wtf?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/11/2010 8:59 AM

I ordered a tire off infamousbmx.com on june 7th and I was trying to find a way to track my order and I've called both numbers that they have on their website and both were phony. Some lady answered one of them and it was her house phone and then the other dude was like no you have the wrong number. I've emailed them twice and they haven't got back with me. idk wtf is going on. someone help.

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

7/11/2010 9:45 AM

relax, you'll get your shit

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

7/11/2010 9:58 AM

carjakester wrote:

i know i will, it just doesnt make sense that they would put a phony number. I called both numbers and made sure i wasnt off a number or something. idk that's just kind of strange in my opinion.

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)

7/11/2010 10:01 AM

bmxer10 wrote:

i know i will, it just doesnt make sense that they would put a phony number. I called both numbers and made sure i wasnt off a number or something. idk that's just kind of strange in my opinion.

I bet it's run out of the guys house and he is moving and some old lady moved to the old house and kept the number.

|

7/11/2010 10:07 AM

carjakester wrote:

bmxer10 wrote:

Twisted654 wrote:

I bet it's run out of the guys house and he is moving and some old lady moved to the old house and kept the number.

idk it might be. The first number that i called a guy answer and as soon as i said Hello is this the infamousbmx customer service number? and he was like no. and hung up. It seems like he's gotten more then one call about that hah

|

7/11/2010 12:21 PM

The first concern should have been have a ca and Illinois area code. Maybe you should have send a couple extra bucks and bought from a reputable company.

|

REFS:

Traded: meowmoo68, kevinl, martinnn1004, RideTemec

Sold to: RyanMC (x2), Dennis916, Dave805, sunday.bmx21, brendon1207, kevinl

Bought: Brock Larson

email: scwright99@hotmail.com

7/11/2010 12:25 PM

idk whats up with that and mercedes benz dude should shut up because ive got forks of them and they were legit. so ya that sounds weird but i guess theyres many circumstances that would make this situation understandable since it is a small mailorder company.

|

7/11/2010 12:26 PM

scwright99 wrote:

The first concern should have been have a ca and Illinois area code. Maybe you should have send a couple extra bucks and bought from a reputable company.

infamous is legit
everyone on here who has bought from them was satisfied with what they got
they hook you up if you have to wait or anything

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

7/11/2010 12:27 PM

scwright99 wrote:

i made a thread awhile ago and everyone said they were legit.

|

7/11/2010 12:28 PM

scwright99 wrote:

brentrides wrote:

infamous is legit

ya i heard they are legit but i find that phone number thing strange.

anyone that has ordered from there did u get a tracking number?

|

7/11/2010 12:29 PM

scwright99 wrote:

brentrides wrote:

infamous is legit

bmxer10 wrote:

ya i heard they are legit but i find that phone number thing strange.

anyone that has ordered from there did u get a tracking number?

tibug got hooked up with a free fly front hub with his order a good while ago, ask him about it

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

7/11/2010 12:46 PM

(708)478-0605

call that number. i just called it and i asked the guy if that was infamousbmxand he said yes

|

40+ Reffs on my profile Hit it up
IM LEGIT I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 08' NIGGA

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893