workss funnyy.

Related:
Create New Tag

10/30/2010 7:51 PM

so i work at a buffet sometime on and off for when i help. and today we had a guy who was like theres puddles in the bathroom and cockroaches near the crab legs when i was waiting for it.
and he wouldnt calm down
so im thinking to myself if hes gonna be a dick ill be a dick but i was nice and i was like im sorry bout that and he walked away saying have someone check it out

so then 5 minutes later, a lady is the cashier since i basically dont do shit and just sit in the office looking at the secuirty cameras.

and he comes up again saying theres puddles in the bathroom, roaches on the buffet bars and she doesnt know what to do so i go out and was like yes?
and he tells me the same thing but with fucking puddles and fuckin roaches and fuckin disgusting
so im like ok sorry bout that and hes like i want my money back and im like receipt so i can check the time? he gets his receipt and as im about to do a refund, he goes around the restaurant telling every table how theres roaches in a loud voice

so i yell and im like hey, since theres so much roaches, why dont you show me them?
so he leads me over and im like impossible since its ALL SEALED WITH SILICONE

and im like and the puddles in the bathroom?
and he shows me like drips of piss near the urinal (typical for local bathrooms obviously)

and theres NO puddles or wtvr the fuck hes talking bout and hes like its fuckin disgusting

and when i said its sealed bout the roaches, everyone in the restaurant just laughs at him
and now were standing at the cashier and hes yelling and flipping out cuz i aint giving him a money back and hes like im calling health dept and im like gladly, and im like there number is.... and then hes like this is fuckin ridiculoud and im like wanna stop using bad language? and so then hes like im callin the fuckin cops i want my fuckin money this is disgusting.

Cops come, and he tells them whats up and cop laughs and its my neighbor!
so then were outside and im like to the guy "so if you go to walmart and theres a leak and its on the ground you want everything in your cart free? So next time you want me to be holding a cup under your fuckin dick when your pissing so it dont touch the ground" right in front of like 5 cops and the guys like its fuckin disgusting theres fuckin roaches and im like ARE YOU FUCKIN BLIND? I FUCKIN SHOWED YOU ITS ALL SEALED BY SILICONE, THERES LITTERALLY NO WAY NOTHING CAN COME OUT OF ANYWHERE!
and the cops like

calm down kev. and then the cops like heres your choices to the guy
either eat or leave. they dont want to give you your money back thats their choice.

and im like see if you werent such a dick and were a faggot and making a scene you woulve got your money back.

And the guys like FUCK you kid and then the cops view the cameras of him going around yelling and he gets arrested and he tries to get me arrested for HArrasment, and apparently assault.

works fun sometimes. enjoy it.
that is all.

|

kobe bryant ready

10/30/2010 7:56 PM

loved the story!

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

10/30/2010 8:01 PM

hahaha funny story

|

steazy

10/30/2010 8:58 PM

rofl what a pussy.

i need a job.

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

10/31/2010 12:18 AM

loved the story!

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

10/31/2010 12:24 AM

What a great story, made my morning

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

10/31/2010 3:44 AM

CSB

|

10/31/2010 6:02 AM

karama...its a bitch.
and man we've got shit like tht at my place.thers a guy tht used to come in and drink but he always caused trouble so we banned him so he would call everyday to the health department theyd come out all the time and see every thinngs k,so he called again they told em straight up ur mesin with the law here,so they blocked his nnumber.lol people do crazy shit all the time.tht n people tryin to say ther order is messed up wen u know its perfect.

|

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

10/31/2010 6:18 AM

Some cunt wouldn't lend his son £10 for a bike, I couldn't give him any more off as it was a popular bike and I had already given a standard 10% discount. He asked me if I could throw anything in to change his mind, and I said I could throw in a this is United DVD and 4 innertubes, which in total was worth £20. He kinda just snorted and left.. had to stop myself from kicking him in the womb.

|

10/31/2010 6:32 AM

lmao

|

"The more I learn, the more I realize how dumb I am." -JustRideBMX

10/31/2010 6:48 AM

as i read this i pictured like a huge fat ass running around a restaurant bitching and complaining

|

10/31/2010 6:51 AM

srh 420 wrote:

as i read this i pictured like a huge fat ass running around a restaurant bitching and complaining

me too ahaha

|

10/31/2010 7:10 AM

Booshy wrote:

Some cunt wouldn't lend his son £10 for a bike, I couldn't give him any more off as it was a popular bike and I had already given a standard 10% discount. He asked me if I could throw anything in to change his mind, and I said I could throw in a this is United DVD and 4 innertubes, which in total was worth £20. He kinda just snorted and left.. had to stop myself from kicking him in the womb.

wow what a fucking cocknose. its 10 goddamned pounds. i really hate people sometimes.

|

with enough practice you can acquire the ability to masturbate with your thighs.