worst mailorder company

Related:
Create New Tag

12/15/2009 9:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 11:31 PM

J&R BMX

i placed an order for the shadow industrial kneepads (my dog ate one f my other ones i just got last week) and some black reubens last thursday night.

expected them to ship it by saturday, didnt happen. waited till today and still nothing, so i called them and they were out of both and didnt even bother to let me know, just left me hanging.

dont buy from them

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

12/15/2009 9:15 PM

Holy shit, baha.

|

Concussion on Saturday (May 30th), all my words are mumbled or I cant write for shit, so ignore my crappy text now.

Wear a damn helmet.. its well worth it..

12/15/2009 9:16 PM

agreed, i ordered a whole bike from them once it showed up and the box looked like it'd been raped by a bus load of Mexicans the box itself was comprised of about 98% tape

|

i was kwbike.co
i run brakes. wanna fight about it?
shithawks are the future

12/15/2009 9:17 PM

cornholio wrote:

agreed, i ordered a whole bike from them once it showed up and the box looked like it'd been raped by a bus load of Mexicans the box itself was comprised of about 98% tape

LOL! Holy shit dude..
They're really shitty aren't they?

|

Concussion on Saturday (May 30th), all my words are mumbled or I cant write for shit, so ignore my crappy text now.

Wear a damn helmet.. its well worth it..

12/15/2009 9:18 PM

ridebmxnc

order from staff-bmx.com

my order is coming tomorrrow via ups
3 days it took well will take

i paid for standard ground shipping.

they are in nj which is real close to me but semi close to you.
so id consider them

|

i love fat chicks <3

12/15/2009 9:21 PM

devyn wrote:

ridebmxnc

order from staff-bmx.com

so id consider them

i usually buy from my local shop unless i cant get it through them or i find a really good deal.

you should support your lbs

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

12/15/2009 9:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/15/2009 9:24 PM

cornholio wrote:

Thomas93 wrote:

LOL! Holy shit dude..
They're really shitty aren't they?

the paint was chipped and scratched to shit so i called too complain and they were like "it must have been damaged during shipping" and i said "the shipping company wouldn't have put tape over the massive holes in the box"

|

i was kwbike.co
shithawks are the future

12/15/2009 9:22 PM

I order from there all the time with no problems.Bikeman.com did the same thing to me when I ordered a White industries eno freewheel from them.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

12/15/2009 9:25 PM

devyn wrote:

ridebmxnc

order from staff-bmx.com

so id consider them

ridebmxnc wrote:

i usually buy from my local shop unless i cant get it through them or i find a really good deal.

no i shouldnt mines called

TheCycleWorks

or TCW

the guys that own it are so fucking gay.
they rip people off so bad.
they sell stuff for so much more than they should, and i can put a bike together faster and better than them.

|

i love fat chicks <3

12/15/2009 9:29 PM

devyn wrote:

ridebmxnc

order from staff-bmx.com

so id consider them

ridebmxnc wrote:

devyn wrote:

TheCycleWorks

or TCW

they sell stuff for so much more than they should, and i can put a bike together faster and better than them.

my lbs sold me a pair of $15 animal pegs for $65 it's only good to buy from your lbs sometimes

|

i was kwbike.co
shithawks are the future

12/15/2009 9:35 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

devyn wrote:

TheCycleWorks

or TCW

cornholio wrote:

my lbs sold me a pair of $15 animal pegs for $65 it's only good to buy from your lbs sometimes

That's crazy. I'll buy small stuff like a chain I need or a tool, never anything more than that cause all both of them carry are the cheap haro/diamondback parts.

|

12/15/2009 9:37 PM

danscomp 4 life!

|

12/15/2009 10:29 PM

i have never had a problem with j and r. i wont order from albes. i ordered something that i needed urgently and even overnighted it. but they waited a week to overnight it. so i got screwed out of the 40 bucks i paid for overnight.

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

12/15/2009 10:36 PM

You can never go wrong with Dans. Or at least ive never had a problem.

|

STREET STEEZ

12/15/2009 11:37 PM

ddancing competition!!

aka danscomp

|

ride ride ride!
refs:the balt ,spikez5,hcmike,sweetdreams,3514eclat,SuperStarbmx310(x2),snmbiker310/fitbiker310 and "angrydave" on bmx-forum

12/16/2009 3:56 AM

letsride123 wrote:

ddancing competition!!

aka danscomp

shut up.

but danscomp is the best

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

12/16/2009 4:08 AM

A lot of the Spec.'s that Albes puts up for their frames are incorrect. Plus, they are the slowest to ship to APO address.
Another thing I would like to add... (I'm not going to tell on myself so dont ask how, thanx!)
"I'm not going to state what parts, who I know, or anything like that"

So I have a serious hook-up with Dans and Albes. Dans was down with the hook-up and shiped to me really fast. Dans even did a huge price match with 2 by 4. Albes on the other hand, it was like pulling teeth, and they were slow as hell. I'm saying like I know someone who knows someone, who can call before me and say. "Hey, this guy is calling. Dont give him any problems." Still had problems with Albes.

Now as far as getting with your local shop. I'm very much down for that. Actually 100%! Yeah, some things I may have to pay more for, but at least I can bargen with them, and over time; I gets that hook-up son!!
Another perk to local shop. Lets say you buy a set of cranks there and have them installed. Later you have problems but you are able to show that you keep good up keep. You dont get charged for maintenance and they may even throw in a free truing of your wheels?!?!

|

I ride to live!
For the street niggas livin with they lives on the line
For young guns comin up durin these times
For police who find drugs let niggas slide
For niggas out slingin like 4 in the night

12/16/2009 4:12 AM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

A lot of the Spec.'s that Albes puts up for their frames are incorrect. Plus, they are the slowest to ship to APO address.
Another thing I would like to add... (I'm not going to tell on myself so dont ask how, thanx!)

So I have a serious hook-up with Dans and Albes. Dans was down with the hook-up and shiped to me really fast. Dans even did a huge price match with 2 by 4. Albes on the other hand, it was like pulling teeth, and they were slow as hell. I'm saying like I know someone who knows someone, who can call before me and say. "Hey, this guy is calling. Dont give him any problems." Still had problems with Albes.

Now as far as getting with your local shop. I'm very much down for that. Actually 100%! Yeah, some things I may have to pay more for, but at least I can bargen with them, and over time; I gets that hook-up son!!
Another perk to local shop. Lets say you buy a set of cranks there and have them installed. Later you have problems but you are able to show that you keep good up keep. You dont get charged for maintenance and they may even throw in a free truing of your wheels?!?!

yeah. albes is slow. its like they just take their time and do whatever they want. and ship the stuff whenever they want

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)

12/16/2009 4:17 AM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

yeah. albes is slow. its like they just take their time and do whatever they want. and ship the stuff whenever they want

It dosent help that I'm in the desert. When I need parts, its like... "TIME NOW!"
LOL...

|

I ride to live!

12/16/2009 4:18 AM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

It dosent help that I'm in the desert. When I need parts, its like... "TIME NOW!"
LOL...

yeah. that sucks that you live out there. hows the shippping price for that

|

12/16/2009 4:24 AM

alexnjbmx wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

LOL...

alexnjbmx wrote:

yeah. that sucks that you live out there. hows the shippping price for that

No comment. LOL

|

I ride to live!

12/16/2009 4:30 AM

my lbs tried to sell me a demolition anorexia complete wheel for $280

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

12/16/2009 5:06 AM

Ressler711 wrote:

wtf?

|

I ride to live!

12/16/2009 6:55 AM

Ressler711 wrote:

yeah. the shop i work at does that, but not to my friends. they get a discount

|

12/16/2009 8:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 11:31 PM

cornholio wrote:

My LBS sell the stuff they already have in store for like £3-£6 more and if you want to order something from a distro. they take the RRP straight out the catalogue which is usually cheaper than most of the stuff is online. So all in all, my LBS > Your LBS!

haha

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

12/16/2009 8:13 AM

devyn wrote:

ridebmxnc

order from staff-bmx.com

so id consider them

I ordered both of my wheels through them, it took a week, but thats just because I live in Texas, the only thing about them is they dont have a big selection

|

12/16/2009 8:54 AM

devyn wrote:

ridebmxnc

order from staff-bmx.com

so id consider them

JoshDeArman wrote:

I ordered both of my wheels through them, it took a week, but thats just because I live in Texas, the only thing about them is they dont have a big selection

yeah im really lucky that staff is my local shop ther 10 min away from me. and they have a HUGE selection they have every part in every color they just dont put everything on there website cause there lazy haah

|

m.o.e.

12/16/2009 10:52 AM

devyn wrote:

ridebmxnc

order from staff-bmx.com

so id consider them

JoshDeArman wrote:

papiomitis wrote:

yeah im really lucky that staff is my local shop ther 10 min away from me. and they have a HUGE selection they have every part in every color they just dont put everything on there website cause there lazy haah

Thats true haha

|

REFS- purplerain814, robamullen, TommyBoy, letsride123

12/16/2009 10:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 11:32 PM

i just ride my bike to j&r. and they treat me

everything i get off line has ben from dans and they do a superb job

|

its not the bike, its how you ride it.

12/16/2009 10:58 AM

My lbs PedalPushers gives me free stuff and don't charge me tax

|