would it be deep to ride in a

Related:
Create New Tag

9/13/2009 10:50 AM

church like around the grounds and shit theirs like some stairs and ramps but its like on the church so i dont know if its harsh to ride on it lol what you think?

|

Biggest troll.

9/13/2009 10:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/13/2009 10:53 AM

Depends. I know theirs a church here they flip out but most of the church looks like left overs from a tony hawk game.. but I've been to churches that have concerts and a skate park in the back.. god i miss Florida now...

|

9/13/2009 10:58 AM

iismatthew wrote:

Depends. I know theirs a church here they flip out but most of the church looks like left overs from a tony hawk game.. but ...more

We had a church out here that had a nice small park in the front of it it was fun. They sadly let some of the ramps fall into disrepair and took it down. I am think about going over there and asking them about them. Maybe fix them up and put them up some where.

As for the question, I would ride at churches, But a line that I would never cross is cemeteries. Not that there to much to ride at one.

|

9/13/2009 10:58 AM

I always ride churches

|

Fly Bikes

9/13/2009 11:45 AM

i ride at churches all the time. The only time it's an issue is on sundays when there's tons of people coming in and out. if anybody comes to kick you out just say, "Jesus loves me and wants me to be happy by riding my bike."

|

9/13/2009 11:49 AM

I ride this jewish memorial thing, its like a big concrete hump

|

Fly Bikes