wut should i do

Related:
Create New Tag

1/4/2010 11:03 AM

clear skys, 80 degreeds outside,i didn't go to work, my bike it's just sitting there, i took my family out yesterday so pretty much today is my day ..??

|

1/4/2010 11:05 AM

When I'm bored I always find pleasure in trying to walk like an Indian in the woods...real quiet like, you know?

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

1/4/2010 11:09 AM

tibug wrote:

When I'm bored I always find pleasure in trying to walk like an Indian in the woods...real quiet like, you know?

LOL!

|

1/4/2010 11:24 AM

learn to surf on your bike? do it you wont

|

Biggest troll.

1/4/2010 11:25 AM

feed me a pickel smile

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

1/4/2010 11:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/4/2010 11:29 AM

shit i rode last friday and it was like 8 degrees. I only rode about 30 minutes because my fingers had become so numb. I got back to my truck and had to sit on my hands for about ten minutes because i was in too much pain to drive. You better believe if it was 80 degrees here i'd be riding all damn day.

|

1/4/2010 11:33 AM

goonie wrote:

shit i rode last friday and it was like 8 degrees. I only rode about 30 minutes because my fingers had become so numb. I got back to my truck and had to sit on my hands for about ten minutes because i was in too much pain to drive. You better believe if it was 80 degrees here i'd be riding all damn day.

well im riding like at 2 cuz it's too fucking hot outhere the park is gona be even worse

|

1/4/2010 11:48 AM

Ride?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/4/2010 11:54 AM

goonie wrote:

sweetdreams3 wrote:

well im riding like at 2 cuz it's too fucking hot outhere the park is gona be even worse

its to fucking hot out there? hell i cant ride and even if i could i wouldnt its 18 degrees where i live u need to stop being a weather hoe and get ur ass on the bike.

|

1/4/2010 11:57 AM

i hate the cold!!!!

|