wow

Related:
Create New Tag

2/25/2010 4:26 AM

i have another snow day.... and i don't have enough snow to be able to do what ressler did yesterday.... fuck my life... oh and we're supposed to get a FOOT today and more all night and tomorrow....

|

Easternbiker93 wrote: And Jesus said "Thou shall not find humorous people, but only sarcastic ass hats on Vital"
JustRideBMX wrote: I can't ride high. All I wanna do is ball up and cuddle with everything.

2/25/2010 4:32 AM

dame that suck!! its suppose to rain all day here

|

i live in albuquerque,new mexico now!!!
i fucking love it!!

2/25/2010 4:53 AM

im supposed to get 30 cm

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

BMXFU

Loading Haters
█████████████ 99%
Complete

2/25/2010 5:32 AM

this haha

|

2/25/2010 5:33 AM

We were told we were going to get snow but as of this morning we might have gotten half an inch. The temp is too warm for it to stick to the roads so everything is just wet. But it is supposed to get colder and the winds are to pick up which means it could set us up for more snow here real soon! Oh joy!

|

Proverbs 3:5-6

2/25/2010 6:16 AM

Drnwagn wrote:

We were told we were going to get snow but as of this morning we might have gotten half an inch. The temp is too warm for it to stick to the roads so everything is just wet. But it is supposed to get colder and the winds are to pick up which means it could set us up for more snow here real soon! Oh joy!

that sux... i forgot to add that were also supposed to get HURRICANE FORCE winds...

|

Easternbiker93 wrote: And Jesus said "Thou shall not find humorous people, but only sarcastic ass hats on Vital"
JustRideBMX wrote: I can't ride high. All I wanna do is ball up and cuddle with everything.

2/25/2010 7:13 AM

im supposed to get up to 18 inches

|

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=name&id=100000120996960

""""\___/""""

does this make my signature look fat?