worst birthday

Related:
Create New Tag

8/31/2013 4:51 PM

my bike got destroyed like 3 months ago so i decided to get a new bike for my birthday which is in 2 days but yesterday i was hiding pot in my room and my brother saw it and told my mom so that fucked up my whole birthday and yes i understand it was my fualt for having it but still ive been looking forward to this all summer so im sad i wont get my bike

|

8/31/2013 5:12 PM

You need to get the Banned Stash Cap...

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

8/31/2013 5:24 PM

See what drugs do to you lmaoo

|

Ride Or Die
PrimoPro Hub All Day
Tan Walls above all

8/31/2013 5:30 PM

iVerderider wrote:

It's not like he's smoking crack or shooting up heroin, he's smoking some weed.

A plant that even doctors prescribe, is not addictive and has never killed anyone

|

8/31/2013 5:42 PM

iVerderider wrote:

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

It's not like he's smoking crack or shooting up heroin, he's smoking some weed.

A plant that even doctors prescribe, is not addictive and has never killed anyone

never said it did anything bad but from parents view it is so it fucked him over..

|

Ride Or Die
PrimoPro Hub All Day
Tan Walls above all

8/31/2013 5:44 PM

You should have stopped your brother and gave him money or something to not tell. My birthday is tomorrow! :D

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/31/2013 6:07 PM

Well i mean.. dont keep it in your house, i hide my crack in my bum. It is like God gave you your own built in pocket. Jk jk jk

Option 1: I think you should just chill and say you wont do it anymore and you are sorry you got into that in the first place (i mean you can lie of course) And just act it out. Heck, go ahead and cry if it works! Thatll get you a bike.

Option 2: Tell them you have some sort of terminal disease!! I swear, it helps. Just be like oh no... i think there is a lump on my foot or something, like tell them you found a lump on some part of your body. It makes them realize how much they gotta love you.

Option 3: Suck up a lot!

Those are the best ways to make it work, it should help you get a bike! And tell them if you get the bike you wont do that stuff anymore, you did it because you had nothing else to do or something.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/31/2013 6:12 PM

Punch the shit out of your brother haha

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

8/31/2013 6:15 PM

Your brother sounds like an asshole

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

8/31/2013 6:25 PM

Ahahahahahahaha

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

8/31/2013 6:31 PM

Kick the shit out of your brother .......sounds like a douche bag

|

9/1/2013 10:44 AM

eskimojay wrote:

i dont blame him as much as myself cuz hes only 8 cuz rite after while he was spying on me i yelled at him then while i was in my kitchen with my mom he told me all he saw was me holding a lil green pipe but my mom was in the same room but he didnt mean to say pipe he meant light but my mom immediately got super suspicious

|

9/1/2013 10:48 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Dominorey wrote:

i dont blame him as much as myself cuz hes only 8 cuz rite after while he was spying on me i yelled at him then while i was in my kitchen with my mom he told me all he saw was me holding a lil green pipe but my mom was in the same room but he didnt mean to say pipe he meant light but my mom immediately got super suspicious

|

9/1/2013 10:51 AM

He's only 8...... Sounds like your shit outta luck

|

9/1/2013 11:04 AM

eskimojay wrote:

He's only 8...... Sounds like your shit outta luck

8 year old kids always seem to rat you out.

|

9/1/2013 11:26 AM

give him money in echange of telling your parents htat he was lieing , and trying to frame you.

|

9/1/2013 11:40 AM

I don't normally advocate anything with drugs, but sell it to stupid kids and buy a bike.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/1/2013 11:43 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I don't normally advocate anything with drugs, but sell it to stupid kids and buy a bike.

Do this.

|

9/1/2013 12:08 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Dominorey wrote:

after reading that long ass sentence, you might want to stop doing drugs.

|

9/1/2013 12:11 PM

that's what you get for doin drugs kid

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

9/1/2013 1:45 PM

Well all you might try begging and helping your parents out as much as you can alltho you may not get the bike you still may get something

|

don't overthink it just do it !

9/1/2013 1:49 PM

Work. Rake leaves, mow lawns, whatever ya gotta do.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/1/2013 2:01 PM

Buy the banned stash cap

|

9/1/2013 3:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/1/2013 3:32 PM

I don't condone violence but your brother seems a little bit of a douche.

|

bicycle more like bikecycle

9/1/2013 3:33 PM

Photo
|

bicycle more like bikecycle

9/1/2013 6:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/1/2013 7:05 PM

man that sucks so much i share a room with my two younger brothers and i also occasionally smoke the green when i do have it i usually put it in the pocket of my heaviest sweater.

Since no one in my house touches my clothes and just chill the fuck out either that or just smoke it when i get it younger brothers especially those around 7 to 9 are always up in the older siblings business just wait till he gets older you can troll him so hard

also i think the moral of the story is don't take out weed in your house or have it there in the first place its to risky

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

9/1/2013 9:46 PM

Damn kids.... Just suck up to your parents for a while and maybe they'll forgive you and help you at with a bike.

|

Why be the same when you can be different?
Official Vital Buddy: Chrisaustin

9/2/2013 3:35 AM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

Buy the banned stash cap

Why? He has no bike.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

9/2/2013 8:15 AM

Ya shoulda smoked up your brother to keep him quiet hahaha. But seriously that blows man I'm sorry. I know what it's like.

|

Insta: @devicacy

9/2/2013 8:17 AM

Move out, get a job and buy your own Damn bike. Quit doing drugs loser.

|

fack off