would it be gay to say.

Related:
Create New Tag

1/19/2010 8:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:25 AM

ive had this song stuck in my head all day
idk her songs are catchy




|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

1/19/2010 8:49 PM

no i liked that song when it came out all her songs are good lol

|

"go high, touch the sky"

1/19/2010 8:49 PM

if you like it your gay imo. if its just stuck in your head thats different

|

crystal meth

1/19/2010 8:50 PM

they say it has male and female genetalia. did you know that?

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/19/2010 8:50 PM

It's not gay if you want to do her, if you want to wear her clothes, well that's a different story.

|

1/19/2010 8:50 PM

Harry95 wrote:

if you like it your gay imo. if its just stuck in your head thats different

im gay then mate

|

"go high, touch the sky"

1/19/2010 8:50 PM

no bc your ressler

|

1/19/2010 8:52 PM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

no bc your ressler

good answer!

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

1/19/2010 8:53 PM

Harry95 wrote:

if you like it your gay imo. if its just stuck in your head thats different

ive been putting it on replay dancing infront of my tv with a hockey stick singing it.

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

1/19/2010 8:53 PM

Harry95 wrote:

if you like it your gay imo. if its just stuck in your head thats different

Ressler711 wrote:

ive been putting it on replay dancing infront of my tv with a hockey stick singing it.

dude i was just doing that, but with a sausage!

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/19/2010 8:53 PM

HyPhy wrote:

they say it has male and female genetalia. did you know that?

Yeah, it's true. Apparently her balls are always clumped under her idiotic outfits.

Sorry Ressler, but this makes you semi-gay.

|

Don't listen to me, I'm not on the list either!

Here's my blog: http://wcbmxscene.blogspot.com/

1/19/2010 8:54 PM

HyPhy wrote:

they say it has male and female genetalia. did you know that?

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

Yeah, it's true. Apparently her balls are always clumped under her idiotic outfits.

Sorry Ressler, but this makes you semi-gay.

Guess I'm full on gay if I'd fuck her right?

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

1/19/2010 8:54 PM

nah man its cool. it pop music and is almost always played now if it was some old song no one has ever heard of then maybe if it was gay sounding also

|

1/19/2010 8:55 PM

Harry95 wrote:

if you like it your gay imo. if its just stuck in your head thats different

Ressler711 wrote:

ive been putting it on replay dancing infront of my tv with a hockey stick singing it.

HyPhy wrote:

dude i was just doing that, but with a sausage!

italian i hope

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

1/19/2010 8:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/19/2010 8:58 PM

kikcer2 wrote:

nah man its cool. it pop music and is almost always played now if it was some old song no one has ever heard of then maybe if it was gay sounding also

like rick astley? but everyones heard that cuz of rickrolls neveerrrminddddd

|

crystal meth

1/19/2010 8:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:25 AM

u dont no nothing this song minde fucked me... it was stuck in my head forever





|

77

1/19/2010 9:00 PM

kikcer2 wrote:

nah man its cool. it pop music and is almost always played now if it was some old song no one has ever heard of then maybe if it was gay sounding also

Harry95 wrote:

like rick astley? but everyones heard that cuz of rickrolls neveerrrminddddd

i just found this article saying lady gaga is in fact, a woman. and has never been a man. im stoked now, almost made me a homo!!!!

www.tmznews.com/gagaprophecy/2948439

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

1/19/2010 9:04 PM

kikcer2 wrote:

nah man its cool. it pop music and is almost always played now if it was some old song no one has ever heard of then maybe if it was gay sounding also

Harry95 wrote:

like rick astley? but everyones heard that cuz of rickrolls neveerrrminddddd

Ressler711 wrote:

i just found this article saying lady gaga is in fact, a woman. and has never been a man. im stoked now, almost made me a homo!!!!

www.tmznews.com/gagaprophecy/2948439

shes a mafrodite

|

"go high, touch the sky"

1/19/2010 9:05 PM

you know she has a dick

|

40+ Reffs on my profile Hit it up
IM LEGIT I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 08' NIGGA

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

1/19/2010 9:05 PM

huss wrote:

shes a mafrodite

me too lolz

|

crystal meth

1/19/2010 9:06 PM

Harry95 wrote:

like rick astley? but everyones heard that cuz of rickrolls neveerrrminddddd

Ressler711 wrote:

i just found this article saying lady gaga is in fact, a woman. and has never been a man. im stoked now, almost made me a homo!!!!

www.tmznews.com/gagaprophecy/2948439

huss wrote:

shes a mafrodite

did you read that article? she isnt.

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

1/19/2010 9:06 PM

HyPhy wrote:

they say it has male and female genetalia. did you know that?

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

Yeah, it's true. Apparently her balls are always clumped under her idiotic outfits.

Sorry Ressler, but this makes you semi-gay.

Ressler711 wrote:

Guess I'm full on gay if I'd fuck her right?

Haha, let me help you rewrite that.

"Guess I'm full on gay if I'd fuck IT right?" That's better... Haha dude, TMZ is shit. It's like saying the news is truth.

|

Don't listen to me, I'm not on the list either!

Here's my blog: http://wcbmxscene.blogspot.com/

1/19/2010 9:07 PM

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

Yeah, it's true. Apparently her balls are always clumped under her idiotic outfits.

Sorry Ressler, but this makes you semi-gay.

Ressler711 wrote:

Guess I'm full on gay if I'd fuck her right?

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

Haha, let me help you rewrite that.

"Guess I'm full on gay if I'd fuck IT right?" That's better... Haha dude, TMZ is shit. It's like saying the news is truth.

did you read it though? shits deep...

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

1/19/2010 9:08 PM

Blake El Gingero wrote:

you know she has a dick

me too

|

crystal meth

1/19/2010 9:17 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

Guess I'm full on gay if I'd fuck her right?

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

Haha, let me help you rewrite that.

"Guess I'm full on gay if I'd fuck IT right?" That's better... Haha dude, TMZ is shit. It's like saying the news is truth.

Ressler711 wrote:

did you read it though? shits deep...

Nah, I didn't read it. I usually just see TMZ on T.V. when I'm eating dinner, because my parents watch it. I try not and worry about that stuff. Lady Gaga is like 40% of the songs played on the radio nowadays, so I find her annoying. No offence to you though dude, I keep on listening to one song from Andre Nickatina.

|

Don't listen to me, I'm not on the list either!

Here's my blog: http://wcbmxscene.blogspot.com/

1/19/2010 9:18 PM

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

Haha, let me help you rewrite that.

"Guess I'm full on gay if I'd fuck IT right?" That's better... Haha dude, TMZ is shit. It's like saying the news is truth.

Ressler711 wrote:

did you read it though? shits deep...

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

Nah, I didn't read it. I usually just see TMZ on T.V. when I'm eating dinner, because my parents watch it. I try not and worry about that stuff. Lady Gaga is like 40% of the songs played on the radio nowadays, so I find her annoying. No offence to you though dude, I keep on listening to one song from Andre Nickatina.

i know i'll find a reliable source!

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

1/19/2010 9:19 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

did you read it though? shits deep...

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

Nah, I didn't read it. I usually just see TMZ on T.V. when I'm eating dinner, because my parents watch it. I try not and worry about that stuff. Lady Gaga is like 40% of the songs played on the radio nowadays, so I find her annoying. No offence to you though dude, I keep on listening to one song from Andre Nickatina.

Ressler711 wrote:

i know i'll find a reliable source!

PICS OR IT NEVER HAPPENED!

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/19/2010 9:25 PM

a little... but its more funny then anything..... better question. is it gay to put smily faces in texts and forums to other guys hahahahaha?? i wanna know

|

the best day to ride is SUNDAY

1/19/2010 9:25 PM

Username nathan wrote:

a little... but its more funny then anything..... better question. is it gay to put smily faces in texts and forums to other guys hahahahaha?? i wanna know

wtf is your problem man.

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/19/2010 9:25 PM

Username nathan wrote:

a little... but its more funny then anything..... better question. is it gay to put smily faces in texts and forums to other guys hahahahaha?? i wanna know

no, i totally do that to justridebmx,sunday color,joedarr, and just about everybody on here. shits no homo

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845