wow this kid will not quit.

Related:
Create New Tag

6/19/2011 4:29 PM

this is basically a continuation of my other thread, "the many complications of trading bike parts".

basically in the other thread i said how i traded my friend wheels and now he wants to trade back. after i thought i had things all sorted out with him, he messages me on facebook. here is the conversation that happened.
i copied and pasted this from my fb account.

him: when can i come over to trade back???!!

me: Lol im not trading you back. A trade is a trade

him: naw dogg fuck that im getting my wheels we had an agreemment!!!!

me: Yeah we did. If WE wanted to trade back. You does not equal we

him: you know what i fucking ment bro i sead if eather of us dont like it we can trade back ok

me: Im pretty sure you didnt say that. I guess you should have thought about it a little more before you traded. There good wheels, i dont see why your complaining. A trades a trade, im not trading back.

him: yes the fuck you are bro idont see why your beeing such a fucking asswhole about it its not like im out of line dood IM GETTING MY WHEELS !!!!!!!

me: Why do you want to trade back so badly? For all i know you could have fucked em up. I am not trading back. Period.

him: alRITE THEN ITS GONNA END LIKE THHIS BRO FUCK YOU IM GETTING MY WHEELS PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVENT EVEN RODE MY BIKE SCIENCE WE TRADED BEACAUSE I DONT FUCKING LIKE THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me: Then why did you trade? Thats your problem, not mine.

him: no bro its your problem because im getting my wheels back

what should i say for him to understand im not trading him back? because i think ive said just about everything. he just doesnt understand. his mom should beat him more often.

|

6/19/2011 4:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/19/2011 4:37 PM

I know we dont like each other but Ill tell you what I would say.
I would tell him that your not trading back and its final no if's and's or but's and see what he says.
If it comes to you two fighting then fight dirty lmao.

|

Nuke It from orbit, Its the only way to be sure.

6/19/2011 4:38 PM

Nickizdaboss wrote:

I would tell him that your not trading back and its final no if's and's or but's and see what he says.

this and tell him you painted his wheels a color he hates wink

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

6/19/2011 4:38 PM

Nickizdaboss wrote:

if anything he'll probably get mommy or daddy and come to my doorstep, or try and get a group of kids at the skatepark to feel bad about him and try to gang up on me lolz

|

6/19/2011 4:39 PM

Just ignore him. He doesn't get it, so there's no point in dealing with it.

|

6/19/2011 4:39 PM

Never even hint as the possibility of a trade back. Delete him from facebook so you don't have to listen to him cry. And if he hasn't ridden them how does he know he doesn't like them?

|

6/19/2011 4:41 PM

He has excellent grammar! silly

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

6/19/2011 4:42 PM

what was the trade im curios?

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

6/19/2011 4:42 PM

take a picture of a knife and post that then underneath say a trade is a trade or else ill put this thing in your gut

|

ukdthjctfukghcyr5eh

6/19/2011 4:43 PM

Nickizdaboss wrote:

Fbm Marauder wrote:

if anything he'll probably get mommy or daddy and come to my doorstep, or try and get a group of kids at the skatepark to feel bad about him and try to gang up on me lolz

Ooooooo I forgot about the dreaded mom and dad thing.
Yes if he brings mom or dad it could be over for you.

|

Nuke It from orbit, Its the only way to be sure.

6/19/2011 4:48 PM

Nickizdaboss wrote:

Fbm Marauder wrote:

Nickizdaboss wrote:

Ooooooo I forgot about the dreaded mom and dad thing.
Yes if he brings mom or dad it could be over for you.

Why?

Just tell them that the kid made agreement about the trade and decided to renege, then tell them to pound sand.

|

6/19/2011 4:50 PM

if he hasnt even ridden them then he only traded for looks. and since im sure he saw them before you traded, he should have know whether he would have like them or not. so he just made a dumbass decision and whats fair is fair. he's just gotta live with it

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

6/19/2011 4:56 PM

i dont know if a power of attorney can do anything,but he fucked up bad,and hes stupid...

|

FREE WI-FI FROM FIT?!?! BIKECHECK DUDES!
refs- TCbmx(x2), bmx4life121303, mohawk, iridebmx2122, louie101202, loco_for_riding, daniel21, BMX2LIV(x2), supremelylazzy, lirider187(x2).

6/19/2011 4:57 PM

Just say ok peace out.

That will piss him off sooo bad! And if he replys just say you painted them and to fuck off your not getting MY wheels hhaha

|

I RIDE S&M!!!

6/19/2011 5:00 PM

thatguywith2wheels wrote:

take a picture of a knife and post that then underneath say a trade is a trade or else ill put this thing in your gut

haha i like this guy. one cos he can grizz well too. secondly cos a little psychology combined with extreme violence often works

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

6/19/2011 5:02 PM

bricerbmx wrote:

this and tell him you painted his wheels a color he hates wink

this is actually probably the best thing to say

or maybe even say you already traded someone else?

|

6/19/2011 5:04 PM

yeah say you traded someone else, and if he persists and you cbf anymore degrease his hubs and take a couple pawls out his mix, should keep him goin

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

6/19/2011 5:07 PM

I cant say i painted them because chances are he'll see me at the skatepark.

|

6/19/2011 5:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/19/2011 5:08 PM

Fbm Marauder wrote:

I cant say i painted them because chances are he'll see me at the skatepark.

degrease ! or like borrow your friends wheels and go to skatepark a day you will know he is there then tell him to stfu

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

6/19/2011 5:08 PM

mccarthy04 wrote:

yeah say you traded someone else, and if he persists and you cbf anymore degrease his hubs and take a couple pawls out his mix, should keep him goin

yea,do this and thats why i buy to my specifications,and trade when i know what im getting and if im getting the better end of the deal.you did get the beter end i think,but put up a bike check.

|

FREE WI-FI FROM FIT?!?! BIKECHECK DUDES!
refs- TCbmx(x2), bmx4life121303, mohawk, iridebmx2122, louie101202, loco_for_riding, daniel21, BMX2LIV(x2), supremelylazzy, lirider187(x2).

6/19/2011 5:10 PM

hey sell those wheels and buy different ones haha
and whe he asks for em tell him you sold em

|

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

6/19/2011 5:10 PM

There is no use lying, that will just make the situation worse.

Just keep insisting that you are not going to trade back. You have done nothing wrong, therefore, there is no reason to lie.

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

6/19/2011 5:12 PM

who gives a shit what that kid does? Kick his fucking ass if he challenges you to a fight and if he just keeps bitching, delete him from FB.

|

My cell phone number, always looking for advice. Call or text.
201-470-0716 NEW NUMBER!
Refs: Ron44ald

6/19/2011 5:23 PM

I used a little bit of what you guys posted and heres what i messaged him, then i blocked him.

You just dont understand do you? I am not trading you back. Thats all there is to it. If you think you made a bad choice by trading, thats on you, live with it. I am now going to block you, because quite frankly, you are annoying as fuck. 

Cant wait to see what hes gonna try and pull next.

|

6/19/2011 5:25 PM

Fbm Marauder wrote:

I used a little bit of what you guys posted and heres what i messaged him, then i blocked him.

You just dont understand do you? I am not trading you back. Thats all there is to it. If you think you made a bad choice by trading, thats on you, live with it. I am now going to block you, because quite frankly, you are annoying as fuck. 

Cant wait to see what hes gonna try and pull next.

get a gun, hes gunna be at ur house in 5 minutes

|

Trails not Rails

6/19/2011 5:26 PM

He's going come after you like Rick in Hallpass

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

6/19/2011 5:27 PM

Verde. wrote:

LMAO!!
sadly this is true grab your extra peg they make good fist fillers wink

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

6/19/2011 5:27 PM

thatguywith2wheels wrote:

Verde. wrote:

haha i like this guy. one cos he can grizz well too. secondly cos a little psychology combined with extreme violence often works

why thank you kind sir im truely flattered smile

|

ukdthjctfukghcyr5eh

6/19/2011 5:28 PM

bricerbmx wrote:

LMAO!!
sadly this is true grab your extra peg they make good fist fillers wink

haha yeah i dont use my pegs but i should have em in my bag just incase. some of the spots can be in scary places. luckily my mate has a random wrench, that could do some severe damage

|

Trails not Rails

6/19/2011 5:30 PM

Verde. wrote:

Kay and ill listen to headstrong by trapt. And watch some ufc. And smoke some meth.

|