would it fit?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/27/2017 2:12 PM

i have a stock subrosa tiro 2018 and im wondering if a shadow valor 2.4 would fit my bike before i order....

|

9/27/2017 2:18 PM

Front or back or both?

|

9/27/2017 2:19 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

Front or back or both?

im gonna say both but i would be ok if one dont fit....i could run a different tire if i NEED to

|

9/27/2017 4:24 PM

bmxgangri123 wrote:

im gonna say both but i would be ok if one dont fit....i could run a different tire if i NEED to

just measure to see if itll fit

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

9/28/2017 2:19 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

Front or back or both?

Both if she's game wink

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

9/28/2017 5:54 AM

alexnjbmx wrote:

how exactly would i measure that

|

9/28/2017 6:48 AM

bmxgangri123 wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

bmxgangri123 wrote:

how exactly would i measure that

Put your wheels on and wherever the tire sits closest to the frame and fork measure the distance from inside of tube to inside of tube. Also measure how much space you have between the bottom of the steerer tube and the top of the front tire.

|

9/28/2017 7:03 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

Put your wheels on and wherever the tire sits closest to the frame and fork measure the distance from inside of tube to inside of tube. Also measure how much space you have between the bottom of the steerer tube and the top of the front tire.

i didnt understand what u said up untill measureing the distance between tire and bottom of steer tube

|

9/28/2017 7:12 AM

So the only reason you have to put your wheels on is just to see where the tire sits in your rear triangle and fork. Using the tires you have right now and measuring the space you have remaining will tell you if you can afford (space-wise) a larger tire.

For instance, if you are running like 2.4 tires and you have like an inch on both sides where the tire is closest to the fork legs, it would be safe to say you could go 2.5 with your next tire purchase as long as the headroom is good too.

Also if you run brakes thats a factor especially if you slam your back wheel.

|