www.linkedextreme.com

Related:
Create New Tag

9/2/2013 5:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/2/2013 5:57 AM

Hi guys, me and a mate have just started a new website designed to get people of similar sports around the world in contact to share spots and make shredding new places way easier. The site only launched yesterday so we are in the process of getting the word out there, after all the more people that use it, the better it will be. Everything is free, it's purely for everyone else's enjoyment, please feel free to share it around and get people on board this new experience, your help is massively appreciated! Just head to www.linkedextreme.com and get involved

|

9/2/2013 5:55 AM

Everybody gets one...

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

9/2/2013 6:23 AM

How is your site different than Shredtopia?

|

9/2/2013 6:47 AM

LinkedExtreme is different due to the fact it is not a location service, it is a way to find people of similar interests in different locations before you go there. This means you find riders and can go straight to spots rather than go through the usual head scratching search of finding places on your own. It also means you have people to hang out with and different styles to ride with, and of course local knowledge always holds the best spots that are not always on other websites.

|

9/2/2013 6:49 AM

I see. It's a social network for extreme sports enthusiasts.

|

9/2/2013 7:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/2/2013 7:05 AM

Yes exactly, and obviously I want BMXers to make full use of it as well as being a rider myself I want to give back to a sport I've loved for years. Please spread the word, would be fantastic to get this well enough established. Granted this is very early stages and advertising hasn't quite kicked off yet but is imminent.

|

9/2/2013 8:37 AM

I have just created a profile. I think that its a really good idea, i am Luis Lorente xD.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx