wtf

Related:
Create New Tag

2/22/2013 8:05 AM

so i was at the skatpark and i was doing 360 fly outs no problem and iv been doing 360s about 20 times a day easy but now when i go to the skatpark and i try to 360 i cant do them anymore no matter how hard i try and iv been doing these no problem for like a week so do u guys know wtf is wrong with me.
(PLS reply)

|

2/22/2013 8:27 AM

That happened to me before a few weeks ago, and I've been able to 360 out for a few months. The next time I went there I could do them fine though.

|

2/22/2013 8:34 AM

can you change your avatar please, at least 20 people here use it and it's confusing.

|

2/22/2013 1:46 PM

Maybe it's because you landed it before you think you have it, so you're not putting as much commitment in it as you should.
Just keep on trying them but when you get tired stop, cause that's where you risk to injure yourself.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

2/22/2013 2:04 PM

andyferly wrote:

Maybe it's because you landed it before you think you have it, so you're not putting as much commitment in it as you should.
...more

this.

just try harder, you probably got in mind "oh I have them" so you stopped trying as hard. That was the case for me when I learned them flat.

|