worst day ever...

Related:
Create New Tag

6/21/2009 5:42 PM

today, i built a ledge. that was way too high, too long, and too heavy to get into my garage. tomorrow i have to modify it. which will take up my whole day. and i went to the trails. only to find all of my lips and everything torn apart. the first time ive cried in 2 years. i dont know what to do anymore.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

6/21/2009 5:45 PM

my day was worse... atleast you still have a bike to ride bro.

|

I am cheif seattle

6/21/2009 5:47 PM

im sorry alex =[

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

6/21/2009 5:48 PM

ATLEAST YOU DIDN'T SEE YOUR SISTER NAKED! I THREW UP AND GOT HIT BIKE A CAR THAT DAY. .. True story, but sorry bro that fucking sucks, find out who did it and kick there ass.

|

Concussion on Saturday (May 30th), all my words are mumbled or I cant write for shit, so ignore my crappy text now.

Wear a damn helmet.. its well worth it..

6/21/2009 5:50 PM

Thomas93 wrote:

ATLEAST YOU DIDN'T SEE YOUR SISTER NAKED! I THREW UP AND GOT HIT BIKE A CAR THAT DAY. .. True story, but sorry bro that fucking sucks, find out who did it and kick there ass.

pics of your sister

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

6/21/2009 5:52 PM

Thomas93 wrote:

did you ever get me brent and justridebmx pics????? i dont think so. you better jump on that and get some pics up before i post pics of my sister... trust me you dont wanna see that shit

|

I am cheif seattle

6/21/2009 5:53 PM

Thomas93 wrote:

JordanHB wrote:

did you ever get me brent and justridebmx pics????? i dont think so. you better jump on that and get some pics up before i post pics of my sister... trust me you dont wanna see that shit

Why do you have pics of your sister?....

|

Concussion on Saturday (May 30th), all my words are mumbled or I cant write for shit, so ignore my crappy text now.

Wear a damn helmet.. its well worth it..

6/21/2009 5:53 PM

fix everything tommarrow go ride tuesday , all you can do

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!

6/21/2009 5:57 PM

Thomas93 wrote:

JordanHB wrote:

Thomas93 wrote:

Why do you have pics of your sister?....

i dont have pics of my sister.... but you should.

|

I am cheif seattle

some dudes were tryin 2 stand in front of me 2 steal my bike. so i swearved in front of a car9was like 75 feet behind me. lol but i still got my bike!.

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

Just put wheels on it

|

6/21/2009 6:28 PM

dude that sucks

|

6/21/2009 6:54 PM

Animal3471 wrote:

yeah =[

wanna help?

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

6/21/2009 6:57 PM

i like the put wheels on it, then cinder blocks to keep it in place

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.

6/21/2009 6:58 PM

i would help, but ya kno pa is a little far of a bike ride

|

6/21/2009 6:59 PM

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

i like the put wheels on it, then cinder blocks to keep it in place

im gonna get wheels that lock.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

6/21/2009 7:01 PM

or that hahaha

|

6/21/2009 7:05 PM

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

i would help, but ya kno pa is a little far of a bike ride

do you ride pennskate?

|

6/21/2009 7:05 PM

JordanHB wrote:

my day was worse... atleast you still have a bike to ride bro.

same here. hoodlums ruin everything.

|

Ride Hard, Live Easy.
[LINK TO IMAGE]

6/21/2009 7:08 PM

that sucks so bad dude...... sad sad sad sad sad

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

6/21/2009 7:34 PM

Animal3471 wrote:

abod wrote:

yeah =[

wanna help?

wont b home till tuesday morn got a long car ride home from florida otherwise i would come ride so sweet trails and a box but u can get 2 dolleys that u can move thats what we do with the eds box

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!