x skater now wants to bmx

Related:
Create New Tag

9/7/2015 8:56 PM

Hey guys i grew up skateboarding but now i want a cool bmx bike a complete to start off. is there a new brand out that might have a sale are competitive price i want to spend 400 ps im 30 and allready have a car

|

9/7/2015 9:14 PM

Google GT rob wise complete might find a good deal on that

|

9/7/2015 10:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/7/2015 10:30 PM

May go for a flybikes complete there are sold for 500 $ generally but the 2016 models are coming so you can find some for 400 $ and you got a full cromoly frame (and also fork and bars if I remember well).

|

9/8/2015 5:07 AM

Danscomp.com Albes.com Empire.com

Check those sites out, aim for as close to 100% chromoly as you can, double wall rims, and sealed bearings. Outside of that, it is up to you.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/8/2015 7:14 AM

^quitting sjating to ride BMx has been the best decision of my life to date. The entire world is better on a bike.

|

9/8/2015 2:01 PM

trainwrex wrote:

^quitting sjating to ride BMx has been the best decision of my life to date. The entire world is better on a bike.

Same here.

|

IG: therealclintvessey

{\_/}
( • .•)
/-🚲

9/8/2015 2:02 PM

Check out Kink completes. They have full chromo bikes between 400 and 500.

|

IG: therealclintvessey

{\_/}
( • .•)
/-🚲

9/8/2015 3:18 PM

Where are you I'll sell you a custom

|

9/8/2015 10:36 PM

This one's just over $400 but in my opinion the best cheapest stock bike: 2016 Kink Whip, plus you're supporting Tony Hamlin by buying that too.

Full chromoly frame, chromoly bars, chromoly fork, chromoly crank, sealed hubs, headset & bottom bracket, double wall rear rim & single wall front. A double wall rim in the front would be better, but not as important as having a double wall rim in the back so you'll be fine.

Other than that, look on craigslist and see what you can find and just post them here and we'll tell you if it's good or not. As Dave said, more chromoly, all sealed bearings & double walled rims, are what you want

|