 18 skateparks with everything u cud imaging besides real street, its the best,

"foam has changed the world of bmx" - scotty cranmer

|

SEBxRIDESxBMX

Ride bikes, have fun, repeat.

2/23/2007 3:01 PM

staBMX wrote:

ive been to east and theyve got 18 skateparks with everything u cud imaging besides real street, its the best,

"foam has changed the world of bmx" - scotty cranmer

i said 17 cause thats whats the website said

|

7/16/2011 7:31 PM

LOLOLOLOLOOOLOLOOL 1st post on vital.

E
P
I
C
B
U
M
P

|

LMFAO!
ALBES
I call her "The Pussy Beater"
Sexiest Trails Ever.
IMO, Alienation, Eastern, and Verde are all trash.

7/16/2011 7:40 PM

RidingCompton wrote:

E
P
I
C
B
U
M
P

i already bumped the first one.wink
nice try though

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

7/16/2011 8:22 PM

Austin wrote:

woodward beijing..........

|

Cool.Story.Bro.

7/16/2011 8:25 PM

RidingCompton wrote:

E
P
I
C
B
U
M
P

EPIC BUMP = BANNED FOR GRAVE DIGGING.

Smart

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy