wow anyone in england with £600

Related:
Create New Tag

1/2/2010 5:29 AM

BUY link fucking sick

|

Biggest troll.

1/2/2010 5:31 AM

done. its mine now

|

crystal meth

1/2/2010 5:34 AM

|

Biggest troll.

1/2/2010 5:46 AM

That would be 970.08 American, that's alot for a used custom!

|

1/2/2010 5:49 AM

Over 30 and still riding wrote:

That would be 970.08 American, that's alot for a used custom!

bidding tho.

|

Biggest troll.

1/2/2010 5:50 AM

Over 30 and still riding wrote:

That would be 970.08 American, that's alot for a used custom!

glub wrote:

bidding tho.

Never hurts to try.

|

1/2/2010 6:12 AM

who ever gets that has to post some better pics

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

1/2/2010 6:13 AM

what u think about that £75 custom frame?

|

Biggest troll.

1/2/2010 6:18 AM

cor, wish i was at work again that is a sweet bike

why were you lookin for a new bike on ebay glub, your bike is nice

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

1/2/2010 6:19 AM

does anyone know if those fly front rims are any good

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

1/2/2010 6:34 AM

camjf wrote:

cor, wish i was at work again that is a sweet bike

why were you lookin for a new bike on ebay glub, your bike is nice

i wasnt i was just looking through bmx things smile i wnat new seat and sprocket and need new chain and goign to get pegs so i can ride some street

|

Biggest troll.

1/2/2010 6:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/2/2010 6:50 AM

joe:

alice i loveu m ore than anything

alice:

no you cant

bcos

i'm pretty sure you love bikes miore

AND

you have to love life itself more

so

braaap

joe:

no i love u more than bikes




hmm maybe cuz i always talk about bieks to her we were thinking of things that where glow in dark condoms knickers ect then i said u can get a bike what has glow in dark parts she said.. bringing bikes into this again..

|

Biggest troll.

1/2/2010 7:39 AM

camjf wrote:

cor, wish i was at work again that is a sweet bike

why were you lookin for a new bike on ebay glub, your bike is nice

you never look for good deals?

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

1/2/2010 10:02 AM

glub wrote:

joe:

alice i loveu m ore than anything

alice:

no you cant

bcos

i'm pretty sure you love bikes miore

AND

you have to love life itself more

so

braaap

joe:

no i love u more than bikes




hmm maybe cuz i always talk about bieks to her we were thinking of things that where glow in dark condoms knickers ect then i said u can get a bike what has glow in dark parts she said.. bringing bikes into this again..

dude you have alot to learn

|

1/2/2010 10:06 AM

camjf wrote:

cor, wish i was at work again that is a sweet bike

why were you lookin for a new bike on ebay glub, your bike is nice

carjakester wrote:

you never look for good deals?

im poor but i do when i have money

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

1/2/2010 10:20 AM

that looks DOPE!

|

http://grouphomebikes.com/

5050 Skatepark





text me for faster response 646 two four nine 2552

1/2/2010 10:30 AM

if that bike had a pussy, i would eat it

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher